Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.

Go down 
+22
ExtremeTurboLag
B2BTuning
Secret
DFR DEVOS
APX maroman
M1KE0
GRT 458Italia
DB BeeDee
END Cody
ItsATLKraziboi
TRK
xCalluumm
Mooove
Cougar
Neroz
END ManilaFace
Smooth
Hoonmob
Milton
ratR0
Fail
Impulse
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Reeeeeeeeeplied.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:27 am

Chapter 4: The Element of Surprise is coming later today! I say later today because it's 1:30 in the morning and it's Sunday lol.
Back to top Go down
ItsATLKraziboi
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:47 am

I clicked it thinking it was a link. lmao. too many brews in. watching Las Vegas. cant wait to see it sir!
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:56 am

My bad lol, it's just bolded.
Back to top Go down
GRT 458Italia
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:08 am

ItsATLKraziboi wrote:
I clicked it thinking it was a link. lmao. too many brews in. watching Las Vegas. cant wait to see it sir!
dw so did i haha
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:33 am

Chapter 4: The Element of Surprise

Today was the day. Today was the day that I would remember for a very long time. Guess what? Today was also the day I would be going back to Motegi to pick up my brand new 2013 Scion FR-S. The anxiety was killing me. I chose to take my Skyline once again because it was the only thing that would get my from point A to point B the fastest. I was bringing a good friend of mine with me as well. His name was Jim.

After about a thirty minute drive, I entered the track and drove straight to the pits. It was a Monday, so fortunately no racers were there yet again. I was so ecstatic, I decided to burn some rubber. I left a smokescreen behind me for the next person in line, should there be one.

The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 7878307802_89d785b579_z

I stopped fooling around and came to my senses. I was starting to act a little bit like Itsuke when he put a turbo in his AE85 Levin. As happy as I was, at least I knew how to cover it up. He would be terrible at playing poker. Everytime he got a royal flush, he would scream it out loud and no one would bet money because they know they'd lose.

Anyway, the garage was locked and the seller wasn't there yet, so I went to spend some time with a few good friends of mine. I talked to them about the FR-S, BRZ and GT-86 and which one they preferred, along with their reasoning as to why they chose it. Two of them said they prefer the GT-86 from Toyota because you could put the 2JZ-GTE engine from the Toyota Supra into it. Listening to them, it sounds like that would be a good idea. Realistically, you could put that engine in any of the three cars, but I am a traditional guy. You know, keep that engine in the family if you're gonna swap from car to car. I wouldn't put a 4G63 in something that's not a Mitsubishi. Three said they didn't care because all of the cars look exactly the same, and four said they would prefer the FR-S because they were impatient and the FR-S was the one to come out first.

Another fourty-five minutes passed, and no sign of the seller. I got tired of waiting, so I got back in the Skyline and went down to the garage, where he said the FR-S would be.

The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 7878308574_5f86c210eb_z

Earlier, I said that a surprise was to be expected. That's exactly what I got. The garage door lock was broken and the door itself was lifted about a tenth of the way up. The car was sitting outside, looking like something you would find in a barn back in the day. I mean, this car gave a whole new meaning to the phrase "used and abused". The sides were caved in, there would scratches and dents all over the car, the rear window was smashed, and all kinds of other things. I couldn't believe my eyes. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest. What I thought would be the best day ever, turned out to be the worst. To add even more icing to the expired cake, I made the rookie mistake of paying the seller BEFORE I could have the car in my possession. I knew better than that. "The garage door was locked"...
What the hell was I thinking?!?

I had to find out exactly what had happened from the time I left that night after I had paid the guy until now. I asked anybody I could, except the techs that worked on my car. They left before me so they didn't see anything. I got back in my car to take a few breaths and to calm my heart rate. I got to thinking... "Why would he do this? Did he have help? Did anyone see anything?"

The first thing I did was call the cops to report it. The next thing I did was ask the people who were at the pits when I went to pick up the car. There was a photographer named Michael next to the toolboxes in the garage where the FR-S was. I called him over.

"Hey! Are you busy man? I need to ask you something."

He ran over.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I just need to ask you a few questions about a few things. You see that orange FR-S over there?"

"Yeah I see it. It looks like it just took part in a demolition derby man. What's the deal with that?"

I told him that there was a break in and that the car was supposed to be locked in the garage where he was and that I found the lock on the ground with the chain and keyhole broken.

"I don't know much about that man. I really wish I could help."

"Do you know anything at all?" I asked.

"I did hear a couple of voices later that night when you left. I stuck around to pick up the tools in the garage a few spots over. They didn't see or hear me though. I remember there were 3 voices I heard. They were all wearing Toyota shop shirts. That's all I could make out before I left. I had to take the back door exit from the garage in order to stay undetected."

Jim was in sitting in the Skyline, his jaws dropped to the floor mats and his eyes opened wider than the radius of the Earth. After several conversations, I got back in the car to tell Jim everything that I had heard.

"Well, what are we gonna do now?" He asked. He had come along for nothing. Initially, there was a reason. Now, not so much. I remained optimistic. I made it my goal to find out whoever did this and then pay them the punishment they deserve. All that money, gone. For what? A car that has to have just as much put into it to get it fixed?

Michael let us borrow some duct tape and the supplies needed to fix that back window, just for the ride home. I asked him to drive it to my place anyway; I didn't want it to stay at the same place overnight again. Who knows what could happen? The culprits could come back and destroy it even more. At least they didn't do any damage to the car mechanically. It turned over instantly when Jim started it up. I thanked Michael for all his help and Jim and I exited the pits, my face imprinted with sadness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Fail for his help! Part 4 will be out later this week, probably Friday.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:04 am

Way to go impulse...really loving part 4 really makes me wanting more...sweet stuff dude
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Thanks man, glad to hear your feedback. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:02 pm

My face is also imprinted with sadness... You better make this -ish happy again! Lol
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:04 pm

Lololol I will Moove! Just bare with me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Impulse wrote:
Thanks man, glad to hear your feedback. Smile

anytime man part 4 is the better part in the way it all fits together <3
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:09 am

Guys, part 5 is gonna be awesome! In my opinion. I can't wait to write it... *squeals like a little girl*
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:23 am

Part 5: The Trip To Nagoya

*10 hours later, after leaving Motegi circuit from Tochigi, Japan. On the way to Suzuka circuit with the damaged FR-S.*

We were on our way to Nagoya, Japan for the SKYLINE CLUB race that was happening that day. I wanted to go there for that reason specifically, but I also thought that maybe, JUST MAYBE, there might be another FR-S up there in one of the garages. Maybe I could get help for my car. I hoped someone could help. I wanted to find some spare body parts until I had enough cash to get it resprayed. My energy was draining because of the long drive. Jim was behind me in the FR-S. I decided to give him a ring to kill some time on the drive.

"Hey Jim, how are you holding up? You still think you can make it to Suzuka?"

"Yeah, it's no big deal. I've gone on drives longer than this. This is a cakewalk."

"You're funny. Well, alright. Are you still in disbelief about what happened man? It got me pretty bad, but that's me."

"I mean, yeah. Who would do that kind of stuff? You have to be a psychopathic maniac who had a SERIOUS grudge against you. Even then, to do this much damage to a car that's not even out yet, that's some mean stuff man." He said.

"I hear you loud and clear bro. I think if we get to Suzuka soon enough, maybe we'll catch him there. After all, he does own an R35, even though it's not legitimately a Skyline, they'll let him compete. They want to see what that GT-R of his can do, being stock except fully adjustable suspension and all. I'll scout the pits a bit and see if I can't find someone to get me some new body panels and stuff. The car will look ugly for a few weeks, but at least it won't look trashed."

We arrived to the city of Nagoya. It was beautiful. The buildings, the cars, the sky, everything. This is one of those places I would take a vacation right at this very moment if I didn't have to deal with corrupt people. We took the exit to Suzuka Circuit and drove a little longer. Not long after, we entered. No one was there, as I had expected. We were a little early. I looked at my watch; it read 1:08 PM. The race was starting at 2:00 PM. I called Jim again and asked him to pull into the pits, while I go do a few test runs on Suzuka this time around.

This is the time I used wisely. I used it to think through anything that could've urged the guys in the Toyota shirts to do what they did. I basically lost all of my focus after about 2 laps. I couldn't think straight. It felt like my brain was skewed inside my head. I had constant migraines from when we left up until now. A couple seconds later, I got a phone call. It was Jimmy.

"Hey, quick! Get to the pits man! I found a garage full of stuff from Scion! A white bumper and hood, red front fenders for both sides, orange sideskirts, black quarter panels and rear bumper, and a set of blue doors. Maybe we could strike a deal if we just explain what happened!"

"I'm on my way." I threw it into overdrive. At the blink of an eye, I was there. Jim was right. They had all this stuff on standby. I don't know what the heck they were doing here since it was a Skyline Club race, but I didn't care. It was like they KNEW something was up, and were sent from Scion to give me these parts. That didn't mean that they were actually gonna do it though. About 20 minutes prior to the start of the race, a group of guys started walking up to the garage that Jim and I were stalking. I forgot we were trespassing because I was still staring at the stuff.

"Hey! Hey! What are you doing over there! Get away from our stuff dude!" One of them screamed.

"I'm sorry! I didn't take anything! I was just looking for the guys that own this garage! Are you them?"

"Yeah, what's it to you?"

I waited for them to come up so I didn't have to yell the entire time.

"Here's the deal. Last night, we purchased a Scion FR-S from a gentleman by the name of Naoki. Or at least, that's the name he gave us. I'm not so sure I believe him after what he did to it. Well, either him or his friends over at Toyota. Anyway, I bought the car from him when we met last night at Twin Ring Motegi. I was there by myself and I had driven up there in my R34, so I didn't have anyone to come up and drive the FR-S back to my place. I asked him to do me a solid and keep the car in his garage overnight so I could get my friend Jim here to come with me and drive it back. He did that, but on one condition. I had to pay him up front in full for the car. I thought there was something fishy about that, but I did it anyway. We parted ways after that. The next day, I came back up, only to find the garage door already opened and the lock and chain sitting on the ground, broken into pieces. The car was sitting OUTSIDE the garage in the condition as you see right there."

"Wow, that must've been one heck of a hard time for you, knowing you basically got screwed over like that." He muttered. One of the guys in the group started laughing, but I didn't mind. I wasn't here to pick fights.

I said to him, "Is there any way I could buy that kit from you? I'm willing to pay over the price for it. I'm desperate man, you gotta see it from my perspective."

"Well, seeing as how OUR FR-S won't be here for another 2 weeks, I don't see why not. They're selling the stock OEM kit separate over in Nagasaki, but I highly doubt you're going to want to drive that far." He murmured.

"You know me so well, yet we just met. How much are you wanting for the entire kit?"

"The price was initially 315,000 yen, but seeing the situation you're in, I'll cut it in half. How's that sound?"

"Deal. Thanks so much man, you've helped me out a lot. Can I pay you another 40,000 to put it on the car for me?"

"I'll be glad to help you out, but not for 40,000. That would be me robbing you. I'll do it for 10,000."

"Much appreciated man!"

The watch reat 1:54 PM at this point. The race was 6 minutes away. I head the RB's and V6's roaring from the distance. They were getting lined up. I told the guys that I was gonna go find a good spot at the bleachers, gave them my phone number to notify me when they were done, and left. Jim followed behind.

Of all the GT-R's out there, one stood out to me. It was Naoki. I knew he'd be in the race, but anyone can be wrong. Apparently he had qualified terribly and ended up starting in 6th.

The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 7884075858_002927269f_z

They had done a pace lap and the race was off. I looked at Naoki, took a sip of my drink, looked back, and he was already fighting for second place.

The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 7884089508_61a5a15369_z

Before I knew it, he was gone. After the first corner, he pulled about 10 car lengths ahead of the Mine's R34. He didn't care about messing up his car either. His entire left side was already filled with scratches. You can be aggressive, but dang bro, COOL IT!

The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 7884090322_896da68f11_z

By the end of the first lap, coming into the last corner, he attempted to put on a show for the spectators by powersliding through the last corner. Little did he know about the drivetrain and weight of that thing. He was making those poor tires pay. Pretty soon he would have problems entering corners at high speeds because of all the understeer and loss of grip on the rubber.

The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 7884091338_1c15866dd7_z

His first lap's time was a 59.993, just under a second. It was only the west division of the circuit. The East was closed for construction, they told us. He was ahead of the 2nd place by 15 seconds overall, and it was only the second lap. Later on he would improve it just short of 4 seconds, bringing his time down to a 56.044. Eventually he won the race. He pretty much destroyed everyone out there.

Anyway, the race was finished and I got a call from the guys at the Scion garage. They had finished putting together my car. It looked good. Well, it looked better. In a way. Kinda, sorta.

I decided to take her out for a few spins.

The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 7884075256_867c3347ea_z

The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 7884077370_37d3d9f5e2_z

The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 7884078068_d6e0463148_z

I kicked the clutch and threw it in hard into the first corner of the D1GP section. The car felt very underpowered, and that's because it was. Even with the air filter, it was still weak.

The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 7884078794_8aa9e2092b_z

I made it through the first corner and tried to manji to the second, but the car's tires just bit. I got it back in control and had another go at it. I clutch kicked once more and hammered down. I went too fast into the corner and skidded off into the grass, just like I did with my Skyline at Motegi. God, why am I such a bad driver?

The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 7884079686_ac28fcef78_z

I lost control of it again and spun around.

The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 7884079686_ac28fcef78_z

I made the lap around and went back to Scion's garage. I thanked them for all their hard work and paid them for their service.

The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 7884088646_033f67ded6_z

Now, I just had to be patient and save up as much money as possible to get a respray, aftermarket kit, and give the engine a bit more energy. Off to the races I go! With Jim behind me in the Skyline, of course.

Stay tuned for Chapter 6!
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:35 am

The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 Facebook-like-button
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
GRT 458Italia
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:17 am

what happened to Naoki!!!!!!!! i need to know!!!
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:30 am

Small teaser: Naokimgot a sponsorship deal with Nismo. Smile
Back to top Go down
GRT 458Italia
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:35 am

you know what i just noticed, if you rearrange the letters in Naoki, you get Nokia, is that a coincidence? Wink
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:38 am

Naoki....NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol great stuff man....part 5 was so much better than part 4.... now i need to work on mine ur ahead of me haha
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:23 am

LOL, maybe you're right, maybe you're not. I could have an iPhone too. Smile

SoCal gotta play catch up!
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:42 am

Impulse wrote:
LOL, maybe you're right, maybe you're not. I could have an iPhone too. Smile

SoCal gotta play catch up!

i know ive been hella distracted from the world with need for speed underground 2... lawl
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:48 am

What a great distraction. One of the funniest games on ps2.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:07 am

Impulse wrote:
What a great distraction. One of the funniest games on ps2.

its so much more epic on the PC... once u add some mods it just makes the game more fun

anyway back to the topic at hand...impulse we gotta figure out a way for our storys to cross paths somehow
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:32 am

I was definitely there, I reside in Nagoya!
Nismo gave me tickets for the race, I was very confused when I saw a multi-coloured FR-S driving afterwards..
Made me think it was a concept version..

Also, are you sure Naoki got a sponsorship at Nismo?
The dude doesn't seem okay..

(go read the intro of my story I wrote last week, in my garage ;])
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:48 pm

@Socal: it'll happen haha.

@TRK: Maybe he didn't. How do you know I am not just saying that? Smile
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Great chapter, looking forward to 6.

You taking your R34 to any strait Nissan events?? I hear this '94 Z is making some noise on the East Coast... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.   The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Successor: A BNB Short Story- Part 10 Finally.
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next