Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[7EVEN] ITS OVER :(

Go down 
+10
Milton
Smooth
Mooove
Impulse
GRT 458Italia
DB BeeDee
ItsATLKraziboi
APX maroman
PoL1c3
Hoonmob
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mooove
Mooove

[7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:31 pm

Just.

Saw.

This.

Wow.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:35 pm

Smile <3
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:13 pm

SoCal wrote:
Thanks guys ive been a writer for awhile mainly blog work with smooth on slydelife and forzahunters aswell as omgdrift, i really feel like i need to get back into it and maybe even write an actual book of mini drift storys for fun haha. Much apreciate the positive feedback, this story will go beyond my actual build as it progresses but its base is my bnb car and what happend with my old stuff breifly. Thank you!!

Fun times!

Where are the pictures!?1One!
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:50 pm

Ill sell you some pics for BNB monies... lol
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:14 pm

Smooth wrote:
SoCal wrote:
Thanks guys ive been a writer for awhile mainly blog work with smooth on slydelife and forzahunters aswell as omgdrift, i really feel like i need to get back into it and maybe even write an actual book of mini drift storys for fun haha. Much apreciate the positive feedback, this story will go beyond my actual build as it progresses but its base is my bnb car and what happend with my old stuff breifly. Thank you!!

Fun times!

Where are the pictures!?1One!

i miss slydelife!

Impulse will be providing some pictures later on in the story Razz its interresting doing BNB without an xbox is kinda fun lol
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:56 pm

Lmao Moooooove.

And that reminds me, I still have a bunch of real SlydeLife stickers.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:46 pm

25? That's nothing lol.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:52 pm

Smooth wrote:
Lmao Moooooove.

And that reminds me, I still have a bunch of real SlydeLife stickers.

yeh you never mailed me any of them... jerk!
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:45 am

Here it is folks part 3!

After the laughter died down I decided to just leave this place was too surreal, why would there be a random rotary shop hidden away? Driving home I began to think long and hard about the car and really started to see the potential. I pulled into the driveway and took a walk down to the mailbox to see if anything interesting had arrived, there was a letter in there that looked like it was important. With a confused look on my face I took the letter inside and sat down on the couch and opened it. Inside sat an invitation to an event where there would be scouts looking to sponsor a new driver. This was an opportunity that I couldn’t pass my craving to compete once again began to pump through my blood.

My head hit the pillow but I couldn’t sleep, I stood up and stared at my car sitting there in a pretty gloss black with the moonlight reflecting from the roof. Enough was enough I couldn’t stand it any longer, I got dressed opened the garage and pulled the car in. Before I knew what I was doing the car was jacked up on stands with its wheels and brakes off, there I was attacking this car without a plan of attack. Nuts and bolts were flying off like a magnet was attracting them, I had the suspension in pieces all over the floor then I stopped. My mind was trying to gather itself, had I really had a moment of complete insanity, had all the adrenaline and passion I had been missing in my life caught up to me, was I subconsciously turning this car from stock to drift missile? Then all of a sudden a loud rotary pulled up outside, who was this? Who randomly interrupted my moment of insanity? I put my tools down and walked to the street.

There she was somehow Erika had found my house, normally I would be disturbed but I figured it was fate. Standing there was this lifted mazda pickup truck with a bed full of boxes and what surprised me the most was an engine and transmission. “How did you find me and whats with all the parts” I asked her while I found my eyes distracted from the truck to her body. “you left your wallet I took a lucky guess that your address was the same one that was on your license, oh and these parts there yours” she walked to the bed of her truck and opened up the tailgate. “I didn’t pay for these parts and what the hell are you doing with a 20b there’s only a few in the world” i asked her with my eyes now focused on that engine. “My dad told me to bring you whatever I could fit in my truck and I figured the way you were driving that motor isn’t going to last forever you need something with more power and better reliability if you’re going to compete” how did she know I was going to compete? I just met this girl and I left her at that shop.
Regardless of what was happening someone offered me a complete new engine with everything I needed to turn my car from stock to race spec. “Well a beautiful girl such as yourself giving me a bunch of free stuff can’t be a bad thing now give me a hand unloading the boxes” I ran back into the garage to grab my cherry picker and began to unload her truck.

Was this really happening? Is she an angel answering all of my prayers? Am I really about to turn my car from stock to full blown race car? By this point everything I needed was in the garage the sun was beginning to rise it was going to be a long couple of days/nights I couldn’t do this on my own, I had to turn this car from stock into a drift spec car before. Erika told me her and a few of her boys would be coming over to help me get this done. Days turned into night and nights turned into days i was exhausted we all had very little sleep heck I couldn’t remember half the people’s names I was so disorientated from sleep and exhaustion. I told everyone to stop what they were doing and go in my house find somewhere to crash and sleep, Erika decided that she would fall asleep on my bed, I was completely ok with this. Some random girl had just entered my life gave me free parts and now wanted to sleep in my bed (you can use your imagination as to what really happened) my head hit the pillow and I was out.

The next morning I got woken up to a very loud idling car coming from my garage, I guess these people don’t like to sleep to much because it was my rx7. I jumped up out of bed noticed that Erika wasn’t there threw on my clothes and ran down to the garage. There she was (the car not the girl) sitting there low to the ground begging to be driven, I climbed over the newly installed roll cage and buckled myself into brand new racing seats. The moment I had been waiting for was finally here I told Erika to get in and I backed out of the drive way and took off....
Back to top Go down
Milton
Mr. DIY
Milton

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:30 am

socal you need to leave this place, that was epic!!!
your reali good writer mixing car stuff with feelings
Back to top Go down
http://www.forzamotorsport.co.uk/index.php
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:07 am

NBR Milton is kinG wrote:

Haha thanks buddy it took me a lil bit to work part 3... i had a massive writers block :/
Back to top Go down
Milton
Mr. DIY
Milton

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:44 am

SoCal wrote:

Haha thanks buddy it took me a lil bit to work part 3... i had a massive writers block :/
or you was thinking of erika too much cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.forzamotorsport.co.uk/index.php
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:59 am

SoCal wrote:

or you was thinking of erika too much cheers

Haha erika is actually an ex girlfriend it kinda helped to have someone in there that was real to me
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Good job man. Lucky! You get free parts haha.

Thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:19 pm

Impulse wrote:
Good job man. Lucky! You get free parts haha.

Thumbs up.

and from a hot b*tch to...cant beat it! haha

thanks bud...part 4 will be out....eventually
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:36 pm

PART 4:

A surge of emotions raged through my body i was excited, nervous, my heart was beating 100 times a second the blood was pumping through my system. 7even was idling the 4rotor was beating i started to back out of the driveway i looked over at erika she was as excited as i was. I started to pull away slowly looking around my surroundings it struck me i was sitting in the racing seat of my race car driving on the street. It was a moment i had dreamed about since purchasing the car i had turned a perfect daily driver into a 600hp devil car. Seconds past by me i felt an erdge to unleash the beast i planted my foot hard down shifting through gears down the main street, all 4 rotors were working hard to allow every single pony to hit the black top. It was ready for competition however what i hadnt realized was that i no longer could drive this car on the street and it was in desperate need of a color change along with a new body kit and rims.

We headed back to the house i was completely stunned by what happend but i was competely cool with it, i had a hot women riding shotgun that gave me everything i needed. As i was driving down the street i saw a nissan silvia s14 sitting on the side of the road in close to perfect showroom condition for sale. My new tires screamed i flipped a bitch i had to go check this car out i needed a daily driver. I called the number told the guy to meet me at the car i handed erika my bank card and the keys told her to get 7,000 from my account i had to have this car. About 20 minutes passed by, i heard the sound of my rx7 being driven by a beautiful girl, erika parked up and we waited another 20 minutes before the owner arrived. Before he had a chance to say anything i handed him a stack of cash asked for the keys and took this new car home.

Erika made a few calls the next day found a set of enkei RPF1's, a bomex body complete kit, and a seibon carbon fiber hood for 7even. I prepped my garage to make it a paintbooth and began to sand down the body, put on the primer, and prep the car for paint. Only problem was i couldnt decide on a color so i turned on the TV, there it was, the general lee i laughed at the idea and called erika into the room. "Wouldnt it be funny to paint the car like the general lee but with a JDM twist" i asked "that would be awesome lets do it" she responded. It was then i realized that i was going to be pissing alot of southern people off it was perfect i loved to piss people off. A few days passed by and the car had become complete, it sat about 2 inch's off the ground on a set of RPF1's in general lee orange with a carbon fiber hood and a bomex kit. I called up my friend impulse to see if he wanted to meet me out at the track so i could shake down my car and get a feel for 7even........
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:40 pm

nice!!
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Part 4 is a bit shorter because it was supposed to be all in part 3 but i felt it was better to just split them into 2 parts the story is begining to wrap up i have a few more plans for it...dont worry i will be starting another story after affraid
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Who's Callum? wrote:
nice!!

Thank you sir <3
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:45 pm

*cough*then impulse and his frs brother camaro invades a track with there awesomeness*cough* LMAO loved it socal!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:59 pm

lmao <3
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:07 am

To continue this story or not to... humm
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:16 am

Why not?
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:01 am

to be honest i feel like starting on another story ive kinda lost my creativity with this car :/
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:03 am

Finish it, then start another. That's my suggestion. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [7EVEN] ITS OVER :(   [7EVEN] ITS OVER :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[7EVEN] ITS OVER :(
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next