Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shop's Paydays

Go down 
+17
PoL1c3
GrahamC216
DFR DEVOS
DMITechnique
xCalluumm
AC x Stunner
M1KE0
TRK
Hoonmob
SleazyKibbles
ratR0
DB BeeDee
Mooove
B2BTuning
GRT 458Italia
Impulse
Smooth
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

Shop's Paydays - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Then why was it put in the rules?
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:42 pm

It was put in the rules when I was gone.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:37 am

I think it's a good rule though. If the rule was not there and everyone would make their own shop, where would we be? It forces cooperation which is good, it also gives the chance for older members to help the younger with both tuning skill and finance. I don't think we should scrap this rule but of course, Smooth, this was your initiative and you own BNB so yout decision is final.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:23 am

Ok screw this im just gonna start dumping rounds doing drive by's the shops will figure out what to do after there buildings get shot up haha
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
DMITechnique
Cut Springs
DMITechnique

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:20 am

Impulse wrote:
I'm neutral, honestly. I think they SHOULD receive payday because no one on BNB wants a tune made by someone else; they can tune. There is always that one person though.

I also think they SHOULD NOT receive it because like you said, no shop gets paid for being a shop. They get paid via customers.

Well also, who makes 6 grand a week that you know? Not too many people pull that. Seeing as there isn't any such thing as having a job and other responsibilities on BnB, I think a small pay for the active shop to either divide up and go to the members or even go to projects would do very well. Its not like there is an event every single day to actually earn money little by little daily, either. They usually come every now and then and take time for the event to close to give people time to compete like time trials and such. Im arguing in favor in shops, not actually being in a shop, lol.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:22 am

When Smooth created BNB, he tried to make everything as realistic as possible. Not EVERY SINGLE LITTLE THING has to be realistic though. You want a weekly pay of $500 every week? At that rate, your car will NEVER be built. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:52 am

Impulse wrote:
When Smooth created BNB, he tried to make everything as realistic as possible. Not EVERY SINGLE LITTLE THING has to be realistic though. You want a weekly pay of $500 every week? At that rate, your car will NEVER be built. Lol.

smooth: Sorry guy's bnb is going broke so were putting everyone on welfare
everyone: wtf? no more 6,000
smooth: No you get 500$ sucky sucky
everyone: screw this im going back to fm.net

lol
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:52 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:34 pm

Lol SoCal, no Technique has a point and you guys have to remember that shops just make you extra money not your "I will starve if I don't get this pay". This is why whatever money you make is what you get there is no reason for a shop to get a free $6k a week because this will make them slack to earn the money.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:49 pm

I divide my shops earnings with each member. Because in my line of work, everybody needs the money to build a car. 2grand me, 2grand neroz, 2grand spirit. DONE.
No hassel no stress. But in other situation with other shops were there already making money, it becomes SO much easy to constantly be "in the money".

I say we have a shop benefits system. If you earn over what ever much, then your not intitled for the benefit ?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Everyone will be entitled to the benefit then, because there are not enough customers to go around.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:11 pm

@AC x Stunner:
The weekly shop payday money stays in the shop, it is NOT allowed to divide it under the employees.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:59 pm

TRK wrote:
@AC x Stunner:
The weekly shop payday money stays in the shop, it is NOT allowed to divide it under the employees.
Which is another reason it doesn't make sense. What's the point of having a shop if you can't use any of the money you earned on your builds which are the main focus of BNB.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:14 pm

as the rules are now, its supposed to used for "shop" builds not personal builds. I think it made sense when the shops were getting a weekly pay. If they arent getting weekly pay, then I think its fair if the shop chooses to distribute the money among employees if they want to.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:25 pm

Of course, if shops earn money they can divert the earnings to either their own accounts or use it for the shop build.
The reason it makes sense is because the shops have race teams, we only need to make the "shop events" so we can actually compete with our shop cars.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:48 pm

If shops don't receive weekly pay then yes they will be able to use the money on whatever they desire. I think it stops a lot of people from starting up shops because I would personally like to use any side money I make on my own build not just on a shop build which I would have to share with at least two other people.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:54 pm

I liked it when it was just the odd shop here and there... Sad
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:56 pm

But they put their extra money in the shop car as well.
I personally don't want more than three cars in my garage. If others have the same problem a shop is the perfect place to dump extra money and keep on building cars. The $6,000 shop allowance is simply for the people that do not have that much money to spare.

I don't mind if you want to change the "shops" to "teams".
If that would happen it would just mean the team cars get built a bit less fast and that would mean that the newer members wont be able to compete in the "shop" or "team" events that easily.

@SoCal:
I liked it when it was just us with Garage K, that gave us customers :B
Now there are no customers..
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:48 pm

TRK wrote:

@SoCal:
I liked it when it was just us with Garage K, that gave us customers :B
Now there are no customers..

as ive stated before in order to have as many shops as there is, you need customers...and there isnt alot of active people on BNB other than those that collect payday and hide in the shadows
Back to top Go down
DFR DEVOS
Oil Changer
DFR DEVOS

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:55 pm

agree with retro hoonage........... no pay each week just what they make from customers if im reading it right.

and what about individual people .......... mercenaries
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:17 pm

DFR DEVOS wrote:
agree with retro hoonage........... no pay each week just what they make from customers if im reading it right.

mercenaries get paid by the government Razz
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:52 pm

DFR DEVOS wrote:

That's what i've been trying to say this whole time! lol

And I think some people work better alone than having to manage with three people, therefore having shops focusing on producing instead of managing a shop.
Back to top Go down
GrahamC216
BNBPD
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:11 am

How about this....Shops/Garages Must consist of 3 people right ?

Payday = $6,000

Payday x 3 People Minimum = $18,000

People who run a shop or are part of a shop could and should invest $500 - $1,500 a week allowing for shop builds and overheads and so on.

Meaning the shop would have a minimum of $1,500 per week not to mention money earned from jobs

So if members did this they would still have around $4,500 for there personal parts etc.

This way both the Shops/Garages and their Workers/Owners both have money each week weather or not they earn the money from jobs or not.

In turn, In my opinion everyone should be happy
Back to top Go down
B2BTuning
Wheels And A Drop
B2BTuning

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:10 am

I think everyone is going to be in a shop.
Sounds good to me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:33 pm

BURN THIS MOFO DOWN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shop's Paydays
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next