Forza Motorsport's Original RPG Grassroots Community
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 
 

 Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Smooth92
Founder
avatar

Posts : 2145
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:23 pm


ORDER FORM

Sig/Avatar/Banner:

Gamertag:

Vehicle:

Anything else:

Picture (optional):

PRICES

Avatar - $500

Signature - $800

Banner - $1,000

BNB Approved Signatures









Show Your BNB <3 Signatures













Fm.net Signatures





























BANNERS





Other

Garage K Thread Graphics - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BANK STATEMENT

Spoiler:
 

_________________


Last edited by Smooth92 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
avatar

Posts : 2207
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 26
Location : Mafia HQ

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:27 pm

i surrender....

_________________




[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HoonMob Coming EVENTUALLY in 2013

l DRIFTY PIRATE THINGS l S-CLUB FOUNDERl DRIFT FREE l
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
avatar

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 20
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Amazing idea smooth

GT: AC x Stunner

Style: Japanese, touge style, classic car, street/realism

Keyword(s): STUNNER. YOKUBOU. BNB WORTHY

Car/Theme: classic mini. Japan

regular

_________________


Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
avatar

Posts : 2207
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 26
Location : Mafia HQ

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:02 pm

GT: dont have an xbox but im socal

Style: go crazy im lazy

Keyword(s): SoCal, Living The BNB Life

Car/Theme: Both an rx7 fd and a S14

i'll take a flash version


im to lazy to be honest to do my own sigs anymore i dont have the same passion as i used to for graphic design...i guess after doing it for a few years and earning money from it doesnt make it much fun :/

_________________




[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HoonMob Coming EVENTUALLY in 2013

l DRIFTY PIRATE THINGS l S-CLUB FOUNDERl DRIFT FREE l
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 4959
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 19
Location : Inverness, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:20 pm

ORDER FORM

GT: xCalluumm

Style: Clean, missile

Keyword(s): xCalluumm, BNB Style

Car/Theme: clean slammed s14/ ryan tuerck's missile s13

make it switch between the s13 and the s14 in order


Thanks Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | #DoubleZeroSwag | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Smooth92
Founder
avatar

Posts : 2145
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:05 pm

AC x Stunner wrote:
Amazing idea smooth

GT: AC x Stunner

Style: Japanese, touge style, classic car, street/realism

Keyword(s): STUNNER. YOKUBOU. BNB WORTHY

Car/Theme: classic mini. Japan

regular



Let me know what you think, I wont accept payment until I know my customers are 100% happy with their custom signature.

Edit: @Socal/Calum, I will get yours done after class!

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Smooth92
Founder
avatar

Posts : 2145
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:54 am

SoCal wrote:
GT: dont have an xbox but im socal

Style: go crazy im lazy

Keyword(s): SoCal, Living The BNB Life

Car/Theme: Both an rx7 fd and a S14

i'll take a flash version


im to lazy to be honest to do my own sigs anymore i dont have the same passion as i used to for graphic design...i guess after doing it for a few years and earning money from it doesnt make it much fun :/

I wasn't happy with the S14 pictures I took but here is the Rx7 side of the signature so you get a hint of how it will look. I will try to finish it tomorrow morning!


_________________
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
avatar

Posts : 2207
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 26
Location : Mafia HQ

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:52 am

Smooth wrote:
SoCal wrote:
GT: dont have an xbox but im socal

Style: go crazy im lazy

Keyword(s): SoCal, Living The BNB Life

Car/Theme: Both an rx7 fd and a S14

i'll take a flash version


im to lazy to be honest to do my own sigs anymore i dont have the same passion as i used to for graphic design...i guess after doing it for a few years and earning money from it doesnt make it much fun :/

I wasn't happy with the S14 pictures I took but here is the Rx7 side of the signature so you get a hint of how it will look. I will try to finish it tomorrow morning!



holy crap... o.0 can u make the S14 side more...of a grunge style?

_________________




[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HoonMob Coming EVENTUALLY in 2013

l DRIFTY PIRATE THINGS l S-CLUB FOUNDERl DRIFT FREE l
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
Smooth92
Founder
avatar

Posts : 2145
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Yep!

(goes to Devos storefront..)

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Mooove
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1550
Join date : 2012-08-16
Location : 412

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:02 pm

Nice!!! Great idea.

_________________


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
FH_SHOW.BRZ2013 / FH_TOUGE.WRXSTi
M7 | Super Megahellatastic | GSWD

Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
avatar

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 20
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:45 pm

i love the sig btw smooth. How do i get it ?

_________________


Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 4959
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 19
Location : Inverness, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:47 pm

quote his post and paste the link to the sig part of your profile. hope it works Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | #DoubleZeroSwag | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Smooth92
Founder
avatar

Posts : 2145
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Don't worry I did it for you, the beauties of being an admin lol.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 4959
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 19
Location : Inverness, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:52 pm

hey smooth hows my sig looking?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | #DoubleZeroSwag | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Smooth92
Founder
avatar

Posts : 2145
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Currently snapping pictures for yours. What color do you prefer the S14?

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 4959
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 19
Location : Inverness, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:56 pm

preferably the factory green/blue but ill go with what you think looks tight Smile

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | #DoubleZeroSwag | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Smooth92
Founder
avatar

Posts : 2145
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:38 pm

SoCal wrote:
Smooth wrote:
SoCal wrote:
GT: dont have an xbox but im socal

Style: go crazy im lazy

Keyword(s): SoCal, Living The BNB Life

Car/Theme: Both an rx7 fd and a S14

i'll take a flash version


im to lazy to be honest to do my own sigs anymore i dont have the same passion as i used to for graphic design...i guess after doing it for a few years and earning money from it doesnt make it much fun :/

I wasn't happy with the S14 pictures I took but here is the Rx7 side of the signature so you get a hint of how it will look. I will try to finish it tomorrow morning!



holy crap... o.0 can u make the S14 side more...of a grunge style?

Let's see if this works..



or


_________________
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
avatar

Posts : 2207
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 26
Location : Mafia HQ

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:13 pm

the 2nd one didnt load right... but i dig the first one

_________________




[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HoonMob Coming EVENTUALLY in 2013

l DRIFTY PIRATE THINGS l S-CLUB FOUNDERl DRIFT FREE l
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
Smooth92
Founder
avatar

Posts : 2145
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Who's Callum? wrote:
ORDER FORM

GT: xCalluumm

Style: Clean, missile

Keyword(s): xCalluumm, BNB Style

Car/Theme: clean slammed s14/ ryan tuerck's missile s13

make it switch between the s13 and the s14 in order


Thanks Very Happy

Finished!



Here is the img for better quality.


_________________


Last edited by Smooth on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
avatar

Posts : 2207
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 26
Location : Mafia HQ

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:42 pm

i dig that one to smooth go ahead and take ur 1000 its well earned...thanks broski think u could tutor me?

_________________




[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HoonMob Coming EVENTUALLY in 2013

l DRIFTY PIRATE THINGS l S-CLUB FOUNDERl DRIFT FREE l
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
Smooth92
Founder
avatar

Posts : 2145
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:45 pm

I tought somebody once, I created a monster alien

Forgot who it was though lol but yeah bro what software are you running? Send me a pm if you want.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
avatar

Posts : 2207
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 26
Location : Mafia HQ

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:50 pm

im running photoshop CS4 right now i completely forgot the tools and crap

_________________




[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HoonMob Coming EVENTUALLY in 2013

l DRIFTY PIRATE THINGS l S-CLUB FOUNDERl DRIFT FREE l
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 4959
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 19
Location : Inverness, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:55 pm

Smooth wrote:
Who's Callum? wrote:
ORDER FORM

GT: xCalluumm

Style: Clean, missile

Keyword(s): xCalluumm, BNB Style

Car/Theme: clean slammed s14/ ryan tuerck's missile s13

make it switch between the s13 and the s14 in order


Thanks Very Happy

Finished!



Here is the img for better quality.


wow that is sick!!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | #DoubleZeroSwag | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 4959
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 19
Location : Inverness, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:39 pm

smooth u are the man for sigs Wink take my $1k broski

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | #DoubleZeroSwag | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 4959
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 19
Location : Inverness, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:42 pm

i know where to come for a Shop banner Wink

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | #DoubleZeroSwag | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)   

Back to top Go down
 
Smooth Productions (Open For Business!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Hub :: Multimedia-
Jump to: