Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swap Legacy for Impreza

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenco
Oil Changer
Kenco

Swap Legacy for Impreza Empty
PostSubject: Swap Legacy for Impreza   Swap Legacy for Impreza I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:20 am

Looking to swap my recently bought Legacy RS. She makes a great Missile Matsuri car but I'm looking to trade it for a more competitive and powerful Impreza. Need to knuckle down and tune me a competitive car. No doubt I will get this car again to complete my garage further down the line.

Car is pretty standard engine wise but shes been stripped out and equipped for your Missile needs, converted to RWD and suspension, roll cage etc.
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Swap Legacy for Impreza   Swap Legacy for Impreza I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:34 pm

What are the engine swap options for that car? might be able to get impreza power without impreza price.
Back to top Go down
B2BTuning
Wheels And A Drop
B2BTuning

PostSubject: Re: Swap Legacy for Impreza   Swap Legacy for Impreza I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Kenco, if you want to sell it, I will but it from you.
Not sure if you are still going down this path or not. I am keen to try this car out and see if it can be competitive.
Back to top Go down
Kenco
Oil Changer
Kenco

PostSubject: Re: Swap Legacy for Impreza   Swap Legacy for Impreza I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:27 am

I'd rather swap this for a cheap standardish Impreza or wait and give this more power. I'd like to keep it though I have a little love for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swap Legacy for Impreza   Swap Legacy for Impreza I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swap Legacy for Impreza
Page 1 of 1