Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*

Go down 
+7
APX maroman
END Cody
Impulse
Cougar
Minty
GrahamC216
Sakura_Autumn
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura_Autumn
Wakaba
Sakura_Autumn

What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:36 pm

So what do you guys think - Discuss

I've Got one problem we've lost the option to Engine swap and the Horsepower limit is less than 500bhp but im in love with it have been since you've been able to make it RWD.I'm a big fan of S chassis' and 4DR Skylines i also a big fan of Chaser's and tourer's/jzx's of all mk's and the Familia reminds me of them alot. With the right tuning its a very capable A Class Drift car.
Back to top Go down
GrahamC216
BNBPD
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Just buy an 86
Back to top Go down
Minty
Oil Changer
Minty

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:21 pm

Shit.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:26 pm

Never tried it.
Back to top Go down
GrahamC216
BNBPD
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Minty wrote:
Shit.
I HOPE YOUR NOT TALKING ABOUT MY BABIES
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:11 pm

Minty wrote:
Shit.
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Impulse wrote:
Minty wrote:
Shit.
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Autumn
Wakaba
Sakura_Autumn

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:36 pm

its how you drift it, it may be too complicated for some people. ofcourse 86's are good aswell as any other run of the mill Drifted vehicle, jeez i remember when people drifted alsorts. any car can be competative in its chosen class and dependant on track.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:40 pm

Not this one.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:29 am

i tryed one on forza 3, it was nice but it only turned out to be a points car :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:30 pm

I like the mazdaspeed 3 better.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:29 pm

do yourself a favor...buy a honda Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:58 pm

Oh yeah I remember this car. Um Ill try building one today and ill help you out on tuneing. Its been a long time. Ill try to keep it A class but I may go over a little.
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Autumn
Wakaba
Sakura_Autumn

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:42 pm

hey m1keo, if that post's for me i already have 2 built at the best it can be full tuned at A Class but thanks.i've tried everything it can do and the fully built familia has got nothing on the A class tune.

camaroman As for point's drifting i've never tried it in FM4 because i've hated it since they first introduced it to forza and i can't bring myself to do it. i've always known to just drift for fun and tsuiso for fun.

Last edited by Sakura_Autumn on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:48 pm

So your not going to try it.
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Autumn
Wakaba
Sakura_Autumn

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:52 pm

M1KE0 wrote:
So your not going to try it.

Points Drifting or tune?

my a class drift tune is the lightest the car can be i tried everything just for that and its only lacking around -20bhp off it's full potential -turbo converted- off the top of my head the main things need tuning are the gears/weight/power (no intercooler/oil cause of weight) and sport tyres.

im going to buy it for my 2nd BNB Car.
i'll be getting xbl again on tuesday maybe we could make a lobby and try the cars out.
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:31 pm

Yeah I think that would be awsome.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Sakura_Autumn wrote:
hey m1keo, if that post's for me i already have 2 built at the best it can be full tuned at A Class but thanks.i've tried everything it can do and the fully built familia has got nothing on the A class tune.

camaroman As for point's drifting i've never tried it in FM4 because i've hated it since they first introduced it to forza and i can't bring myself to do it. i've always known to just drift for fun and tsuiso for fun.

i quite points drifting bout 5mnths ago, been doing it since forza 3 came out and after FM4 whipped ALL my scores i quite cuz i didnt wanna spend the time getting my scores back up where they were. i still bring out my fav points car to screw around with haha

but yeah the familia was a hell of a points car for fujimi downhill
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Autumn
Wakaba
Sakura_Autumn

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:47 pm

camaromanLS1 wrote:
Sakura_Autumn wrote:

i quite points drifting bout 5mnths ago, been doing it since forza 3 came out and after FM4 whipped ALL my scores i quite cuz i didnt wanna spend the time getting my scores back up where they were. i still bring out my fav points car to screw around with haha

but yeah the familia was a hell of a points car for fujimi downhill

majority of the lobbys on fm3 it was the people (points drifters) that got on my nerves, they get pissed when theyre about to lose there points or can't overtake. plus when you drift freely you can take any line on the track you want for points its quite specific where you could drift for maximum points. i remember watching that guy moncanards replays and it looked Gay i.m.o. but he's top on the boards so if you've got it flaunt it.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:19 pm

yeah thats still my problem, i still try to tandem my points lines lol, im learnin tho. and having fun, thats all that matters

i didnt get pissed at most people, just the guys that hit you on purpose, not cuz it made me loose points but cuz there jus being f*ktards
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Autumn
Wakaba
Sakura_Autumn

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:23 pm

camaromanLS1 wrote:
yeah thats still my problem, i still try to tandem my points lines lol, im learnin tho. and having fun, thats all that matters

i didnt get pissed at most people, just the guys that hit you on purpose, not cuz it made me loose points but cuz there jus being f*ktards

Hahaha yeah and there were alot of those! well i should be getting back online come tuesday and i need to rebuild my FR List and i don't wana be jumping into w*nk lobby's so hit me up
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Even worse is when they bring out a r1 car Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*   What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you guys Think to the Mazda Familia? *drift*
Page 1 of 1