Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amanda Todd

Go down 
+8
Artwebber
Hoonmob
XxDeLegendxX
xCalluumm
Cougar
Texas Chia
DB BeeDee
ExtremeTurboLag
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:50 am

Lets show some sympathy for her!
I'll start: Last year, I was very depressed, I wanted to use a knife and stab myself. My mom was strict, people were bullying me, I got bad grades. I only had two or three friends that actually stayed with me through the hard times while other people bullied me. I got in trouble from school and nobody liked me. They called me names and said rumors about me on Facebook.
This year although a lot of the problems are better now, people still think I'm weird and I still only have two or three friends at school.
(I'm not making it up)
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Not really the best place to post this mate, that topic is a bit "Taboo" for most people.
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:23 pm

is it sad this is the first time i've heard her name,

and to be honest, im usually the bully, in most cases

also, how weird do they think u are.... cuz every one knew i was weird (one girl didn't keep her mouth shut)........ if its about ur habits, don't be bothered by them, if its ur looks, cud be hint....... just in case this applies, jugalos aren't respected ever
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:32 pm

To be honest, I think I talk too much like a adult to my classmates and they don't believe anything I say
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:46 pm

like talk like a parent, or talk with correct grammar and other smart stuff
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:40 pm

I keep on saying you spelled it wrong and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:50 pm

that's a grammar nazi

ur not weird, just annoying

let me guess u do homework too don't you

but seriously, if going to correct someone u need to do it either of these two ways

1. be a total dick, "wow u suk so bad, here let me take ur crayon and show u how to spell"

2. joke around about it (don't make fun of them), when u see a mistake just be like "you know u misspelled this" point it out " (insert teachers name here) wud go crazy if they saw that"

Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:22 pm

What is this thread about? I'm really tired and don't get it, is Amanda someone you know or something?

Or like standing up to bullies or something?
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:25 pm

im not tired and im confused tbh.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:26 pm

Reading the posts just makes me more dazed and confused.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:27 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:36 pm

ur supposed to be sad for Amanda,
though this thread is about Turbo being bullied and how to fix it
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:14 pm

Alright, I got a story.

My first few weeks of high school were not so good. This one lad was making his way around people, finding out who he can pick on. Got to me, and me being a wimp back then i took it. So from then on he made a dash for me. Now I am in no way a fighter, never have been probably never will. But I was sick of him. I hated going to school. We were in woodwork together one day, he was giving me shit for something. He said 'come here before I hit you' I just thought f**ck this, I went over. About 4inches from his face and said if he hit me it would be the last thing he ever did. He backed off after that, the best thing you can do is stand up to them. I have absoluletly no time for bullies, I've no respect at all for them.

Not being a fighter got no clue what to do in one, I've only ever been in one. And it wasn't really a fight, there was 2 lads fighting one of my mates. I felt really bad for him. 2 on 1 wasn't fair, I went over and punched one of them in the eye, they went away after we insulted each other.

That was my only ever fight experience, really hurt my hand too lol.

If I were you I'd just stand up to them.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:24 pm

Thats the best way to have a bully back down. They first think your a wimp, then you show them up
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:27 pm

It worked for me, if he called my bluff I would have been screwed. Had no idea what I would have done ig he hit me haha.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:32 pm

You would have cried?
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:33 pm

Why would you cry, it will make you even easier to pick on.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Lol I know would you have called him a b*tch and tell the teacher?
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:35 pm

ExtremeTurboLag wrote:
Lol I know would you have called him a b*tch and tell the teacher?
no...
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:01 pm

I wouldn't gave cried, or told the teacher. I took a chance and it worked, if not I would have done my best to fight back. Even if you don't win, then they know you are standing up for yourself and they will back off.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:31 pm

That's true
Back to top Go down
XxDeLegendxX
Oil Changer

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:33 pm

For those who doesn't know what Amanda Todd's story is, I'm going to give you a brief version of what happened.

Amanda Todd was a beautiful girl who use to go on online chats with her friends. The people she chatted with complemented her saying she was beautiful, pretty, etc, and she really was beautiful. She was then asked to flash her boobs (which she did), and someone got a pic of it. So the guy that knew her info, message her on facebook saying "Give me a show, or I'll send your boobs." She took it as a joke and ignored it. Next thing you know, everyone at her school was getting pics of her boobs. She was then being harassed and called a slut and all, to the point where she transferred to a different school in a different city.

That same guy stalked her a year later (I think it was a year later) and found out her info and all her friends again, and sent that same pic to everyone in her new school. She was being bullied again to the point where she tried committing suicide three times. First time she tried drinking bleach. Then she OD on drugs and ended up in hospital. If you want her whole story, like her memorial page on FB called ' R.I.P Amanda Todd'.

She was a very beautiful girl. I don't see why anyone would bully her just because she made a mistake of flashing her boobs on a online chat. Our society is messed up these days. I despise and spit on bullying. If bullying can cause someone to commit suicide, then it should be considered a crime. Because of those people that bullied Amanda, her parents got to go through the pain of not having their daughter.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:40 pm

wow.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:27 am

although she had some1 stalking her, and harassing her

where it really got bad
was the one time, a girl, who's boyfriend had cheated on her with Amanda, tracked her down, showed up at her new school with like 15 others, and basically beat her down in front of the school.
that was the tipping point for Amanda, she went th home that night and drank bleach, trying to end it.....
the worst part is after that, the same group from her old school started posting pics, saying stuff like "she thought, she was to dark... so she drank bleach to lighten up", they continued harassing her telling her to get it right the next time, and try different brands.

this is an extreme case of bullying, and if she had pressed charges after the physical beating, the harassment probably wud have stopped there. and really if the case was brought to me today, with a list of names of people who continued to harass her, i wud punish them to the full extent of the law

yes i did do research just after, turbo posted the OP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amanda Todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd   Amanda Todd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amanda Todd
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Off Topic-
Jump to: