Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Price Sheet Updates (Posted)

Go down 
+14
Railplanner
RyanHappyHands
Volkswagen Yo
DB BeeDee
TRK
M1KE0
PoL1c3
ratR0
xCalluumm
Hoonmob
Impulse
ExtremeTurboLag
END Cody
Smooth
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:28 am

There might not be RWD swaps for anything... :O
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:29 am

Thats why I wont get this game unless its confirmed that theres cars for us grassroots guys.
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:32 am

No RWD swap for Skylines. Sad
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:36 am

If no swaps the game will die and Forza is going to have to make patches to fix the crap game.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:50 am

I brought this up a couple of days ago in the Horizon thread, its bull sh*t.
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:01 am

how could they possible think this was a good idea. I thought I could trust them to put grassroot cars and tuning in a game about a music festival and prostreet/street racing. Course not though, that would be stupid
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:14 am

Lol, someone told me to go look at myself a bit if no tuning and no swaps is a dealbreaker for me. :/
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:12 am

Lol, who ?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:27 am

Pms.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:57 am

Yeah green disc players confirmed no drivetrain swaps
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:58 am

retro hoonage wrote:
Yeah green disc players confirmed no drivetrain swaps
wow. that sucks.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:41 am

Volkswagen Yo wrote:
Why don't we do what real people do? Have street cars and track cars. If you have the same car, you can move parts around, but if you have a miata and a mustang, chose one for the track, and the street. Simple. Solve all the problems. Make track events worth more. Do pink slip races for, well, pink slips. No reason to make a new section of the forum or change any pricing. Just street cars have to be street legal (No race tires). If someone wants to run a Horizon car on the track, do a time trial with time compensation.

Track racing and having a nice car is for big boys. Gotta earn some money everywhere. Haha.

This is what I've been saying a million times.
That would use both of the games for what they're made for, isn't that the general idea?
Back to top Go down
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:17 am

As said, thats good imo.
Still I'd say as Volkswagen did then too, you should be forced to buy Street cars in FH, Track cars in FM4.
Good reason for this is the missing cars and drivetrain swaps really.

If its not done like that for me the only option would be to run both seperetely, but I have said that a million times before.
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:20 pm

I already pre ordered so I guess its just going to be some haiichi action
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:20 pm

Price sheets are finished and updated to be closer to the in game prices, let me know what you guys think and if you have any questions.

S Class
A Class
B Class
C Class
D Class
E Class
F Class
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Seems alright with me.
It's gotten more expensive but also more realistic, if I may be honest.
All those light track rims for $1,500 a set.. No way hosé!
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Lol I noticed that the game shows the prices for the rims even with the affinities.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:51 pm

You didn't know? Btw, is it free to remove turbos and things like that?
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:39 pm

Wow, those tire prices..were Race tires and slicks that expensive before? I hope that doesnt kill participation in the drag racing this week. I lucked out and had a free tire upgrade from an event a couple weeks ago.

Also I have a question on rims, when you buy a new set you have to pay for the rims + diameter? Or is 1 diameter change included with new rims?

Also, not price related but BNB rule related. Right now just about all parts are compatible with all cars, meaning you can switch them between cars. Were you looking for ways to limit that?

One thing I thought of was how Kaido Battle (Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift 2 in the US) classified engine parts
Rotary Engine (duh)
V Engine (V6, V8, etc.)
H Engine (Boxer motors, Subaru, Porsche, etc..)
Inline Engine (I4, I6, etc..)

What if we just said that any engine and turbo related parts can only be exchanged between the same engine family? And only limit the following parts to specific engine families:
Intake Manifold
Camshaft/Rotors
Valves
Displacement
Pistons & Compression
Turbo/Supercharger
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:14 pm

The new prices are effective immediately, I already updated them in the garage section. As for the rim diameter they don't cost extra depending on the width but when you buy a set of rims you can only stick to the diameter chosen when purchased as you would in real life.

As for the transferable parts I would've never agreed that any part can be put on any car because 1. It is highly unrealistic and 2. Someone would be able to pay F class prices and throw them on a S class car.

I think the best thing to do is if you want to transfer anything to another car they must be in the same class and you must post it in the checkout thread to see if its possible.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:19 pm

I get what you're saying about the classes, its almost impossible to control with the used parts market though.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:22 pm

Its not very realistic but I think the best option is that parts are only transferable between the same two cars, other than engines of course.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:51 pm

This is confusing
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Really? 5,000 for sport tires? You can't be serious.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:41 am

Impulse wrote:
Really? 5,000 for sport tires? You can't be serious.

Check the in game price.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Price Sheet Updates (Posted)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: