Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Price Sheet Updates (Posted)

Go down 
+14
Railplanner
RyanHappyHands
Volkswagen Yo
DB BeeDee
TRK
M1KE0
PoL1c3
ratR0
xCalluumm
Hoonmob
Impulse
ExtremeTurboLag
END Cody
Smooth
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:42 am

It should be more like 2 k or else I ripped someone off
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:00 am

So what goes about my parts that i have been saving up for some crazy BNB builds?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:45 am

Since you got them before the update, their value does not increase. At least, that's the way I'd do it. Otherwise, you will be cashing out if you sell them.
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:02 am

Oh I'm never going to sell those parts! Only give away on cars that carlos and I build up!
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:21 am

Any parts that you purchased beforehand are not affected by the new prices so if you put them together for a build then you are fine just put them on the car you were going to build.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:14 am

What if we end up selling the car. Do I just go off the prices that I paid for them back in the day:)
Back to top Go down
Railplanner
Cut Springs
Railplanner

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:52 am

One word of warning, though, is that if parts are too expensive, no-one will build cars any more than one class or so out of their starting class as it will be financially infeasible.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:01 am

M1KE0 wrote:
What if we end up selling the car. Do I just go off the prices that I paid for them back in the day:)

Supply and demand Mike. I think its reasonable to consider the cost of new parts when setting prices for used ones. Lucky for you. Lol. Ok not saying price gouge the hell out of people but the reality is the bnb economy just changed.
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:38 pm

I love the new prices! I think a restart would be awesome cause then everyone would go off on the same foot.
Back to top Go down
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:54 pm

M1KE0 wrote:
I love the new prices! I think a restart would be awesome cause then everyone would go off on the same foot.
^ This Sir.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:59 pm

NO
Back to top Go down
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Yes.

Or run it seperately.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:10 pm

ExtremeTurboLag wrote:
NO
F***ING YES. SIT DOWN PEASANT.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:11 pm

please just run a separate sub forum :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:15 pm

I'M A BOSS
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:21 pm

ExtremeTurboLag wrote:
I'M A BOSS
Thats what you think..
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:22 pm

ExtremeTurboLag wrote:
I'M A BOSS

You're trying to hard.

Really you guys want to restart because of new prices why ? I mean in real life if a shop puts their prices up a little you don't go oh lets restart our projects with a little sum of money.

Also what is the point in restarting for the people who recently joined that would not be fair on them.

And then there are the competitons that are being held, stop looking for every excuse to restart please I beg you.
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:28 pm

no no restarting, at these prices
the cars that people already have wud cost twice as much
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:51 pm

You know, I would not really be opposed to a restart. Might be fun. I would propose a slight bump to the starting money though. Maybe 30k?

Maybe there needs to be a poll, and if its easy, send a PM to everyone to make sure they vote on it.
Back to top Go down
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:06 pm

TSM BeeDee wrote:
ExtremeTurboLag wrote:
I'M A BOSS
Also what is the point in restarting for the people who recently joined that would not be fair on them.

Oh so now it is fair that new people have to build up cars with prices like twice (as said before) while the others already have theirs for the half?

retro hoonage wrote:
there needs to be a poll, and if its easy, send a PM to everyone to make sure they vote on it.

This.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:14 pm

It's not fair that they would need to start over again after only being here a short while.

It's not fair on the people that have been here from the start, Why should we have to restart when we have been going through our "Career" since BNB got Restarted but because there are some people that have just got started - or people that have been here but left then came back - we have to restart again. That is just BS and I gurantee people will get bored and leave because you wouldn't be able to do anything for around a month maybe even longer untill you got on you're feet.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:15 pm

First come first serve
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:16 pm

ExtremeTurboLag wrote:
First come first serve

No not at all. It's not like there is a limited amount of members allowed, that makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:16 pm

That's true
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:21 pm

This discussion again..
To point it bluntly: It is not fair to start over when people have saved up money so they can FINALLY buy the car they want, just to have it snatched away.
All the people here have built cars with love (speaking for myself, but pretty sure others as well), it would suck if all that work is taken away. People working on great building stories, blablabla..

I would be really disappointed.
I can understand some people are pissed because their cars are not in Horizon, there should be some sort of incentive for that.

Actually, never mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Price Sheet Updates (Posted)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next