Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Price Sheet Updates (Posted)

Go down 
+14
Railplanner
RyanHappyHands
Volkswagen Yo
DB BeeDee
TRK
M1KE0
PoL1c3
ratR0
xCalluumm
Hoonmob
Impulse
ExtremeTurboLag
END Cody
Smooth
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:53 pm

Thats why just RUN BOTH SEPERATELY FFS
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:08 pm

I think a fresh start would be great for everyone to get on a even playing ground.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:28 pm

ExtremeTurboLag wrote:
Sad
its only fair for everyone.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:29 pm

jus when i started getting my garage where i want it :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Just run them apart from one another.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Mike, what are you thinking? No...

No fresh start... No...

It'll be the 2nd time I've lost over $100,000. I have nothing to spend it on because I have my R34. Don't tell me to spend it either.

Run FH and FM4 separately for BNB. Otherwise, the site's mind will be blown with Rally events here and Drag race events there.

This has been perfected and I DON'T WANT for it to be ruined. Honestly. I cannot stress this enough.
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:42 pm

^This.

I would quote it for the truth but your right above me. Smile
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Why are we changing the prices anyways?
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:54 pm

M1KE0 wrote:
I think a fresh start would be great for everyone to get on a even playing ground.
exactly.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Impulse wrote:
Mike, what are you thinking? No...

No fresh start... No...

It'll be the 2nd time I've lost over $100,000. I have nothing to spend it on because I have my R34. Don't tell me to spend it either.

Run FH and FM4 separately for BNB. Otherwise, the site's mind will be blown with Rally events here and Drag race events there.

This has been perfected and I DON'T WANT for it to be ruined. Honestly. I cannot stress this enough.

Remember this is BUILT not bought so why complain that you would lose $100,000 if having that much money defeats the point of BNB, you may as well just play Forza normally. I've been following the discussion in the other thread and I would like to thank everyone who has added their input.

A decision will be released a couple of days after the game is released so everyone has time to purchase it and so we can get a feel for what the best options are.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Smooth wrote:

A decision will be released a couple of days after the game is released so everyone has time to purchase it and so we can get a feel for what the best options are.
Not many people are actually getting the game from what I have heard.
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Well I have over 100k in parts Impulse:) So I know what I will lose. I just think with the higher prices and with more comps BNB would be killer! Like the old days on FM3. I miss thoughs days when we all started freshand had limits on power and class. Smooth you need to bring that back and hold some comps to get the S and A class limit working.
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:46 pm

If you want to start over then you can but if you don't want to then don't.

Lets the people make their choice. Also I believe the majority of people don't want to restart.
Back to top Go down
LainfordExpress
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:50 pm

So are the new prices just for Horizon. I'm confused. New prices for a fresh start in Horizon equals good idea. Changing prices for the existing BNB for Forza 4 is silly, and will only serve to disenfranchise newer people. I just don't understand the point, it seems people that are for it have tons of money and already have their garage squared away. Those against are new and are looking at a longer road to catch up for no percieved benefit. It just comes across as "We've decided it's too easy, so we're changing it, but we don't want to give up what we've done ourselves."

On the other hand, its just a video game (not even that, a fake construct of a video game that we all voluntarily adhere to), and if I don't like it, I can just piss off and do whatever I want.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:04 pm

@Lain, the new prices are effective immediately. The old prices were created when FM4 first came out but weren't as accurate to the actual game. They just weren't updated because I thought Horizon would show the prices but it's not.

And what you posted above is the reason some people would like to restart on a fresh page even though some people may not be getting Horizon.
Back to top Go down
B2BTuning
Wheels And A Drop
B2BTuning

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:10 am

I'm lost and losing the will. Shocked

So where the sheet says as in game - is that FM4 or Horizon or both? The new ones look higher!
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:27 am

The prices in-game on FM4, the price updates have nothing to do with Horizon. And they look higher because they are more accurate than the old ones. I compared them with the old ones and there's not much of a difference between the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Price Sheet Updates (Posted)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4