Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll

Go down 
+20
APX Gingerrr
Mooove
PoL1c3
Iron Chef BBQ
Cougar
Volkswagen Yo
iTonehh
DFR DEVOS
LainfordExpress
Smooth
END Cody
GrahamC216
ExtremeTurboLag
ratR0
Hoonmob
TRK
APX maroman
DB BeeDee
xCalluumm
Impulse
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Should BNB Be Restarted?
Yes
Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_vote_lcap31%Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 11 ]
No
Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_vote_lcap69%Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Doesnt make much sense to create a sub forum for FH Events if there are cars and parts missing. If you wanna do that why dont you just LET FM4 run as is and do a FH BNB seperate for those who want?
Even though this would run you can STILL take your FM4 ride and take photos on FH, but NOT run with it in the SEPERATE FH BNB.
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:02 pm

^^ True Police, here's my thing:

[EDIT]: just re-read police's response and we are kind of saying the same thing. No on restart and FM4 keeps on keeping. FH is something totally different - but still on these forums to access.

I don't want to deal with starting a new garage /cars and I dont want the MODS whoever they may be to have to create all new rules and other nonsense for something that might not be around very long. It all seems a waste of time, especially because there is a big group of us that are active on here and we know that most will be back to FM4 after we get sick of or our fill of FH. TBH, I dont even know what to expect - but we know it's not a full FM style game which means we will all probably be back on FM4 at some point. No matter how much we bitch about it, we are faithful to the game - until FM5, 6, so on...

Also, I hate fm.net & a lot of the people on it. I like everyone in here since joining up and the BNB people are who I want to affiliate with over on FH (for those who get it). I would rather come here to talk with them about FH instead of tracking them down on fm.net and dealing with the lovely mods over there.

It would be nice to be able to do/look at both the FM4 BNB and FH events/whatever all in one place, being here. Maybe a FH sub for events or whatever, but I dont think there needs to be a whole "FH BNB community". Just maybe one or two subs for FH I think is needed - if at all.

** there are a lot of "I's" up there but it's just my opinion of how I would like to see it.

Last edited by Mooove on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:05 pm

PoL1c3 wrote:
Doesnt make much sense to create a sub forum for FH Events if there are cars and parts missing. If you wanna do that why dont you just LET FM4 run as is and do a FH BNB seperate for those who want?
Even though this would run you can STILL take your FM4 ride and take photos on FH, but NOT run with it in the SEPERATE FH BNB.
+1 we need this.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:05 pm

MOOOOVE FOR EL PRESIDENTE!
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:09 pm

PS. Edited my above post a bit

lol retro Smile Just want my BNB life to be the best it can be, and yours too! Smile

Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 Donald10

Last edited by Mooove on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Mooove wrote:
^^ True Police, here's my thing:

[EDIT]: just re-read police's response and we are kind of saying the same thing. No on restart and FM4 keeps on keeping. FH is something totally different - but still on these forums to access.

I don't want to deal with starting a new garage /cars and I dont want the MODS whoever they may be to have to create all new rules and other nonsense for something that might not be around very long. It all seems a waste of time, especially because there is a big group of us that are active on here and we know that most will be back to FM4 after we get sick of or our fill of FH. TBH, I dont even know what to expect - but we know it's not a full FM style game which means we will all probably be back on FM4 at some point. No matter how much we bitch about it, we are faithful to the game - until FM5, 6, so on...

Also, I hate fm.net & a lot of the people on it. I like everyone in here since joining up and the BNB people are who I want to affiliate with over on FH (for those who get it). I would rather come here to talk with them about FH instead of tracking them down on fm.net and dealing with the lovely mods over there.

It would be nice to be able to do/look at both the FM4 BNB and FH events/whatever all in one place, being here. Maybe a FH sub for events or whatever, but I dont think there needs to be a whole "FH BNB community". Just maybe one or two subs for FH I think is needed - if at all.

** there are a lot of "I's" up there but it's just my opinion of how I would like to see it.

Oh, so how much rules have to be changed for FH? You can pretty much carry over the rules stuff etc. if you run both seperately. Also about your point of the waste of time for mods etc or it being hard to organize - why not just have one or two mods especially for FH then? Personally Im not seeing a problem there.
Let the hate on my post begin.
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:11 pm

No hate at all and I don't think you are saying anything wrong. If everyone wants a complete sub-forum horizon life to start from the beginning, then thats cool. Me personally, probably will not be a part of it. I will just stick with FM4BNB - as I hope it just keeps on like nothing has changed when Horizon comes out.

But, I actually really do not mind what happens here as long as this forum sticks around.

Last edited by Mooove on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:18 pm

Whatever happens. I just want you guys to know I love you. cheers
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 Boy-that-escalated-quickly
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 Yeah-t10
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:39 pm

^^ LMFAO
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:27 pm

I like some of the ideas going around. So from what I read is that we should keep BNB how it is and if you want to hold a FH comp or cruz then you would post up a thread with FH in the topic so we know what game to meet on. It would be just like GTA4 times with everyone.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:56 am

EXACTLY MIKE!
That's what I meant a while ago when I said they should see Horizon more as a replacement for GTA4 and not as a replacement for FM4.
Back to top Go down
GRT 458Italia
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:30 am

i don't think it should because i, along with a lot of others, are just getting started and it would suck to finally get a decent car established, only for us to restart again
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:26 am

so it looks like we wil just keep bnb how it is and just post FH on the topic if you want to drive in the game.

Back to top Go down
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:28 pm

Run it seperately ffs :p
Back to top Go down
Carlos 201
Mr. DIY
Carlos 201

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:50 pm

I vote we restart but let the longterm members keep there cars as "daily driver's". reset the bank accounts, and buy new cars. maybe let people use their daily as a photocomp car and for parking lot meets but not drift events or time attacks.

Just an idea...
Back to top Go down
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:04 pm

I like this idea.
But who are longterm members in that case?
Back to top Go down
Carlos 201
Mr. DIY
Carlos 201

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:29 pm

i would say any remaining forza 3 members and the people who joined in the begining of forza 4. Also it would be an idea to included any of the newer users who are extremely active.
Back to top Go down
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:33 pm

Sounds good tbh. Dunno what others say about this idea though
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:00 pm

You guys are missing the point that 69% don't wan't to restart.

But I like the Idea of the the Bank statements getting wiped but I think everyone should be allowed to keep their cars but if this were to happen nobody should get $25,000 to restart their statement with. (With the exception of people who join)

Back to top Go down
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:34 am

This is just like what he said?
The only difference is he wants the cars we keep then only for cruises and stuff and you not.
Personally im liking Carlos' idea here more, but maybe there can be made a compromise like we do restart the way Carlos suggested and the members (the ones he named above!) can choose one of the cars from FM4, but are allowed to use it on any event in Horizon.

Still we can also just run both seperately. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:51 am

Let me ask this question though; why do people WANT to restart? I don't understand. Maybe I'm missing the point here, so please help me out. There are 22 people who do not want to restart for obvious reasons. What's the reason for the 10 people who do? Don't say it's because "it'll be more fun". That's pure B.S.
Back to top Go down
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:39 am

Well i can only talk for myself nd could get hate for this again as i wrote this before..
Lots of people are in the position of being able to pretty much build any car, which they could also just do without BNB.
Ye i know i will get the same shit again 'Theyve been here so looong they deserve it'
I have been here for long too, but i miss the building & saving money. Its kinda boring if you can just build anything.
Im already hearing 'Just restart yourself ffs!' but as I can see there isnt only me who wants to do this.
Another point is you cant carry over cars from FM4, lots are missing. You cant continue BNB over FM4 and FH (if you dont buy new cars - atleast this is for me as none of my cars are there).
Im sure there will be people that dont like Carlos idea - personally I do.
Anyway, if you dont want the compromise / idea Carlos had, why are you so against running FH Seperately? You CANT know how it will turn out really.
I just cant see the reason for not running it seperately, tell me.
Back to top Go down
XxDeLegendxX
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:30 am

If you talking bout restarting BNB because Horizon is out, then I say why not make a new section on this site strictly for Horizon? We just use the same price list yall made for upgrades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next