18% [ 2 ]
I'm quitting BNB
9%
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Proposed realistic price list || Don't kill me, plx   Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:09 pm

I was thinking maybe we can get some more realistic prices here.

I know for sure a K&N drop in doesn't cost $600, neither does taking a hacksaw to my exhaust. Non-street legal race cams for a 4A-GE aren't 12,000 doll hairs. Rims could be priced on weight (Dubs being 1200 for the whole set, sized and widen and the Dymag wheels be 2500 after everything.) Race tires can be 2,000 and street tires can be 500.

Maybe we can get some more realistic pricing. This will really help people out selling in the classifieds. You could also lower the payday to a more realistic price. I know I know....... but what about the car prices.

If this somehow gets approved, we are going to need a lot more BnB sponsered events to help out the community.

What about shop discounts on parts. This will encourage shops opening and selling parts, tunes, etc. since they don't get paydays anymore.

I posted this all in an effort to help the community grow and help take some of the repition out of it all.

Don't kill me, just a suggestion for the community to discuss.

Back to top Go down
Smooth92
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Proposed realistic price list || Don't kill me, plx   Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:18 pm

You are thinking of the prices in terms of US currency but they are actually Forza credits which are more inflated than $. The objective was to imitate the in-game prices as close as possible because we cant see them. Jump in a stock Kia Cee'd (if you dont have any discounts for Kia) and they are exactly matched to the D or F class car prices. The higher the class the higher the prices but not by much just about $100 difference between classes on most upgrades.

BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Proposed realistic price list || Don't kill me, plx   Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:37 pm

**Plunges knife into him.**

The shops discount is a Good idea IMO.

- Lets be Breast friends -

Drift Bound | The Tasty Vagina | Scotland

Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Proposed realistic price list || Don't kill me, plx   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:08 pm

I was comparing it to real world.

Back to top Go down
Smooth92
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Proposed realistic price list || Don't kill me, plx   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:13 pm

I understand that but then we would have to reprice the cars as well. For instance a 240sx in-game is about $9,000 but in real life you can find one for $1,000-$2,500. Forza inflated the prices for the cars aswell as the prices for the upgrades because they aren't based on US currency or Euros but by credits calculated by how one thing compares to another.

Also check pms!

BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Proposed realistic price list || Don't kill me, plx   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:17 pm

im leaving bnb, f*k you volk for making this thread!!!

JK Razz

Mooove

PostSubject: Re: Proposed realistic price list || Don't kill me, plx   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:22 pm

FH_SHOW.BRZ2013 / FH_TOUGE.WRXSTi
M7 | Super Megahellatastic | GSWD

Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Proposed realistic price list || Don't kill me, plx   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:24 pm

THIS POST GAME ME CANCER!!!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proposed realistic price list || Don't kill me, plx   

Back to top Go down

Proposed realistic price list || Don't kill me, plx
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: