View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
APX maroman
BNBPD

PostSubject: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:45 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

After 20 years in Pa it was time for a change. i saved up enough money over the years i could move on with what life brought me. I started making plans 4 months prior to the move getting everything straight between me and other people, and selling al my spare parts from previous projects so my parents didnt have to deal with it. At the end of August i said my goodbyes with everyone, and left my past life (and loves) for something new, that would be only described as magical.

as i arrived in sunny Colorado i suddenly got overwhelmed at the amount of sexy cars, and women here. i walked around fo a while, then went back to my hotel and started looking at the house classifieds. I stumbled apon a house set back up on a hill away from the road i was really interested at, now onto the car.. i wanted something sporty, nimble and easlyy modifiable, FOUND IT! 1985 toyota trueno bone stock, low miles, elderly owned. perfect start to a on going project, i talked the lady down to $6000 lleaving me with $19k remaining in my budget, i was happy, finally driving around in my new car i started taking in the beauty colorado had to offer.

I quickly got bored with my car, so i looked in the local classifieds and found a brand new 2JZ swap, coilovers, and differential fo sale, also picked up a new clutch to handle the 320hp 2JZ, with only $1800 left i decited to leave it at that and start enjoying the car. i found a flyer on a fence about the horizon festival, i went back home and read it. it was only a few miles away. ill go check it out tomorrow. i didnt know what i was getting myself into..

==============================================================================

part 2

I woke up and took a shower.. walking around the house i relized i don have a camera, and my phone cant take pics. so looking for a new phone i turned the TV on to the news to check the weather, and caught the end of a story of a crash in Red Rock involving a M3. it started to sink in that the horizon festival can be dangerous.

I get to the garage, get the ae86 warmed up and headed off to town, i found a store and got a new phone. coming out of the store i RS4 blew past me. I have a burning love for German sports cars, i would love to own one. anyway, i drive around some more, i found a open stretch and layed into the loud pedal and was spinning and popin the rev limiter in 3rd gear before i almost missed my turn, going down this road i see nice homes, trees, sun then BRRAAAAA!! a a ZL1 blew bast me so fast i almost got whiplash, i followed him the best i could and led me to the festival.

I pull into a spot and walked around. $50k+ cars everywhere loud music, hot women, hotter cars, and partying everywhere, i met this girl there she said she could hook me up with some races if i was up to it. i look back at my hatchi and looked at her and said "lets do it". she gave me her number and told me shed call me when the race is ready, i hung out for a bit before heading home, melting my tires in 3rd while leaving to go back home. pulling onto the road i noticed a small party at my neighbors with mostly girls in bathing suits in there pool. i park the hatchi after hitting 2 step a few times and walked around back. from across the yard i hear "hey wanna come over for some BBQ?" i look over and smile mumbling " i love this town"...

==============================================================================
PART3:

been livin in CO for a while now, havent done much. got a job at a gas station a bit down the road, occasionally see a insanly sexy red s2k go past but im always busy, and i work night/graveyard shift i ordered some parts for the hatchi a few days ago, waiting for then to be delivered.. i love it here, me and my neighbors are becoming good friends, always hang out at the dam. rumor is theres a black fd running around with japan plates earlier. didnt think much of it, in PA you had drag racing, i always wanted to go to japan but i cant speak a word of japanese haha. turned the boost up on my new boost controller and let the hatchi rip, cant wait to get my single turbo Smile

Last edited by APX maroman on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:49 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
APX maroman
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:45 pm

B
bank:

Spoiler:

Last edited by APX maroman on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:12 pm; edited 43 times in total
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:32 am

2JZ IT!

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:28 am

exactly what im gonna do Smile

Spaz
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:43 am

If you can 2JZ it, that's awesome!
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:02 am

yep you can Wink stock 2J, 2000lbs, stock tires.. drifts pretty awesome

APX maroman
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:22 pm

story moved to OP

Cougar
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:28 pm

Awesome! I'm really loving how all our stories are turning out Very Happy

"Drifting. It's a party on wheels."
"Sh*t! 'Dem hoe's 'aint hoe's!"
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:29 pm

i do too!,when i get my xbox fixed/ hachi updated we need a cruise Razz

Cougar
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Yeah dude! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:38 am

way to drop a line to all other cars in horizon haha cant wait til i decide what to get, and you got me curious about that fd with the Japan plates
Back to top Go down
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:51 am

Nice!

_85./Hachi-Roku _91./Savanna RX-7 _10./Gojira GT-R

------------------------------------------
_TRK's./Fuji Flat, come visit for beers and blue bears
_Garage K./For all your tuning needs, visit us
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:38 pm

got my parts!! going to the festival garage to have them put on. i heard there was another hatchi there yesterday getting cams, exhaust and a roll cage put in.. at leaste somebody knows hatchis!

TRK

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:45 pm

Don't forget to test your skill on the Touge tomorrow ;]
I can include you in our story if you want!

If you can't enter I'll find a way to implement you as well, if you'd like.

Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:49 pm

I've got a way to involve you Smile

Back to top Go down
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:50 pm

I'm not sure 'Maro wants to be a gimp..

Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Awwh, really Camaro? It's good money.

Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:56 pm

lol ummm. no gimp status Razz i cant enter the touge :/ xbox's brokded and i have no money

if you want to add me to your story thatd be awesome Razz

APX maroman
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:19 pm

This week went normal, went to work at a gas station and it was fun, seeing all the cars drive by. The red S2000 came in today to get filled it, we started talkin, he said his name was Louis, i told him how ive admired his car and how i want my car to look this good. he said, "Ahh, sweet. I have a friend who drives one of those. The 4AGE is an awesome engine 'aint it?". i had a slight smile and said "Not mine haha". he looked confused , i chuckled and took him over to my hatchi, poped the hood and watched his eyes open wide when he saw the 2JZ shoehorded in the engine bay. we talked for a couple minuets then Louis had to go eat breakfast. i continued working my morning shift and took the long route home.

I stopped at a electronics store to look for a camera and phone i looked at a advertisement taped on teh window, it was of a photographer looking to shoot cool cars in the area. i wrote the facebook link down and went back tome to check it out. i found he was doing a shoot for a pagani huayra. I stared thinking bout giving my hatchi a photoshoot but who would want to shoot a stock ae86?.

I remembered i got my parts in a few days ago, when me and Louis were talking he game me his number, so i texted him and asked if there was any good shops to go to. he said he works at one and to meet him there later today, so i take a shower, change, eat and pack teh parts into the ae86 and head to the shop.

When i arrive i see the red S2k and a red/white hatchi parked outside the garage, i get out and walk over to Louis where hes standing with another guy, he introduces me to Tim aka TRK i unload all my parts, my body kit, single turbo, clutch and driveshaft and put them on the workbench, me and Tim were talking about hatchis, i pop the hood on mine and Tim nearly had the same reaction as Louis, when he saw my 2JZ. i come to find out Tim is teh photographer that was on the poster at the store and said he could shoot my car for free since he loves hatchis!!

When we were done i fired it up for the first time with the turbo on it and it growled to life, idling at that smooth grumble 2J's are known for, reved it up a few times to hear my now BOV and turbo spool up, me and time put the body kit on.. Since he just put a similar kit on his hatchi he knew how to mount it a bit better then me.

finally it was dark and quiet outside when we were done i pull out, thank Louis and Tim, got Tims number and set onmy way home. put in in 3rd gear and slowly got into the gas, at around 5500RPM the bad end breaks loose violently, it scared me quite a bit so i put it in 5th and cruised home,when i got there i texted Louis and said "i need new tires haha", and went to bed,i was then wakened by my phone ringing..

Last edited by camaromanLS1 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:24 pm

Awesome!
I'm pretty sure that photographer would love to shoot a stock Hachi, any Hachi at all for that matter ;]
They're legendary cars!

You've got a PM incoming!

Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:54 pm

replied Very Happy

APX maroman
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:35 pm

updated last part

Cougar
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:39 pm

Niiiiice Smile

Back to top Go down
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:50 pm

You're running a single turbo upgraded 2JZ in a Hachi with stock tyres?
Haha, that'll be one very tail-happy Hachi :]

I'll update my story in a sec!

Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:56 pm

haha yeah,next payday is new tires/wheels Razz

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    

Back to top Go down

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Horizon :: Community Garages-
Jump to: