Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage

Go down 
+15
xCalluumm
MosukeKodoSan
Kru Jones
MrTupas
Ilarnek
addiem0nster
RyanHappyHands
Falken HD
ExtremeTurboLag
TRK
MichaelC
Cougar
Spaz
iTonehh
APX maroman
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:10 pm

I wake up the next morning to my phone ringing. i known by the ringtone it was Faith my old girlfriend in PA. i pick up.. "hello?" "Hey Ry" a sweet voice said from the other end of the phone. "hey, whats up?" i said in a morning groogy voice. "did i wake you?". "no your fine, i needed to get up anyway", "oh okay ha, how are you?" she asked. "im fine, jus getting settled in CO, made a few friends, geting use to the car culture around here, how are you?. her voice seemed to change "im ok". she said in a semi depressed voice. i know for the 7years ive known her when shes lying saying shes ok.. i said "no your not, whats wrong?", she sniffed and said "my mom through me out of the house to live with my BF, and he jus broke up with me and through me out. i have no where to go". it took me a little bit to say something, i look in the back of my wallet, a pic of us ive kept from 4th of july 2 years ago.. i took a deep breath "come live with me in CO.. i think youll love it here." she seemed shocked and said "really? you mean it??.. wait, i dont have money to get a plane ticket. i said "sell your truck, cars are cheap here and its easy to get a job, i got mine the 2nd day i was here" she said in a happy voice "ok! i gotta go to work and put the truck on craigslist.. i love you" i got goose bumps when she said thos last 3 words, i smiled and said "i love you too" we hang up.

I make a pot of coffee and sit on the front steps looking at my hatchi in front of the garage, i went into deep thought thinking about my past in PA when we were together, and ill be able to feel as happy as i was back then!. i finished my coffee and got on the local forums. found some parts i wanted and since i got my paycheck a bit earlier then i thought this week and splurged on some parts, wheels, tires, and strut tower bars and a 4pt roll cage with harness bar so i can finally use thos 4pt race harnesses i bought. i left some money to help Faith get on her feet when she gets here. get done shopping and went to lay down, quicly fell asleep.

ill continue later teday...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:26 pm

I wake up a few hours later, got changed and went out for a drive. going to a guys house in Eagle creek for my new hatchi parts, i got BFG tires, 16" gunmetal gray volk TE37's, CUSCO 4PT roll cage with harness bar so i can mount my G-force 4PT harness, i changed tires at the guys house and took the cage home, my dad shipped me my welder, air compresser and most of my tools from PA so i didnt have to use anyone elses.. bought a sheet of 1/4" steel plate and welded them to my floor as mounting points for the cage, mounted the harness and got everything situated. i looked at my old tires, they had unusual canber/toe wear, then i remembered i olny have a quick "eyeball allignment"and its way off.

I look at my phone.. its thursday, Faith said shes quitting her job saturday and gonna try to sell her truck around then too.. hopefully she can be down here by the end of next week if im lucky.. it was getting dark by now, the old man at the shop gave me his number so i called and asked if i can use his garage for a half hour to get my car a good allignment ,he said to come by his house and meet him outside, Louis and his daughter are having dinner. i pull up as quietly as i can, its hard having no mufflers and a single turbo 2J grumbling,he handed me the keys and said when i come back to let him know. while i was there i noticed a 69 fairlady in the back, looked rough but the lines screamed old school JDM.

When i came back Louis's car was still there, ive always loved the lines of the s2000, and the wheels he put on them really set it off, i texted the old man and he came out and took the key, i said thanks for letting me use the shop and went to start my car then i remembered my car likes to be loud on start up.. i chuckle and turn the key

(only watch to :12 seconds)

i pulled out of teh driveway and took off down the road, i got to a stretch of road and got in 3rd gear and got on teh gas remembering what happened earlier this week, it hooked the whole way through 3rd, pushed me back in my sear as hard as my corvettes did back in PA. i got home and parked my hatchi in my garage.. i look at the empty spot next to the car.. "i need a muscle car" the voice inmy head told me..
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Cool, cool!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:08 pm

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:17 pm

You going to Tim's touge event?
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:23 pm

when? i have tomorrow ant the weekend off
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:27 pm

2nd of December, think it's a Sunday.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:38 pm

The days started going slower, i wasted time looking through craigslist looking for a musclecar project..it would be a little while but i just wanted to see what was out there, i came across a 1977 pontiac trans am. i was a huge fan of these because of smokey and the bandit and i wanted one so bad, i called they guy to ask about it, he sounded like a older guy, he said its been sitting for a long time and if i wanted to, to come look at it. so i fired up my hatchi and went to Finley Dam, the barn it was in was down a long dirt road, the hatchi did not like it one bit but i finally made it. the guy said many people came tolook at it over the years but noones made a offer. i asked if he could keep it for a little while tilli had money, he said the car's not in his way and he would be happy to, we shook hands and left.

Once back home i look at my facebook, i got a message from Faith, it said "I <3 U Smile ) i smile and send back "I <3 U too Smile ), and went to take a shower, when i got out my boss called and asked if i could come to work for a few hours since it was busy. When i was there the roads seemed quiet, no loud cars, some nice cars but nothing that caught my eye, all i had on my mind was that trans am, and Faith.. for teh next day i kept sayin to myself "dont screw this up again, dont screw this up again".. it was a flashback from 2 years ago when i was addicted to a project and it got to the point where she left, and i got rid of the car being left with nothing.. i wasnt going to screw up again.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Don't screw up!
Nice read :]

Btw, I notice you wrote Hatchi with a T. The Japanese word for eight is "Hachi", without the T.
Just thought I'd let you know :]
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:27 pm

woops lol yeah, didnt pay to much atention to that Razz

BTW: Faith is my actual ex GF's name, and what the flashback was from 2 years ago. that actually happened :/ everything else is just me wishing it would hgappin Razz jus thought id incorporate it to the story to give it a more real feeling
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:07 pm

This morning i woke up happy, i stayed up late and painted the roll cage last night so it wouldnt rust. got breakfast, shower and left for the shop. I went to help Louis with his fairlady, i told him i was good at fixing rust and tearing apart old cars, thats what i did for a living in PA, restoring old cars.

i got there right after Louis opened up the shop, he gave me a small list of things that needed done, i got some gloves and took the seats out, then the dash and carpet. Tim arrived to help take the engine bay apart. we worked 3 solid hours and we got the car all takin apart, i told Louis he could swap S13 subframes into it so he can get suspension parts cheaper.

Louis decited to buy us lunch, i told them where theres a nice dinner so i lead the way. Louis cleaned the shop and closed up and we hit the road, i pulled away from the s2k really easy, Tim was really far behind. i slowed down when we got to the dinner i had a double cheese burger with fries.

When we left Tim asked if we were going to his touge event, Louis had plans with Nicole Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 If_you_know_what_i_mean_meme_postcard-p239156507240868751envli_400 JK Razz

I couldnt participate cuz my hachi had to much power, and i was going to clean the interior, finish gutting it, and painting the interior tub. and make some lexan windows. Louis asked if i was good at welding, i said yes, its not the cleanest but nothing i a grinder cant clean up.

I finally got on my computer and noticed a status on facebook from Faith, it said "i guess it was ment to be Smile ) i took a shower and went to bed, im beat.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:14 pm

Haha, nice write up dude!
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:39 am

well today i got lexan windows made for the hachi, gave it a bath, messed with the waste gate settings and took it for a drive. i really love this car, but i cant stop thinking about that trans am.. i love muscle cars, im a muscle guy at heart, big engines in small cars, sorta like the ae86.

i stopped at a dinner and grabbed lunch when my phone rang. it was Faith, she said she got a flight booked for friday and she arrives at 7PM at the airport. we talked for about 10 min then we exchange our i love yous and hung up, i soon finished and headed to the car. a black gallardo zoomed by me, poping flames as it upshifted heading out of town i wish my car did that!

It was about 5, i stopped by the shop to Help louis on his fairlady, Tim was there also. we took the motor and trans out so i could inspect it to see if it was savable, it was but Louis didnt want to mess with it, he and i agreed a basic SR swap would be easier and better power, after we got the car on the rotisserie
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 Rotisserie1

i had to go, i said next time ill bring my welder and we can start fabing patch pannels for it, we shook hands and i headed home, on my drive there a was thinking back to my restoring days when i would fix rust all day every day and make old POS's look like factory looking gems,i cant wait to see this Z finished, and even more to start on my trans am
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:00 am

More now Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:28 am

Sick! Awesome write up dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:49 pm

thanks guys. guess i gotta start lookin for a car for the girlfriend Razz
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:06 pm

Miata Razz
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:10 pm

lmao. should i include her car in BNB? instead of the trans am next payday i might pick up a miata or a honda.. or somethin. if i do include it
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:11 pm

You could do, I'd buy the Trans-Am though haha
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:16 pm

yeah, leave hers outside since my house has a 2 car garage, and the hachi isnt sitting outside Razz
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Haha, priorities Razz
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:14 pm

So today i cleaned the house top to bottom, cleamed the garage, mowed the yard and fixed my messed up garage door, its nice to have both my doors work again.. i went to work on my rare afternon shifts, after i went to the back where my boss was. we were talking about little life things till it was time to go. i took the long way home, my neighbors were having a party and invited me over (im amazing on the grill) made them up some burgers, steak and hotdogs. it was arount 8 when i left.

sitting on my couch listening to music, i began singing some of my favorite songs by 3 Days Grace, a band i havent heard in a while, i went to the garage and stared at my car, my sweet little hachi sitting in the semi dark garage sleeping, i slowly start walking around her running my hand along her lines like the sceen in Days of Thunder. i look in the spot beside her and imagine the trans am sitting next to her, the grarge mde in heaven. i look at the back wall at the rebal flag and picture of Faith i took after she fell in a mud hole behind her house. i started thinking how great my life is right now, beautifull house, beautifull cars, great friends and a girl that takes my breat away everytime i look at her.. life it great Smile
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:45 pm

Nice!
A T/A, huh? Cool!

I keep reading Mr stealyoghurt's garage, haha.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:52 pm

lol im changing the garage name soon,jus dont know to what yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next