HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:30 pm

He bought a Dodge FRS.

IPS13
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:44 am

i have a FRS addiction.. idk why! lol

APX maroman
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:12 am

idk how to update.. i havent been in teh "story telling" mood lately.

Drags
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:27 am

I've been in the story telling mood, I just don't know what to write about...

Click Here -> Tuner Addicts
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
APX maroman
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:30 am

lets see.. where do i start..

i supercharged the trans am a while back, it wont settle down! it spins everywhere! i love it, Faith loves the torque, she loves washing it for me.. or she loves to show off her new bikini to me.. either way i really enjoy it!

she did alot of work to her subby, front mount intercooler, FP black turbo, tuned, and clutch. its so fast off the line now!, shes out driving it everyday!

the buissness is going great with Louis, its so much fun but damn its alot of work! i can bearly relax anymore!

a few days ago i met Addie for teh first time, we got to talking about our cars and i told him id love a drift car again, i missed the Hachi, he said he had a FRS that he never drives and if i wanted it, it was $15,000. i jumped on it imediatly, then did a bunch of work to it, turbo, body kit, exhaust. it dyno'd 297hp. i lovved it, for now its going to be my new daily while the T/A gets some new parts.

as for my proposal.. its soon.. now its just me getting the nerve to ask it!. i know im taking her to the dam's park to do it tho, she loves that place

MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:35 am

Awwwwww tongue

Okami     No     Ichigun
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:52 am

It's gunna happen... Ahhhhhh Shiiitt.

Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:25 pm

you guys ready? no your not...

The day was beautifull, the sun shined through the curtains and across teh bed, i looked over at my wife to be, the sun reflected beautifully off her burnette hair and tan silky skin.

I crawled out of bed and started making breakfast, sausage, eggs, toast and hashbrowns. everything was going perfect. Faith woke up andslowly walked into the kitchen looking at me puzzled, shed never seen me cook such a big meal before. i looked at here with a smart-ass'd look "what??" she smiled, shook her head and gave me a kiss on teh cheek and sat at the counter/bar. a few mins went by and i heard her voice say "you know your the best man ever? you help me work on my car, cook breakfast. ever since i moooved (see what i did there?) here i havent stopped smiling, it makes me feel stupid for breaking up with you in the first place" i handed her a big plate and kissed her forehead and ate.

after breakfast we took a shower....long shower Wink and got dressed, Faith looked stunning.. ive made upmy mind.. i just had to wait till dusk when teh dam's lights came on.

the rest of the day we lounged around watching TV, around 4 i took her out to dinner at her favorite BBQ resteraunt, she had chicken wings and mashed potatoes, i hade baby back rips (my favorite). i looked over and noticed it was getting dusk.. i smiled, faith noticed and asked "what are you smiling about?" i looked at her, we were finished eatng so i payed and we left. i drove to teh dirt road leading to the bottom of the dam. my heart was pounding so hard i coulkd bearly hear Faith ask "Ryan why do you look so nervous?" i smiled, help her hand and whispered to myself "cuz im about to change your life"..

we get to the bottom and she got out of the FRS, i grabbed the ring out of teh center console and put it in my pocket, after about 15 mins i figured, now or never. i suprised Faith with a kiss, i whispered in her ear "your the best thing thats ever happened to me, ever since you came to colorado my life has changed, now its time to change yours." i took the black box out and dropped to one knee and asked her "will you marry me?" she instantly started crying, she pulled me back up so i was standing and gave me a hug so tight i thought i was gonna die. i smiled and asked knowing what the answer was "out of all this crying i havent heard a answer" she calmed down enough to say "yes, yes yes yesyes" i pulled teh box up and opened it, a pretty large diamond ring, i took it out and put it on her finger, she stil hasnt stopped freaking out, all she can do is cry and hug me. i kissed her cheek and whispered "i love you" she said "i love you to Ry" after another half hour we drove back home,she coundnt sleep, neither could i TBH, i texted Louis and told him the news, and i called my parents, who then called every family member across the country ( LOL )

the nervousness and excite ment started wearing off on me, i looked at her and the ring, and started tearing up, Faith saw so she gave me a hug and we went to bed. ts hard to believer about 12 hours ago i woke up to her being my girlfriend, now im going to sleep with her being my fiance.

Cougar
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:07 pm

Nice update man! Smile

"Drifting. It's a party on wheels."
"Sh*t! 'Dem hoe's 'aint hoe's!"
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:10 pm

Thats Cute Wink

My FH Garage | My FM4 Garage
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Awww all the Ry Ry Ry'ing soo sweet Smile

Nice one mate, gotta get together for celebratory beers soon then.

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:33 pm

This update alone, straight freaking amazing.

Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:34 pm

haha, everyone at work, and all my family calls me Ry/RyRy lol

deffinatly dude, i say a party at my house maybe

thanks dragz Smile

APX maroman
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:43 am

the week went amazing with everything going on. i bought a bigger cam for the trans am so i drove it to work today so i can use the tools. i talked to Louis and he said there was a open spot but i had some cars to do, first up.. a 1000+ hp corvette, i was excited. i love tuning LS engines!. i let Louis tune it since he's still new to it. he did a good job, it ran great. next, a a subaru that needed minos suspension work, i took this one.. at the end of the day i had enough time to work on the T/a. it took a while but its making alot more power!

Louis bought a supra yesterday, i guess he's trying to beat my car? theres only one car i know that can beat it and thats Andy's 900hp country squire.. my car isnt done but the rest of the mods aremostly handling related.

as for me and Faith.. she cant stop looking at her hand and kissing me every time she looks at me. Smile no date or anything for a weddng, ubut we will have a party sometime this month.

if anyone wants a online lobby, party LMK, if not it will be BNB story party (like Louis's wensday overnight party)

Cougar
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:30 pm

I'd be up for a meet!

"Drifting. It's a party on wheels."
"Sh*t! 'Dem hoe's 'aint hoe's!"
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:44 pm

That's a nice update dude Smile mind if I PM you some build parts for a Nova (as usual, not sure if it's real enough).

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:45 pm

sure dude Smile

Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:52 pm

Cheers Budddday! Hopeing they port the Nova to Horizon or another short-body muscle car :/

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:12 am

ford f100 in the new pack!! new daily! lol

Drags
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:20 am

You don't just daily a F100...

Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:08 pm

yes you do, back in the 60's they did! now they need a 69' chevy C10 2wd sungle cab short bed and il be set!

Drags
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Isn't there somewhere where you can Suggest the next Horizon DLC?

Someone told me about it, and I never looked for it

Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:56 pm

noone listens to that.. i did it for 3 forza 4 car packs.. ony 1 car i wanted came out in it

xCalluumm
Master Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:42 pm

Ford F100 you say? Imma need to buy this.

My FH Garage | My FM4 Garage
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:20 pm

xCalluumm wrote:
Ford F100 you say? Imma need to buy this.

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    

Back to top Go down

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Horizon :: Community Garages-
Jump to: