Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

[FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED   [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Results
Smoooth - 2:07.501 - $5,250 + Race Part
MSMX6 - 2:10.096 - $3,750 + Sport Part
Texas Chia - 2:10.447 - $2,250 + Street Part

This event was intended for all the new players on BNB, and those that chose to start a new garage. Due to a few changes its anticipated that a few people may need to back out of the competition due to giving up their new garage, and sticking with their old one.

Taking this into account, feel free to enter with a car that has a documented 25k or less build cost, regardless if you are new to BNB or not. If enough new players enter, I may just accept only their entries to give them a jump start at winning a comp, since it was originally intended for new players. but if turnout is really low I will throw the long term members into the mix that choose to enter. Please post your documented build cost with your entry.

So, no class restrictions, lets see who can put together the fastest $25k (or less) car!

Type of Challenge: Touge Time Attack
Car: Any FM4 BNB car
Deadline: November 15, 2012

This week's Challenge takes place on Fujimi Kaido Stage C (Downhill). Keeping it simple this week and only running one section. FM4 BNB Cars only.

How to Enter
Simply take a photo of your race results and post the photo to enter, be sure that your gamertag, car, car class, and score/time is visible in the photo.

You can update your entry as many times as you want until the deadline. Please only use one post for your time entries. If you set a faster time, edit your original entry post to update the images and time.

Participation bonus (for everyone that participates, must post photo) - $250

Prizes
1st Place - $5,000 + Race Part
2nd Place - $3,500 + Sport Part
3rd Place - $2,000 + Street Part
4th Place - $750 + Rims OR Tires

Last edited by retro hoonage on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED   [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Awesome idea, participating in this for sure!
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED   [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:00 pm

its not often we get a chance to run an event like this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED   [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Yeah, you can count me in, I've just hopped on Horizon to get that garage sorted, so will be heading onto FM4 later to get that one done too. I think as I have a story going for the FM4C, and will be making my Horizon one story based too, I'll likely just go all out on FM4. xD
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Mr. DIY
Spaz

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED   [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:10 am

Pretty sweet idea and 3 events in one week, holy sheep!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Mr. DIY
Spaz

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED   [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:10 pm

So I can't use my FM4(C) garage here? if no, Put a lot of money in that car for nothing then!
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED   [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:52 pm

Spaz wrote:
So I can't use my FM4(C) garage here? if no, Put a lot of money in that car for nothing then!

Not really, you can still use the other cars in the FM4C events. This is the only event currently that's hosted on FM4 that you can't use your car on.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED   [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 pm

Just purchased a EK coupe, time to build it for this.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Mr. DIY
Spaz

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED   [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:36 pm

iTonehh wrote:
Spaz wrote:

Not really, you can still use the other cars in the FM4C events. This is the only event currently that's hosted on FM4 that you can't use your car on.

I see this is going to be just another thing to keep up with, but I guess I'll join the club then... I'll post my time later tonight...
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED   [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:19 pm

edit..backing out of this, not starting over...maybe we can change this to cars with a documented 25k build limit?
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED   [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Please read, updated the first post with this:

This event was intended for all the new players on BNB, and those that chose to start a new garage. Due to a few changes its anticipated that a few people may need to back out of the competition due to giving up their new garage, and sticking with their old one.

Taking this into account, feel free to enter with a car that has a documented 25k or less build cost, regardless if you are new to BNB or not. If enough new players enter, I may just accept only their entries to give them a jump start at winning a comp, since it was originally intended for new players. but if turnout is really low I will throw the long term members into the mix that choose to enter. Please post your documented build cost with your entry.

So, no class restrictions, lets see who can put together the fastest $25k (or less) car!
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED   [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Im still in this!
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED   [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:23 pm

I am thinking about buying/building an S13 just for this. AKA build nearly the same one I had in my "new" garage which I closed.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Mr. DIY
Spaz

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED   [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:31 am

retro hoonage wrote:
Please read, updated the first post with this:

Ok... very nice. I think I'll do it in my BnB Car Nissan 300Z
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Mr. DIY
Spaz

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED   [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:42 am

Gametag: MSMX6
Car: BnB 1994 Nissan 300z (Z32)
Time: 2:10.096

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED   [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:16 pm

good time, I think thats faster than what I ran in the S13, don't think I have the funds to buy one as I built it though. Sad

I should see what I can throw together with what I own for a 25k build.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED   [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:24 pm

'99 Honda Civic Coupe

BANK STATEMENT
Spoiler:

2:07.501

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED   [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:17 pm

GT: Texas Chia
car BnB Nissan 240sx
Time: 2:10.447

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED   [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Straight up money grab this week! Results 1st post in just a second.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED   [FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FM4] BNB - Touge Time Attack - CLOSED
Page 1 of 1