Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge

Go down 
+15
MosukeKodoSan
Steelronin
ExtremeTurboLag
xCalluumm
Ilarnek
GrahamC216
Impulse
Falken HD
addiem0nster
Iron Chef BBQ
Mooove
APX maroman
MrTupas
Cougar
TRK
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:50 pm

Yes yes well done Trk blah blah blah. Now I get to look at that cursed hachi everyday for the next month!

{serious}Nice job with the car man Smile {/serious}
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:41 am

Haha, thank you buddy!

Alright, a little change for the sake of the story.
I would like everyone that posts in this garage to do it in the form of a text message.
One thing though, since I'm in hiding, no one except retro has my new number!
OH MY GOD, NO! Don't worry, I'm almost done with the story. In fact, here's another update!

The last couple of days have been tiresome, Jenni and I bought a small new house but we just couldn't enjoy it because we have to lay low. The house itself is really cute and it's just a shame that we feel this way. But not to worry, Jenni has been helping me a lot with financing and she's been very supportive overall. I think I'm in love.

Yesterday some parts came from Germany. A huge truck stopped right in front of our house, it were Jan and Dennis, old friends of mine from back home. Who they were is not important, what they brought is. It was beautiful, just beautiful! Jan started unloading boxes labeled "BMW" unto my porch. After they were done we drank some tea and reminisced about the past. I felt a bit rushed as I really loved my friends but I wanted them gone as I needed to finish this built as soon as possible.

After they left I immediately opened up the boxes. GTS brakes, GTS bumpers for extra downforce and the original GTS rollcage! Thankfully I had bought a couple of appliances like a lift and set those up in my garage. It was a pretty big expense at the moment but with my future plans it would redeem itself. I went to work and took the entire M3 apart, no bolt untouched. Completely cleaned and stripped the interior until it weighed nothing. Took out the rear seat and the passenger seat and made them into a couch and a seat for my living room. I welded in the rollcage and let the chassis rest for a while after I rolled it away from the bodywork. Time to install the bumpers! Since they're OEM it wasn't that hard and I was done in about 10 minutes. Time for a drink!

I had never worked so hard in my life!
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:59 pm

The weeks went by and the M3 went under a complete make-over. Not only the exterior looks like an E92 M3 GTS now, the engine and interior, chassis and suspension all received major work. My work is thorough, almost everything on my car is custom or aftermarket now. My friends from back in Japan sent me some major power upgrades, most importantly being the Amuse M480 R1 TITAN PERFORMANCE exhaust. They also sent me bright lime Enkei RPF1's in 19" which go amazing with the metallic silver bodywork.

The car is nearing completion, but will I be ready to take on the Shelby?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:16 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:35 pm

Shhh, of course not.
I still need a race intake manifold, sport front anti-roll bar, a racing clutch, sport driveline and a racing diff.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:36 pm

I hope I get to see this machine soon!
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:06 pm

You will, I plan on ending my story soon. ;]
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:41 pm

Come on Tim! Get this done Smile
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:53 pm

After weeks of building my E92 has become a full-spec GTS Touge Monster. Not only that but with the HKS Hipermax III racing springs and lots of very high-quality Amuse parts under the bonnet this car is a beast. Unless the Shelby is jet-powered he wont stand a chance, not with his scrappy driving style. The car is one of a kind, for sure. I'm lucky to have such a good connection with the guys from Amuse back in Japan, we designed custom titanium intake and exhaust headers to go with the exhaust I got shipped over a few weeks back. We also designed and manufactured custom Amuse Individual Throttle Bodies. It was a tough process but it paid out in full on the dyno and even more on the road. This car is noticeably faster than my old M3.

The car is not finished yet but it's back together and I can drive it. For the first time in months she sees the sunlight again, Jenni and I gave her a quick wash and rolled her outside. We looked at each other and hugged. She was so beautiful! Jenni had to go to work so she took the old man's RX7 since I had to do some testing with the GTS.

Let's go!
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Its on!
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Today is the day of the big confrontation.
I killed him with a brick.

The end.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:26 pm

Best.
Ending.
Ever.
Back to top Go down
loader98
Oil Changer
loader98

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:28 am

Didnt see that coming or did I... Mua ha ha ha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:38 am

my facial expression was.....

TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 69317411

I'm just playing

Last edited by MichaelC on Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
loader98
Oil Changer
loader98

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:53 am

CONTINUE! OR I MIGHT GO INSANE
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:04 pm

Okay, okay!
Haha.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:43 pm

So I bought a Plymouth HEMI Cuda today O:
Will restore it to its original state :]
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:30 pm

TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 555600_385312494865945_316366281_n

Gazin', trying to find a fuck to give.

In all seriousness, visit my garage. I'm lonely here being all by myself with Jenni..
She's fine and all but I need a manly conversation about cars god fucking damnit!
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:49 pm

dem cars so speedy. but headlight fluid I swear... gotta keep changing it. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:55 pm

I would if I knew where the fuck you were!
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:01 pm

Are you on Horizon?
I'll show you my new house.

It's temporary but since the culprit is dead and all it's safe to show its location.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:03 pm

I'll be online later. Smile
Back to top Go down
loader98
Oil Changer
loader98

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:22 am

Iron Chef BBQ wrote:
If you need cash we could do an out of state bank job. You don't mind getting your hands dirty right? Twisted Evil
little late but lets go
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:43 am

Would anyone be interested in an engineless Cuda?
It's just sitting in my garage, I would love to if someone gave it some love and returned it to its original state.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:14 pm

How much and how much is the engine? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge   TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRK's Colorado Condo - Home of the Touge
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next