Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.

Go down 
+17
MichaelC
MosukeKodoSan
MrTupas
Kru Jones
Ilarnek
Falken HD
l iAlexxx l
addiem0nster
ExtremeTurboLag
DB BeeDee
Mooove
ratR0
PoL1c3
TRK
xCalluumm
APX maroman
Cougar
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:43 pm

is that all? haha
*checks back of sofa*
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:51 pm

yup all that on engine parts lol!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:16 pm

I'll check between my car seats for you haha.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:18 pm

it's only 8 weeks of collecting payday to build her Razz then broom broom.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:20 pm

i found a penny in the dryer?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:28 pm

wooo!
Got any big plans lined up Lewis?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:43 pm

For the Mustang?
I've got my new exhaust coming this Thursday, then a K&N air filter perhaps. Not sure after that, I'll have to take a look to see what they have for sale.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:46 pm

Nice is the stuff for the evo coming Thursday? Also what's your thoughts on AEM?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Your stuff should be here by Wednesday or Thursday. You ordered from a different place than me.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:46 pm

True, well will update again after you Smile woo. Thanks for doing the order was a two week wait otherwise for parts >.<
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Alright man, got college tomorrow so will be done when i get home at dinner.
No worries dude. Smile
As for AEM, I'm not sure, never dealt with them. Perhapa Ryan could help out more than me.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:26 pm

Fair enough, got them spec'd for ignition & ecu system and for internals
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:51 pm

AEM is really good, most turbo imports use them for tuning. youd have no problem with it!
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:00 pm

Woop Smile you two are a world of information.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Ordered my new exhaust system yesterday. Can not wait until it gets here! I awoke this morning to Nicole stood at the foot of the bed. Wearing one of my t-shirts, my first thought was that it was time for a quickie before work. But no, she told me that she had made me breakfast. I lied back down.
"Thanks." I sighed.
I rolled out of bed and went into the shower. Had one, and got dressed. Another scorching day in Colorado. I ate breakfast, fired up the Mustang and headed to work. When I got there it was already open, I strolled in to find the old man sat in his office. I went up to see if he was ok. He was just tired apparently. He didn't seem ok though. I just left him to it and got ready for work. Ryan pulled up in his T/A. That thing is an animal!

He told me about his rice hunting, told him that we would have to do it together sometime. He agreed and we checked what was on the job list for today. The ususal, tune ups and tinkering. We had a pretty special R34 in for mapping today. It was pushing 1000bhp. We did a rough mapping and gave it a test drive. I went first, I wish I could have prepared myself for what happened. I thought my Mustang was hard to handle at some times, this made my car look like a kitten. It had almsot 3x the power. And the torque to match. It was tame pulling out at low speeds. Almost like any other car. I got it out to the main strip and put my foot down a little too hard. I literally shit myself when it took off. I only got it to 70mph but the speed it went there was astonoshing. We got it back and Ryan had a turn. I opted to take the passanger seat, it was worse. Ryan wasn't as scared as me. He kicked it through gears. I grabbed the door pulls so tight my knuckles were white. We got back again and were just laughing, not even sure what about.

Later the day Jordan dropped by a few parts from his Evo for me to clean. We have a parrafin bath so that makes it easier than doing it by hand. He told me he was thinking of taking the girl form the junkyard out to dinner, I gave him a raised eyebrow look. He laughed and gave me little punch in the arm. She seemed really nice, and pretty. So I'm happy for him. He checked out the engine on my Mustang, and I invited him to see it when the exhaust is fitted. Also he ordered a few parts through the garage's account. He paid, but this way he cuts out the 2 week waiting list, and goes straight to the top of the orders list. Whislt he was there I finished cleaning his block, I wrapped it and boxed it for him and told him that the rest of parts will be done by tomorrow. And I could drop them off in my dinner hour. He agreed and left.

I was left to close up the shop, so I closed up. Got in the Mustang and headed home. Got a prime oppertunity to take on another ricer, there was some traffic and didn't want to cause any danger. Or get another ticket..
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:04 am

Hah cheers dude Smile and hey can't blame me getting a free engine out of it Razz I'll probably be down at the container tomorrow lunch time just give me a call to make sure.

Loving the detail dude, nice and not dragging it out to much.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:09 pm

Haha true that mate!
Yeah I'll ring you before I set off or something.

Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:44 pm

SFX Cougar wrote:
Wearing one of my t-shirts, my first thought was that it was time for a quickie before work.
LOL cockblocked.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Friendzoned.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:28 pm

by your own misses :L bwahaha!
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:52 pm

thats harsh.. now she owes you one.. or two
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:59 pm

Ikr. :/
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:10 pm

Ryan, I'd say it was 5.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Considering selling the Z to fund a new project..
Would anyone take it? Would be looking anywhere between 25-30k.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Mazda RX3. 13B.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.
Page 26 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next