Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides

Go down 
+6
ratR0
Spaz
iTonehh
Texas Chia
Cougar
Smooth
10 posters

Keep the new layout?
Yes, keep FM4 and FM4C
FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_vote_lcap40%FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
No, only run FM4C
FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_vote_lcap53%FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Doesn't make a difference
FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_vote_lcap7%FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides Empty
PostSubject: FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides   FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Well, as I said when the new layout was released the FM4/FM4C idea would be a beta to see how it would work. Since then I have also noticed that the activity in the forums have decreased a bit. Although it was fun to have a fresh start on FM4, others have brought up a couple of good points as well. So I'm leaving it up to the community. Vote to keep or not to keep and feel free to discuss below.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides   FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:45 pm

I say leave them both running, it's not hurting anyone. And if you don't want to start over in FM4 then don't. Just stick with FM4C.
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides   FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:49 pm

i don't think having both is causing the lack of activity, i think it's just the time of year
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides   FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:54 pm

What with the recent price changes in the FM4 section of BNB, and the fact that certain people had a lot of parts stocked up before the changes, which they could now sell for the increased price, because let's face it, nobody is going to go and check when they acquired the parts, you could just keep FM4 going and get rid of FM4C, but I guess the only reason I wouldn't mind it is because I have very little on FM4C due to only starting recently.
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides   FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:00 pm

iTonehh wrote:
What with the recent price changes in the FM4 section of BNB, and the fact that certain people had a lot of parts stocked up before the changes, which they could now sell for the increased price, because let's face it, nobody is going to go and check when they acquired the parts, you could just keep FM4 going and get rid of FM4C, but I guess the only reason I wouldn't mind it is because I have very little on FM4C due to only starting recently.

this is a bad idea

not to insult ur opinion but i have over $60,000 invested in my BNB cars, so.... u can tell where im comin from
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Mr. DIY
Spaz

PostSubject: Re: FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides   FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:04 pm

I just think of having 2 of the same thing is just more work, that means most events.

We'll have to make a event for FM4(c), then FM4, and then FM(H)

I think FM4 might cancel out FM4(c) or the other way around...

But thats just my .02 cents.

Texas Chia wrote:

this is a bad idea

not to insult ur opinion but i have over $60,000 invested in my BNB cars, so.... u can tell where im comin from

I just started a couple weeks ago, and have 2 cars and my 300Z (Z32) has $35,xxx into her, and after seeing that we are starting another type garage (FM4) like starting over. I didn't want to put anything in to the other car.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides   FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:19 pm

I get why we have both, but in a few months its going to be really redundant. If it isn't already. I'm having fun with it for now...but not sure how long that will last. Im doing my part to support both as long as they are around.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Mr. DIY
Spaz

PostSubject: Re: FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides   FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:36 pm

I don't want to start it, and spend alot on a car, and then it fauls. I'm just going to stick with the FM4(c) I put a lot of time in the tune and getting the right part to make a good street/track car.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides   FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:11 am

i have no problem starting anorther garage for fm4, i dont want my fm4c garage to go.. i invested to much money and recieved to many gifts to let it get deleted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Spaz
Mr. DIY
Spaz

PostSubject: Re: FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides   FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:47 am

I guess I'll have not choose, but to start a new garage under FM4 so I can to these other events.

Question? How are the Track Days, Parking Lot, and Car Show going to work with FM4(c) and FM4? Are we going to be doing these to in FM4?

These are alot of question I see that I have! Lol
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides   FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:51 am

I'm guessing with community car meets etc, you can just take your car from either FM4C and FM4 as long as it's being hosted on FM4. The only time you have to choose a specific one, is for an event that specifies.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides   FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:53 am

But I found a problem. All the new people would start a garage in fm4 and fm4c will eventually have no more people
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Mr. DIY
Spaz

PostSubject: Re: FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides   FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:02 am

I don't want to make anybody mad, but its like just starting over with the same thing. After putting weeks of work in to this car, to start over, were one of these are going to get pushed aside and forgotten.

-FM4(c) Has a Garage, BnB Events, Track Days, Parking Lot, Car Shows, Drifting, etc.
-FM4: Same thing

I guess I try to keep FM4(c) alive...

I'm working on some events. Might try to start a race event. Get every one together... but we'll see. I have to wait till pay day and knock a couple more events out to post my own money up.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Mr. DIY
Spaz

PostSubject: Re: FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides   FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:12 am

ExtremeTurboLag wrote:
But I found a problem. All the new people would start a garage in fm4 and fm4c will eventually have no more people

Your taking the people that we have now:

Group 1: FM4(c) that is what it was started for...

Group 2: FM(H) comes out different game we make a garage for and we spilt the group for FM4(c) and FM(H). Cool, makes both games fun...Then

Group 3: FM4 same as Group 1

People say gives everyone the chance to start over and make the field even with part, but it's that was you would say if you jump in with the people that do Track Days and races every week, start from the bottom and work your way up. That what I did.

I race a 2004 Yamaha R6, started track days awhile bad, then got a little better so I started getting into racing. now I'm racing my 04 R6 with newer R6, 08 CBR1000, 11 BMW 1000RR, etc. I have to work my way up, make money at work, get better go fast parts and jump back in. I guess that the way I looking at this...

Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides   FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:23 am

i proposed an idea to smooth on how to run comps that both FM4 sections can join in.

that's why im holding my matsuri now, mostly to test this

but the real problem is finding a way to host events that appeal to both sections, and wud challenge each one, under the same conditions, no handicap.

in a couple weeks the performance gap will be smaller, and will be easier to set conditions to fit both sides.

Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides   FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:41 am

I would personally keep FM4c, because have to two FM4 threads will be confusing to the newer members of the BnB forums.

Last edited by Wanted on Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Mr. DIY
Spaz

PostSubject: Re: FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides   FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:09 am

Good Point.

Sorry, I was just ranting eariler

I'm working on my FM(H) right now
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides   FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:59 pm

This thread helped nothing lol. Good points from both sides but I do agree it is confusing to newcomers which would turn hem away from joining.

@Spaz as long as you speak your mind, rants are welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Railplanner
Cut Springs
Railplanner

PostSubject: Re: FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides   FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:14 pm

So is the way forward 'we choose to stick with our old garage or go with the new one'?
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides   FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides   FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FM4C / FM4 | The Community Decides
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: