Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!

Go down 
+38
phi11yAc3
TGF KillaCali
Impulse
Sidewinder
Document_One
Dusin
Drags
SrtifiedEric
Coty
TDT Spirit
D1 DEMON
DIS OldManTiger
CheekyChipsYo
PortableCorpse
ONI Synyster
Shinjitsu
Cougar
xARCTIKKAMOx
AC x Stunner
xCalluumm
Jamezz Allured
Verza 7T
MichaelC
APX maroman
Ennis
MosukeKodoSan
addiem0nster
Neroz
Falken HD
Hoonmob
TRK
Texas Chia
MrTupas
Mooove
TXSCHMIDT
Smooth
ExtremeTurboLag
Kru Jones
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:39 pm

I love your Datsun, it's an 8th wonder !
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:39 pm

Callum you putting 1k down then ??
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:42 pm

Yup Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:42 pm

Awesome man Best of luck
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Jamezz Allured wrote:
want to sell sarah, dottie or rita Smile

Rita is in full blown car show build right now.........im keepin this one

Dottie........thats my bitch...she aint goin NOWHERE!!!

Sarah...she's been stripped down and only has the stock motor, free parts and the body kit...ill sell her to ya if ya want...make me an offer if ya want that one
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:34 pm

He just bought a ae86 lol
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:50 pm

Did he? oh well.....lucky for me i have an 86 too!!!
Back to top Go down
xARCTIKKAMOx
Wakaba
xARCTIKKAMOx

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:15 am

Kru Jones wrote:
Jamezz Allured wrote:
want to sell sarah, dottie or rita Smile

Rita is in full blown car show build right now.........im keepin this one

Dottie........thats my bitch...she aint goin NOWHERE!!!

Sarah...she's been stripped down and only has the stock motor, free parts and the body kit...ill sell her to ya if ya want...make me an offer if ya want that one
What 'free parts'? Start @ $10,000?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:02 am

Sport springs, race diff, sport weight reduction....and if you want it for 10k it's yours....
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Been a flurry of activity around the Pimp Squad garage so here's a quick lil update of whats poppin.......

Contacted my dude Kenji at FNATZ Professional Garage for some secret parts for Lexxi..
got a killer deal on a Auto Couture Carbon Fibre Lip....He's trying to work out a deal for me on a turbo set up.....
STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 LXXI2_zps6bd0d27c
STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 LXXI_zps71ae580c

Decided to go a different route with Sarah...stripped her down and set her off to the side...found a sweet deal on a RB26...whats next for her? maybe a new home? full out build? only time will tell

Found a sweet blue S14 named Sandy....took all the parts from Sandy and threw them on her. Blacktop SR20 screams like a beast under full throttle and she's o so purrty!!! Plans for her: ????
STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 2DAE0F7D-5871-436F-AB8C-5A417F03EAED-3860-0000038E8BC99A0E_zps14d278d5
STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 C09DF4CF-5E41-420F-AD70-64FAFE36FE19-3860-0000038E8CE4CF17_zps3de89c8b

Got a call from my sponsor Hi-Octane and they assured me that they will spare no expense in order to achive victory this season. TAlked it over with the big wigs and my only stipulation was a new livery designed by me. So with the help of their graphic desiner Tandy (my GRDA Trueno) came to life:
STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 GRDAHIOCTANE_zps891c69e1

Other plans in the works:
Daddy Mac: V10 swap, full vip treatment
Tracy: nothing at the moment just lovin my beater!!!
Rita: Spirit R motor in (done), bodykit on (done), new wheels
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:11 pm

Hey dude, would you sell Daddy Mac back to me? :3
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:14 pm

SC is looking rad dude.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:21 pm

SFX Cougar wrote:
Hey dude, would you sell Daddy Mac back to me? :3

hmmmmmmm........maybe......how must cashola we talkin buddy?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:22 pm

Hmm, let me think about it dude.
Just got some more 'packages'..
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:27 pm

ohhhh im interested in 'packages'!!! what ya get!!?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:28 pm

SFX Cougar wrote:
Hmm, let me think about it dude.
Just got some more 'packages'..

No worries mate...i dont want to sell it to you BUT i will if you really really really want it...LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:49 pm

What parts are on it?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:53 pm

H&R race springs, 19" Fiske Wheels, Vented hood by Graham, Reiger body kit, and a whole lotta style!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:54 pm

Hmm, I'll have a think dude.
So many choices! D:
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:41 am

Take your time..it ain't goin no where.....as a matter of fact....im gonna drive it when I get home..photo shoot time!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Hey man, only just noticed that you have an S14. Would you be willing to sell me a couple of parts off it?

The cone filter and exhaust?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:05 pm

Make me an offer
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:10 pm

2700 for them both?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:14 pm

Done! Ill update my bank
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:16 pm

Awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next