Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!

Go down 
+38
phi11yAc3
TGF KillaCali
Impulse
Sidewinder
Document_One
Dusin
Drags
SrtifiedEric
Coty
TDT Spirit
D1 DEMON
DIS OldManTiger
CheekyChipsYo
PortableCorpse
ONI Synyster
Shinjitsu
Cougar
xARCTIKKAMOx
AC x Stunner
xCalluumm
Jamezz Allured
Verza 7T
MichaelC
APX maroman
Ennis
MosukeKodoSan
addiem0nster
Neroz
Falken HD
Hoonmob
TRK
Texas Chia
MrTupas
Mooove
TXSCHMIDT
Smooth
ExtremeTurboLag
Kru Jones
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:28 pm

y u no chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:06 am

I have no clue ....if I see ya in there ill jump in!

Update.....

Winning......looking back through the threads and realizing you bought a car and forgot you had it.....RX7 FB FTW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:17 am

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE-xOkM1c56oWyeglgWKJ4Toiw-_sCJGOc6YDWRPVB11nPorqqMQ

Cool Man, you gotta get down with some of the lobbies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:27 am

As soon as I can break free from work ill be able to get into one of your week day lobbies other than that its weekend only...
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:42 am

Kru, you goin to the Silvia meet this Sunday? I think you said you were but my memory is......who the hell are you again?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:14 am

Lol! My S13 isn't up to spec anymore......
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:16 am

I advise you swing by my garage and take a look at what you'll be painting and working on soon enough Wink
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:17 am

No matter what he tells you, Kru, paint it to match mine. I'll pay you $1000 over what he does, ahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:10 am

Lmao! You guys got that muscle lookin good!
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:11 am

KRU WANNA BEAST YOUR RB26 UP !!!
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AHEM.

Show up.

Or else.

Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:20 am

I'm not really keen on those BUT I will show cuz ya asked!
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:21 am

Kru buy my parts ;0
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:24 am

I'm broke as a joke....I would but I'm tryin to buy Papows Gti
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:30 am

Kru Jones wrote:
I'm not really keen on those BUT I will show cuz ya asked!

You're my favorite person here, no joke. It means a lot.

Not too keen on these eventS?

These have happened before?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:03 am

Not here but with some other friends....and that could have been the problem! Lol!

Ill be there fo sho!
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:51 pm

"Black Beauty" is the real deal! I'm in love....... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Hey.....thats My beyotch...eyes to yourself.....lol
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:03 pm

Sorry, I wasn't looking at her. (Sneak peek Rolling Eyes ) lol
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Update:

Now the proud owner of 2 RPGs (RB26 Powered Grenades)!!!!!
Traded Zoey for Gerda (my new E36 M3)
Will introduce my new RPG S13 Athena (600 hp+!!!! Twisted Evil ) to the world.....

Pics coming soon!
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:49 pm

I sent the E36 with some goodies. I'm just sitting here waiting for you to hop online and send me 'ol girl Supra. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:51 pm

Leaving work in 10....gotta swing by the block and tell her she's off duty...bitch better have my money tho....LOL!!!!!

enjoy her my man!!! Almost hate to see her go but............My Bimmer awaits
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:03 pm

I left my personal tune on it as well, but if you don't like it, all good playboi.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:31 am

Here is the build sheet and some pics of your new ride my man:

1997 BMW M3 E36 (Erika)
STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 8588222688_8db9bfeb5d_z

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:09 am

Thanks bro!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next