Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!

Go down 
+38
phi11yAc3
TGF KillaCali
Impulse
Sidewinder
Document_One
Dusin
Drags
SrtifiedEric
Coty
TDT Spirit
D1 DEMON
DIS OldManTiger
CheekyChipsYo
PortableCorpse
ONI Synyster
Shinjitsu
Cougar
xARCTIKKAMOx
AC x Stunner
xCalluumm
Jamezz Allured
Verza 7T
MichaelC
APX maroman
Ennis
MosukeKodoSan
addiem0nster
Neroz
Falken HD
Hoonmob
TRK
Texas Chia
MrTupas
Mooove
TXSCHMIDT
Smooth
ExtremeTurboLag
Kru Jones
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:17 am

That M is sex
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:01 am

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
I left my personal tune on it as well, but if you don't like it, all good playboi.

I saw that! Gave her a quick spin....felt good!
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:59 pm

Good shit. I ran the Supra down Fujimi a couple of times, love the car. I drift in-car view, and it took me a minute to get used to how LONG the front of that car is, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:22 pm

Yeah it is long as hell! But the 2j sounds so good tho......
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:42 pm

( . Y . )
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Thanks my dude!!!!! For whats its worth..look in the banned thread and my Bimmer is in there under TXs Spoiler
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:02 pm

got my new RPG altogether...just gotta get a trans for the old girl......introducing

Athena

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 8592489829_4296f2b74c_z
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:12 pm

Just got some new graphics for the team!!! Courtesy of DIS OldManTiger

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 StayFlyBannerKru_zps8a18f2a2

Schmidt
STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 StayFlyBannerTX_zps48289daa

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 StayFlyLogo_zpsf4533a63
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:15 pm

That's some fly shit!

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:19 pm

10-4 on that!
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:55 pm

Thanks Tiger! That's nice, real nice!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:55 pm

garage clean up and big parts sale!!! see classifieds for details!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:41 pm

Havent updated my story in a while.......stay tuned for details!
Back to top Go down
SrtifiedEric
Oil Changer
SrtifiedEric

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:39 pm

"And Kru decided to give all of his cars to Eric, for free!"

That would be a great ending.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:34 pm

Ha!!!!! That would be a nitemare for me....
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:43 pm

but you could then go back to pimpology 101 and show us all how its done playa
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:11 pm

LOL!!! and you know this!!! Im redoing the front page to represent my pimp status to the fullest!!!
Back to top Go down
SrtifiedEric
Oil Changer
SrtifiedEric

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:29 pm

Well mister "...must buy my parts/cars" what do you have for sale?!
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:33 pm

LMFAO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Damn man where were you 2 days ago? LMAO!!

I had a RB swapped 240SX, A 87 Trans Am and a EG Civic ...BUT those are gone now....

I dont think i want to part with any of my current steeds tho...(unless the money is right!!!)

Come to think about it..i could part with my MKIII Golf if you're into that kinda Dub life Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SrtifiedEric
Oil Changer
SrtifiedEric

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:52 pm

I'm not about that life... I pretty much stay sideways 24/7
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Eric is all about the Thug Life.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:01 pm

i try to do it all!!!
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:02 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
i try to do it all!!!

said in the true words of a player
Back to top Go down
SrtifiedEric
Oil Changer
SrtifiedEric

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Including dudes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next