Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!

Go down 
+38
phi11yAc3
TGF KillaCali
Impulse
Sidewinder
Document_One
Dusin
Drags
SrtifiedEric
Coty
TDT Spirit
D1 DEMON
DIS OldManTiger
CheekyChipsYo
PortableCorpse
ONI Synyster
Shinjitsu
Cougar
xARCTIKKAMOx
AC x Stunner
xCalluumm
Jamezz Allured
Verza 7T
MichaelC
APX maroman
Ennis
MosukeKodoSan
addiem0nster
Neroz
Falken HD
Hoonmob
TRK
Texas Chia
MrTupas
Mooove
TXSCHMIDT
Smooth
ExtremeTurboLag
Kru Jones
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:40 pm

Cougar wrote:
Congrats on moderation-ism Kru! Smile

Thanks my dude!
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:38 pm

I wish you could add bike racks to cars in Forza. You need that Hutch up on top of one of yours.

Hellz yeah!!! i have a Yakima rack built for my Civics but no bike tho....... No

@Impulse Thanks Dude!!!!!

Last edited by addiem0nster on Tue May 07, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Congrats Kru. Smile
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:19 pm

addiem0nster wrote:
I wish you could add bike racks to cars in Forza. You need that Hutch up on top of one of yours.

Hellz yeah!!! i have a Yakima rack built for my Civics but no bike tho....... No

Whoah did you edit this into my post? Trippy.
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:35 pm

Congrats my man!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:01 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:19 pm

addiem0nster wrote:
addiem0nster wrote:

POWER ABUSE, DE-OP, DE-OP! :P

@Schmidt:
That's almost EXACTLY how I look..
I'm famous! :')
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:08 am

addiem0nster wrote:
addiem0nster wrote:

Lol! I didn't think you would notice! Ha! Ok I'm done pushing the new moderator buttons now.......

Mr. Schmidt......meet me at the bike rack........3:00
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:56 pm

Bike rack, huh.... So, I take it that, the photo was pretty close then? I mean a man of your age riding a bike to work in all. LOL

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 Krusbike_zpsd041bc36
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:47 pm

hmmm.....Pimp on Pimp crime is not uncommon around these hills....LOL
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:50 pm

Kru, your always be the OG pimp! Much love!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:55 pm

LMAO!!!! i totally forgot about that!!! Official Pimpness!!!
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:32 pm

Your new one just came in the mail.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:40 pm

Dude that is killer!!! i like you signature on it too!!!
Back to top Go down
TGF KillaCali
Mr. DIY
TGF KillaCali

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:23 am

Kru your officially paid off.

+2k to kru for remaining due balance on toyo.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:18 am

Sweet bro! That was fast! Sending the car in like 30 minutes! Enjoy bro!

And Defoe sorry about any issues before.......that was my bad and shouldn't approach you like that.....keep doing what your doing Killa!
Back to top Go down
TGF KillaCali
Mr. DIY
TGF KillaCali

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Appreciate that Kru.

I don't care what they say about you around here, your good in my book.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:34 pm

LOL!!! Thanks my man!!! You get the car ok?
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:50 pm

Kru, that S13 is 'SUPER DUPER SEXY"! Me likey! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:59 pm

TGF KillaCali wrote:
Appreciate that Kru.

I don't care what they say about you around here, your good in my book.
People talking smack about Kru? Somebody 'bout to get a Decade to roundhouse kick to the face!
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:13 pm

No addie we don't say it to his face so its ok.... Right?
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:26 pm

lol... That's what I was always told.
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:37 pm

Kru has beautiful hair.
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:40 pm

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 Stepbrothers-yep-gif_zpscd13efac
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:41 pm

Pmsl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next