Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!

Go down 
+38
phi11yAc3
TGF KillaCali
Impulse
Sidewinder
Document_One
Dusin
Drags
SrtifiedEric
Coty
TDT Spirit
D1 DEMON
DIS OldManTiger
CheekyChipsYo
PortableCorpse
ONI Synyster
Shinjitsu
Cougar
xARCTIKKAMOx
AC x Stunner
xCalluumm
Jamezz Allured
Verza 7T
MichaelC
APX maroman
Ennis
MosukeKodoSan
addiem0nster
Neroz
Falken HD
Hoonmob
TRK
Texas Chia
MrTupas
Mooove
TXSCHMIDT
Smooth
ExtremeTurboLag
Kru Jones
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:44 pm

wheres all these 510 picz youve been promisin mez bounce
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:57 pm

Lol...had an issue with the box......soon as I finish building my new s13 ill throw them up. There may be one in show us your fora cars thread
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:00 pm

saw that one as im a datsun watching ninja, ones not enough!!!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:02 pm

Agreed.......give me a bit.....
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:51 pm

Quick update:

Sold the 240 and had to get another S chassis for the spring Matsuri.........So i found a fairly decent one with high milage in the local Ads. All white, clean and straight body for a decent price. So i made a quick transaction and took her home with me.

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 Day1

It was a decent lil ride but the motor was weezing and banging on the way home and due to the fact that whn i left the original location the crankcase was full of oil and by the time i got home it was bone dry!!!!! I needed a new motor. TRK had a blacktop SR20DET for sale and Camaro had a slightly used exhaust system, so i made some callls and rounded those parts up as well. After a couple of days of tinkering with it in the garage i decided to go against my normal builds and grab some cosmetics before the motor was done. So Dmax fenders, Origin front lip and side skirts were ordered and installed.

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 Bnbs13-1
STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 Bnbs132-1

Cool with the look as of now but it wasnt enough so i bought a set of 17" 5Zeigen ZR-520s and headed to the local track to see how she performed. As the day went on she turned out to be quite the lil charmer!! Even got a lil too freindly with a couple of doors!!! She was a lil battered but hey..drift happens!!!!

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 Slammed
STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 Stuntin-1
STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 Home
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:16 pm

new updates and pics to come!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Things were shaking out quite nicely for the Pimp Squad as of late. Bought and sold a few cars, purchased some great parts nut now it is time to get serious about building them to be show stoppers. GRDA was tuff but in the end i learned a lot and solidified some great friendships. All these thoughts were rolling through my head as i arrived back at the garage from a long drive in the M5. For an old pimp, he still could stretch his legs like none other and the ride quality was supurb!!! No way i was going to let my man just be an average Bimmer so H&R race springs were purchased along with a set of Graphite Grey Fiske Profil 5s'. 19x9 for the front and 19x10 in the rear. Slapped on a Reiger body kit and installed some subs. After that the stance was perfect!!! I jumped in Daddy Mac and took him for a shake down run...

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 DM4

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 DM3

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 DM6

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 DM1

On the way back home i realized that i really hadnt paid to much attention to the other cars in the stable. Feeling truly bad about the neglect i stopped and got some detailing supplies from Napa, a bottle of Jagermeister and a case of Red Bull. Made myself a couple of JagerBombs and ran right back into the garage to clean the next one and take it for a spin. Who was up next? Dottie my Datsun 510. I keep her fairly clean so it was nothing more than a mere dusting to bring her back into spendid glory. After the clean up, i fired her up and noticed that the VQ35 had a funny lil noise coming from behind the timing cover. No matter..revved it up to 4k, dumped the clutch and took off in a cloud of smoke and left the fresh smell of murdered rubber. She stillbrought a smile to my face but that ticking was getting louder.

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 Forza23

looked down and noticed that the oil pressure light was reading really low and the acceleration was starting to fall off. Barely made it to the driveway when she stalled out. I already knew the outcome but pushed into the garage for a quick inspection. YUP....just lost a timing chain guide and it has jumped time. Probably bent some valves so a complete rebuild may have to take place. I was bummed. Poor Dottie was down and i had no imediate plans or funds to get her running again. I had to come up with a plan before i just lost all control. It was at this point that my attention turned to Sarah my S13. My low budget Matsuri build was just begging for a floggin and the mood that i was in, it was definitely gonna happen. 2 more Jagerbombs later, Sarah and i were off to hoon like nobody's business. For a sub 350 hp ride, she sure does like to corner dance!!! After a few corners my frown was definitely turned upside down. Sarah sure does know how to make a pimp feel great!!

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 Forza22

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 GT4

It was hours til i got back to the shop and by that time the earlier Jagerbombs combined with the following 4 after the drive insured me that no more cars wereleaving the crib tonite. All the cars werent done as i still had Tracy and Rita to clean up. But ill save that for another day.....

Maybe Ill paint Tracy Like this.........

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 Forza17
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Nice story kru check out my story your in it haha gunna go update in a second
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:40 pm

I still love that FC, bro!
Let me know if you want me to rework the back, it seems those details are a bit too soft.
I'll go fondle with it and let you know if I can improve it.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:16 pm

That fc is tits! Yeah see if you can get it dsrker to make it pop! Just put a spirit R n it yesterday!
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:20 pm

Send her over and I will edit her.

(remember I said it's a one-off? It is!)
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:50 pm

TRK wrote:
Send her over and I will edit her.

(remember I said it's a one-off? It is!)

Ill send her today!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Decided to step my Lexus game up.......

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 0863B03E-D5C6-44EE-987D-0BBC9CAFA4D0-558-0000007D51B1F03B_zpsd7a2c391

Story to come....
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:58 pm

oh shit. my IS350 has a friend now Razz
what motor is it getting? 2J N/A-t?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Lol! Idk yet...maybe the V8 swap but I may just boost the 2j in it
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:09 pm

yeah, the race turbo on the stock 2J sounds amazing but its very underpowered for a 2J :/

the V8's are awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:13 pm

I know! I use a v8 powered on in drift lobbies and it sounds dope! Decisions decisions.....
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:47 pm

Maybe I can finally have an SC tandem now lolol.

And keep it 2J!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:04 pm

That's the way im leaning! By the way...seein yours made me bite the bullet and get one!
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:41 pm

I love the build already! And glad to be an influence Cool
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:14 pm

yall fags be under the lexus influence!!!!!

jk i want a soarer/sc300 soo much
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:38 pm

Do it!!!
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:40 pm

haha me and my 350 dollars!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:44 pm

That's would get you some floor mats.......lol
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:52 pm

you could buy some lexus badges with that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next