Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore)   Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Hello everyone! I'm really new to site and thought the fastest and easiest way to get started, would be to buy a car from someone. I have the 25,000 start up money and would love something ready to drift. The idea price will leave me some cash for body kits or if there are any fees for events.

Last edited by TXSCHMIDT on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore)   Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:03 pm

I have an S15 for sale. It's a full spec drift car but I can remove parts if you want.
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore)   Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:14 pm

How much $? I mainly need something to get started.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore)   Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:24 pm

Well, it's got an RB swap with 511 hp, race springs/weight reduction/roll cage, sport tranny/clutch, and other goodies. Visit the 5th Element Motors thread for more info.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore)   Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:54 pm

I'm looking for any car to buy that can be a turn-key. (as in I pay for car and it's ready to go) I just need something to get started with. I only have the 25k start up money, so if you're selling your car for more, no need to post. Being that I'm so new at this just give me your price and no need to haggle on price. More then likely the first person that post up a car in my price range I'll buy. Unless it's just trash and I think your just trying to duke me. After I get my first car and start learn more then I'll make my own car from ground up.

Thanks for any help!
TX
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore)   Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:28 pm

I'll sell you the car minus the parts you don't want for $25k on the dot. It's worth around $35+ with only the parts you want. Deal?
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore)   Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Deal... Now how do we go about it?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore)   Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:37 pm

You can either wait until I'm home and I'll send you the car, or you can follow the spec sheet and make it yourself. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore)   Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:40 pm

I'm at work now and if it's cool I'll just follow your spec list. Thanks for selling me the car Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore)   Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a drifter...(Bought car not looking anymore)
Page 1 of 1