Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RWD models of AWD cars query...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

RWD models of AWD cars query... Empty
PostSubject: RWD models of AWD cars query...   RWD models of AWD cars query... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:57 am

So, an R33 GT-R is $18,000. If you wanted it to be, say, a GTS model with a swapped-in RB26, would you have to pay for the RWD conversion? Just asking, as it would break the fantasy-sense of the game to say you bought a GTS-T, and then had it converted to RWD via your bank statement/build list.

The same question applies to all RWD models of AWD cars, like R32s, R34s, and anything else, like XR4Ti versions of the Sierra and the like.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: RWD models of AWD cars query...   RWD models of AWD cars query... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:37 am

For the purpose of story I'd say it's allowed as long as you pay for everything.
GTS+RB26, the price of the engine being the price of the drivetrain swap.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: RWD models of AWD cars query...   RWD models of AWD cars query... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:38 am

That sounds fair, honestly. Dunno why that didn't occur to me.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: RWD models of AWD cars query...   RWD models of AWD cars query... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:41 am

Also, if you think that the price you're paying for the car is too much you can always add the fact that it came with the free parts (sport suspension, sport weight reduction, race differential).
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: RWD models of AWD cars query...   RWD models of AWD cars query... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:45 am

Yeah, it wasn't about the car being overpriced, just more trying to figure out how to post it as a RWD model, and if I did, if I would have to pay for the drivetrain swap with BNB cash. But yeah, you could easily just say that if you buy a GT-R and say it's a GTS, that you have to pay for the price of the drivetrain conversion and say it was the cost of the swap. And obviously, the "RB swap" can't be sold, as it's the stock motor for the base car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWD models of AWD cars query...   RWD models of AWD cars query... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RWD models of AWD cars query...
Page 1 of 1