Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site

Go down 
+17
Coty
loader98
ExtremeTurboLag
Cougar
APX maroman
TDT Spirit
Ilarnek
MrTupas
MosukeKodoSan
Mooove
ppyuri
MichaelC
Falken HD
TRK
xCalluumm
prodrift101
Kru Jones
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:58 pm

On second thought, maybe having two Cody(Coty)'s working at your shop would be a little confusing.
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:03 am

Or just straight awesome. Nah probably confusing.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:09 am

PortableCorpse wrote:
I could use a job. I've been making my money the past week or so by running drugs. It'd be nice to have a job that wasn't so likely to get me taken to prison.

Edit: I'll swing by later and check it out.

We can leave the drug runnin alone......for now Very Happy come on by my dude we could always use another body! Gonna def need a bigger shop cause all the tool boxes won't fit. Ill scout out a new location! You guys can use the Vanborghini to move your stuff in whenever you're ready!
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:21 am

Will do, man. I've just gotta finish installing the new parts I just got in from Racing Beat and Mazdaspeed.

I drove by earlier, but I guess you were out to lunch or something... So I went and hooned around in a nearby empty parking lot.

Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 2chHw
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:22 pm

New ride in the garage...project 510.......update soon
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:34 pm

Well months have passed and things around Colorado have definitly changed. The ole familiar faces havent been seen in a while. Bummer. My recent travels have kept me away from home but now im back. Plenty of time to get my rides up to specs. Got the RX3 on a battery charger so i can take a lil spin later tonite. Hopefully a new plan for my Colorado life will surface....
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:39 pm

I'm digging that 240SX, I had one of those before I had to restart my FH garage. Even with just the RB engine in it, it was pretty beastly, and looked awesome. But I'm excited to see what you to do that Datsun. ;o
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:43 pm

If you dig it so much...TAKE IT!!!! Free Ninety Nine!!!

And that 510 is my baby!!!!! Big plans for her!!!
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Lol, sell her on to fund the 510 project? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:51 pm

No you misunderstood....you can HAVE it for FREE!!! no money, no strings, no nothing!!! Ive lost interest in it and i have enough to fund my 510 build. ...So.......if you want it just say the word
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Haha, thanks, I'd never turn down a free car. Got a link to where the car specs are at so I can copy them into my Garage thread?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:25 pm

Unfortunately I don't but its listed in my garage statement....or I can gift it to ya
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Urm, gift it over please? If you plan on staying online very long, we could take our cars through a little cruise of Colorado, show me what the 510 is made of. ;o
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:50 am

Ill be on a lil later.....send me a fr
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:06 am

FR sent.
Back to top Go down
loader98
Oil Changer
loader98

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:46 am

i could use a job. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:29 am

Life was just goin crazy these days.....flyin back and forth from Colorado to Illinois was killing me but it had to be done. With the wife's hair salon booming in both locations, the logistics of getting them both up and running was something for the record books. But it was done now, I and was back in Colorado. It was still going to be a couple months before Carrie joined me so I figured I better get back and get things organized......

It had been a long time since I rolled the door up on the old garage and from the layers of dust on the cars, you would have thought I just opened an Egyptian tomb. So with the sun beating down on my head, I decided to give them all some love. One by one I pulled them out. Some had to be jumped started, some just fired right up! Started off with the lil RX3. She always brought a smile to my face and I vowed to give her some go fast parts but something about a stock 12a rotory has my heart singing like a bird. May stop by Coty's later for new wheels for her, if that guys at the shop. With the rim business growing like wildfire it was hard to catch up with him. But all the more reason to go to town and visit. I needed to register both my 240s and get plates today before the law stops me. This was going to be more of a busy day than I had planned! At least the Lexus was looking clean. Shit, it better....the thing cost me a fortune, but it was my little gift for returning home. And now that the RX was clean, I decided to hop in the Lexus and run into town for more supplies......wonder who I will run into?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:35 am

Before I left I got a call from Coty. He informed me that a new shipment of rims had arrived an if I would like to see them. I don't even think he got all the words out before I told him I was on the way. The first thing I saw the keys to was the RX3... So that made the choice quite easy on what to drive. Within a few seconds I had it put of the garage and in the sunshine. The paint still looked decent but I knew that it would be a time for some upgrades. 10 minutes into the drive to Carson I KNEW upgrades were in order. Even tho it had a street turbo, it felt severely underpowered! But nonetheless it was fun and the lil green booger made the trip quite pleasant.......
Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 9112794574_20e5732d3d_z

As I arrived in Carson, I made quick note of all the nice rides I had noticed along the way. Some familiar, some new but I figured I had better get reacquainted with the area again before embarrassing myself. I finally arrived at the warehouse. Those directions I got from him were spot on but i didn't see him. What I did see was a crap ton of rims, on rims for as far as I could see! I was almost worried that this wasn't legal! I decided to leave him a note and talk to him later. I was glad to see him being successful but I had other issues to attend too........
Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 9112796866_f234f1355e_z

So I took off. And headed on the direction of what I thought was home. As fate would have it I passed a pretty decent sized garage for rent. I whipped in and took a look. Plenty of room for at least 3 cars and it even had a lift! Perfect for my side projects! And now the neighbors won't complain when I run open headers! I contacted the owner and waited impatiently for a few days to get the paperwork straight. Once done I quickly jockeyed the 240s and Levin over there for work. First up......take front nose and skirts off red 240 and put on tan 240. No sense in me owning 2 SR20 swapped 240s so I decided to take the best parts of both and make one beast and sell the other. Even caught a sweet deal on some front fenders on EBay! With no one to help, i dove in a braced for the long ride....after a few hours, I was complete and I backed her out for a good look at my work......
Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 9112092077_ac30fa9f11_z

I was pleased! It still had a long way to go but I wasn't sure what to do next. After a quick spin around the block I tucked it neatly way in the corner of the garage. I looked over at the red 240.... It was sitting pretty goddamn low and I knew it would sell quick. Washed it up real nice and parked her out front. Not a high traffic area but I was in no rush....
Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 9112799300_4f7ba36cc8_z

It was getting dark and I had to get back to the house. Before I locked up I took a glance around and stated to let my mind wander with all the future plans to be made. Couldn't stop myself from grinning and left the shop in a cloud tire smoke. It was like taking the express train home when I was in the ISF. Pulled in a backed her into the normal spot. As I walked up the steps to the house I could only help but to smile and think to myself...damn...I never bought those rims today...
Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 9112801590_20475589fe_z

Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:27 pm

Ghah, crap. Dragzy had a new design and we ended up talking about it and next thing I knew I was an hour late. -_-
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:01 pm

Blame it on me, It's how it goes. Smile

Nice read you Kru Koochie Krook
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Wheels And A Drop
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:45 pm

nice read man Smile

btw i drove past the other day n saw the 240sx sittin pretty out front for sale might pop by again and we can talk buisness if you like?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:00 am

For sure Hectik! Stop on by and take it for a spin!
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:45 am

Since I don't play on BNB Anymore heres an R34 as a Present.
Try and keep her for a while

Nissan Skyline/R34
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site   Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kru the Koochie Krook's Colorado Camp Site
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6