Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary

Go down 
+7
Kru Jones
APX maroman
Cougar
Iron Chef BBQ
ratR0
TRK
MosukeKodoSan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which Car?
240sx
Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
AE86
Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
FD
Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Skyline... 2000GT
Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap53%Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Sumink morer randomz??
Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary    Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:04 pm

RX3 is the only thing where I went, "Ooooh...". BRZ, not even RHD, at that. Just a re-badged FRS. And the Devon? Does anyone really like these fugly-ass super cars?

Still singing my tune of hate for charging for old cars. And Jalopnik was all like OMFG YOU GYS ARE GONNA CREAM YOURSELF OVER THESE CARS HHHNNNNGGGHHH.

Sellouts.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary    Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:05 pm

nah they'll be less subtle and give us at least 1 car from FM4 every DLC.... oh wait they've already been doing that Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary    Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:54 pm

so after 3 of the cars went off to the spray booth today i thought id take a couple of pics
Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 8582958128_07b3c7b489_b
Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 8581856853_53eaba535f_b
Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 8581856697_c9c966365c_b
Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 8582957940_c94470a75e_b
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary    Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:40 pm

sweet collection dude!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary    Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:49 pm

Sold the hachi back to Ryan, the evo's next on the chopping board when I can afford its replacement
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary    Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:47 pm

heres your final 5k dudeski
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary    Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:29 pm

fank youz!!
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary    Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:57 am

So i was talking to this D'bag about his car
Spoiler:
He was telling me all about this guy Edwin being wrong about sanding by cars?
The reason he was just posing, was he'd blown the motor after snatching 1st at a mini roundabout, forcing the pistons into the valves at 12,000+rpm.
He didn't seem that bothered though as he'd found problems with the electrics (something about hitting a power line or 'car tazer' as the muppet kept referring to it) and he'd already made a down payment on a puke green evo with chrome wheels.... like anyone has chromed wheels anymore?!
So i offered to buy it but he'd already made a deal with the local junkyard.
After a quick call to the junkyard guys, i explained the car just needed a motor not crushing... i also explained what a twat this guy was and there was probably ALOT of human slime on the seats. Added to the fact they'd have to talk to the guy again if they picked the car up (they thought he was a bigger prick than i did) they agreed to let me take it for a not to substantial fee

anyway... with the motor from my 2000GT-r bolted in it was happy days... except the interior... it was soo covered in god knows what i had to remove the lot, hose down the interior before disinfecting it and fitting a brand new Bride seat!

So with over 30k of parts ordered overnight from Japaannnn she's now ready to rock
Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 8740067631_74c574b59b_z
Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 8741183786_c54078a2a2_z
Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 8740067581_078982552b_z
Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 8740068797_b7f49be29e_z
Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 8740067713_0f6e4c9089_z

Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Wheels And A Drop
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary    Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:13 pm

eww that must have been a nasty job redoing the interior, lol,

nice ride though man looking the goods so far Smile
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary    Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:46 pm

i did one of those aircon 'bomb' canisters that are suposed to kill anything in the car and disinfect the whole thing.... i went back an hour later as per the instructions.... the canister had contracted AIDS
I stepped my game up and treated it as a radioactive area and decontaminated it like in 24,
Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 061107-F-3946A-086
touch wood its been ok since
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary    Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:03 pm

Spent all my moniez today on the roughest car i've ever bought (and i bought cars from Kru in the past!!)
Its truly fecked but all the chrome is there... which is a nightmare to find... even if its not straight Laughing 
I'm pretty sure its been used to teach bind kids to parallel park and has been washed regularly with Ajax and steel wool, but i can see something special under the rust and faded paint, just have to show the rest of the world

Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 9212670058_c4d86cfd0b_z
Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 9212670208_2845e93c87_z
Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 9212669874_88cd71a39a_z
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary    Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:06 pm

Nice car you got there Mosuke
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Wheels And A Drop
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary    Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:39 am

ermagerd :O it may be rough, but that looks soo good and packing alot of potential as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary    Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:44 am

I mean, It could have looked like this.

Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 9212447693_10f577aa0b_z
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary    Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:11 am

That was the one I looked at first haha
Good thing I kept looking
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary    Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:03 pm

I don't consider my cars rough sir ......I like to say gently used and well broken in........lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary    Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mosuke Motorsport - An Angry Bearded Dwarf subsidiary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2