Forza Motorsport's Original RPG Grassroots Community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinjitsu
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:55 pm

Do sponsors allow you to get one free car for their company?

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:19 am

Yes, under $30k unless you finish in the top 4.

Mr.BnB | R32 | S30Z | R34 | 22B STi | AE86 | FR-S | Hakosuka | Foxbody | Fiero | '68 Beetle

BNBFH: BRZ | AE86

GRDA season 1: NFS/Yokohama Tire Toyota Corolla AE86- 1st place
GRDA Season 2: Achilles Tire Audi RS2 Avant- Currently in round 3

PrepH, for all your butthurt needs
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:25 am

@TDT Spirit - Im with Enjuku.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:51 pm

Contract: RETAKS allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the RETAKS brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor _RETAKS_

Gamertag _DIS OldManTiger_

Vehicle _RX7 FB_

-We been trolling the trolls since 2007-
DIS - H.O.D. - DubClub - BMW Club
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
DIS M0LICI0US
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:40 am

Sponsor x Hankook/TRD

Gamertag x DIS M0LICI0US

Vehicle x Toyota Altezza

A.K.A. Odin

FM4 Cars: Golf GTI MKIII | BOSS 302 | Silvia S13 | Honda S2k | Lexus SC300 | E30 M3 | Supra RZ | 370Z | Miata | Elise 111S | Hachi
----------------------------------------------------------

“Odin is called All-father, for he is father of all gods.”
Back to top Go down
Edmard
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:43 am

Contract: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] allows me to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase their brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of my sponsorship. They are also giving any funds needed to wrap my car with a livery showing off the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] brand. Looking forward to the partnership.

Sponsor [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gamertag Edmard

Vehicle BMW E30

Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:04 pm

Update por favor. Same sponser and car, just a new name.

Sponsor Sigma Auto (HKS)

Gamertag Hey Stack

Vehicle Nissan S14

Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:01 pm

Can anybody have a sponsored car ??

Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:02 pm

Yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:02 pm

S!CK Smile

Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:04 pm

So I can buy a S13 and spend £23,000 doing it up to A Class standard ?? Or buy a car and spend as much as I want on it to get it to A class

Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:22 pm

Buy a car that cost under $30,000 from the dealership, then give them back the spare change.

Your sponsor will also pay for what ever upgrades you add to the car the parts could cost $100,000 and they would still buy them for you.

- Lets be Breast friends -

Drift Bound | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | Scotland

Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Thanks for the help Smile off I go to buy a car :p

Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Contract: Drift Lounge Licences allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the Drift Lounge Licences brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor x Drift lounge Licences

Gamertag x Banzai 7T

Vehicle x "DLL" V10 Lexus IS300

Back to top Go down
theSidesweep
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:35 am

^ V10swaplolwut
Back to top Go down
Smooth92
Founder

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Contract: Drift Ink Magazine allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the Drift Ink Magazine brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor x Drift Ink Magazine

Gamertag x Smooth92

Vehicle x Personal Toyota Supra MK3

BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Smooth did you get my updated car?

Painter at Quantum Designs - Built Not Bought - 2000 Pontiac Trans Am
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:07 pm

CheekyChipsYo . SuislideInfantry . LS300 .

Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:24 pm

I guess I will re-register for the next round. I should be able to participate. Same Sponsor/Same car/revised paint/less hp.

Contract: Winding Road Drift Performance allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the Drift Ink Magazine brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor x Winding Road Drift Performance

Gamertag x retro hoonage

Vehicle x E28 M5

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . 83 Vandura . 93 Mustang . 94 Silvia . 94 Silvia . 97 M3 . 86 GLHS . 81 Scirocco . 69 Corvair
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . 83 Vandura . 86 Civic Si
[Fanatec CSR]
Back to top Go down
Relentless
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Contract: SexyPants allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the SexyPants brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor - SexyPants

Gamertag - XE RelentIess

Vehicle - Nissan 240SX

Back to top Go down
DIS Pointguard
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:38 pm

Contract: Exedy allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the Drift Ink Magazine brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor - Exedy

Gamertag - DIS Pointguard

Vehicle - Mazda Miata MX-5

I am Thor Odinson
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:32 am

Contract: Yokohama/Advan allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the Drift Ink Magazine brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor - Yokohama/Advan

Gamertag - END Impulse

Vehicle - Undecided

Mr.BnB | R32 | S30Z | R34 | 22B STi | AE86 | FR-S | Hakosuka | Foxbody | Fiero | '68 Beetle

BNBFH: BRZ | AE86

GRDA season 1: NFS/Yokohama Tire Toyota Corolla AE86- 1st place
GRDA Season 2: Achilles Tire Audi RS2 Avant- Currently in round 3

PrepH, for all your butthurt needs
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:48 am

I'm not going to be sponsored or go privateer ... Maybe next season

Back to top Go down
PhatballeR
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:34 am

Contract: 6.S.I.K.S.6 allows you to purchase and fully build one A-Class battle vehicle. This car is to be used to showcase our brand in the coming GRDA event. Failure to participate in the GRDA will lead to the loss of our sponsorship. We are also giving any funds needed to wrap your car with a livery showing off the 6.S.I.K.S.6 brand. Looking forward to our partnership.

Sponsor x6.S.I.K.S.6

Gamertag xSI PhatballeR

Vehicle x1994 Nissan Fairlady Z32

(Signed up in different thread dunno if i needed to do this)

Owner/Founder of Suislide Infantry | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | Owner/Founder of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1994 Nissan 300zx TT
2011 Mazda RX-8 RE Amemiya
Dodge Neon
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/brayan.sredzinski
BNr Unique
Wakaba

PostSubject: mine   Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:55 pm

sponsor: K Tuned

Gamertag: BNR Unique

Car: 98 supra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)   

Back to top Go down

GRDA Sponsors (No longer taking applications)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: