Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE CHAT ROOM!

Go down 
+31
Ennis
Dylan93 NL
Hoonmob
Shinjitsu
Slushynose
JaySushi
ppyuri
Kru Jones
Ilarnek
RyanHappyHands
Texas Chia
GrahamC216
Volkswagen Yo
ratR0
Falken HD
END Cody
xCalluumm
MosukeKodoSan
Impulse
PoL1c3
Mooove
Spaz
TRK
addiem0nster
MichaelC
Smooth
DFR DEVOS
DB BeeDee
Cougar
ExtremeTurboLag
APX maroman
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:51 pm

Then it won't work.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:53 pm

Work for what?
I do it because I like how it feels.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:00 pm

Ok, I have just witnessed the funniest thing ever.

My cat just jumped onto the side of the bath, but my brother has just got out so it was all wet. And still full of water. So she jumped up and fell in. I nearly died. I ahd to sit down to finish my piss. I'm still laughing now.

I can now die a happy man.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:04 pm

Hoonmob wrote:
with power hungry people ive posted 4 times in this thread and every single time it gets deleted

i cant even post something to have a laugh without some POWER HUNGRY ASSMUNCHER <3 deleting it which will probably happen to THIS POST

I'm sure there are plenty of forums where you can sexually harrass other men, sadly this isn't one of those forums.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:26 pm

Smooth92 wrote:
I'm sure there are plenty of forums where you can sexually harrass other men, sadly this isn't one of those forums.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:58 pm

Smooth92 wrote:

Damn it! My hopes of getting some car lover love..dashed :c

ps: What would to dictate as a 'missile' in a car sense? As I've been hearing more them recently but yet to find a definitive answer of what creates a missile
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:12 pm

missile: a car you dont care how it looks, you can learn how to drift/drift better in and not worry about crashing it, and you can learn new styles, and techniques of drifting without worry.

and you can have some nice door to door tandeming without worrying about snashing the fuck out of eachothers cars.

BTW: my brothers birthday party is this saturday..fingers crossed i get a disc drive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:14 pm

I hope you do haha, you need to be back on xbox haha.

Also, a friend of my uncles has just landed a job doing decking on caravans. And if the company lets him, I'm gonna be the labourer. Not my idea job seeing as I'm lazy, but money's money.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:33 pm

good luck! i dont care what im doing, i need money.. i applied at a place as a garbage truck washer.. fuck
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:35 pm

Cheers.
Not too bad, at least you get to work outside.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:45 pm

I'm stuck on what I want to do in terms of a career too. I hate this.
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Yeah I'm 90 percent sure I am going to become a lawyer, I have wanted to be one for a long ass time.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Lawyer? Thats whats up!!!! I knew i wanted to work on cars since i was 12 then i got ASE certified and hated working on them, now im in transition to purchase the biz where i work...its been a loooooooong rode but let me tell ya...hard work pays off...

Good luck to the guys on the job search...i know its tuff ut there but keep your heads up!!!!
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:00 am

I love basketball, but haven't seriously played since 6th grade. I've thought about acting too. Even being a doctor has come to mind, but I don't feel like going to school for another 4 years and doing residency for another 5 after that. On top of that, I'll have to pay back over 150k in loans. I'm gonna try acting though, see where it takes me.

Anyway, good luck to all you guys! Cody, you'd be a good lawyer, seeing as how you argue about everything lol.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:12 am

when i get a steady job with cash flow i want to go to wyotech, or UTI

the thing is wyotech has engine building. and fabrication classes, UTI has nissan/toyota tech classes.. and UTI is suported by NASCAR and furmula D. and i want to work at a speed shop building racecars. (perferabley enging building/tuning, and fabrication)

i could go to a community collage for now, wyotech and UTI are both $40K school's
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:14 am

Yeah I am in grade 11 now but i have most of it planned out.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:15 am

UTI, because you need to get your name out there man, but what do ik, im 14 albino
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:19 am

i feel like im slackin. im 20 and i havent done anything to put myself closer to my dream of owning my own speed shop lol
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:25 am

Can't think like that dude, ally life I've wanted to work on cars. I did a year at college and got an apprenticeship. Decided it wasn't for me. I had no back up plan at all. I'm lucky i got that job, if i did 3 years of college and then decide it wasn't for me. I'd be screwed.
I changed luckily just in time. Working my way through 4 years of college now and on my way to an honours degre in public services. Hopefully be a prison officer.

It's never to late to do anything. Being 20 you're still young enough to get stuff done.
Good luck with the speed shop, that's a very realistic goal to set.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:47 am

thanks dude Very Happy

my dads been a mechanic for the past 22 years. and all his buddys and being around well built muscle cars really give me motivation. just sucks cuz i slacked hardcore in highschool, and its prolly comming back to bite me in the as lol
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:50 am

I found what I wanted todo by chance when my mates boss was a man short for a gig and gave me a ring.

5years later and I'm halfway through a degree to become a live sound technician, I've worked in studios, bars, clubs and dodgy underground venues whilst in uni.
But no where near going where I want, however the people I taught live sound too and work along side, I'm currently watching getting within grasp of it.

Sucks ass, but long as you keep your motivation and know that it's what you want in your soul it's worth it.
But I'd do voluntary work doing it before throwing chances away to make sure it's what you want and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:27 am

A girl wrote some stuff on private chat at school today. Not the nicest thing Sad
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:38 am

Like facebook or does your school have it's own chatting utilities? and hugs for you bro if needed.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:03 am

END Cody wrote:
Yeah I'm 90 percent sure I am going to become a lawyer, I have wanted to be one for a long ass time.

If I wasn't this far into accounting I probably would've wanted to be a lawyer. I'm taking a Business Law class currently and its the best class I've ever taken. Definitely shoot for it dude. You can even go to trials now and watch how everything works there's no need to wait.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE CHAT ROOM!   THE CHAT ROOM! - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE CHAT ROOM!
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next