Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what did YOU get for christmas?

Go down 
+16
Falken HD
TRK
Impulse
Cougar
DB BeeDee
Ilarnek
RyanHappyHands
Kru Jones
Volkswagen Yo
addiem0nster
ExtremeTurboLag
MichaelC
Texas Chia
xCalluumm
GrahamC216
APX maroman
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

what did YOU get for christmas? Empty
PostSubject: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:30 pm

what did you guys get for christmas? anything you wanted?

so far ive got sweet shirts, a new HP laptop, leather steering wheel cover for the blazer, car wash kit, super soft blanket and hello kitty stickers Very Happy lol

going to my other grandmas tonight so ill se what waits for me there, post pics if you have any!

happy holidays!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
GrahamC216
BNBPD
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:33 pm

SANTA, Took 140 Euro off me yesterday got me a pair of runners, Sneakers to Americans, No racism intended, Then SANTA took another 100 Euro from me, SANTA'S so generous
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:35 pm

umm i got £450, some clothes, nfs most wanted for my ps3, some ms points and a new membership Smile

EDIT: and some cases for my iPhone 4.
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:53 pm

i got a bed mate, some cash, my first ipod, then i spent that cash and now i have two bed mates
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:47 pm

I got a iPhone 5
Forza Horizon
100 dollar bill
50 dollar target card
100 dollar dicks sporting goods card
Brewers jersey
And some sweatshirts and candy

I feel spoiled
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:04 pm

I got almost the same stuff Michael but I have a 100 dollar target gift card
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:08 pm

I got my first Christmas away from all my family and friends.

But now I have Alex, and have made some great new friends whom I spent last night with.

I got some cool little things, but not being alone for the holidays was the greatest thing I got by a long shot.

Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:10 pm

All this,

what did YOU get for christmas? 8308109388_a43560eed6_z

plus this (still waiting on it)

what did YOU get for christmas? 21778_496470160374788_548272889_n
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:12 pm

MichaelC wrote:
I got a iPhone 5

I feel spoiled

You are way too young for that.... absolutely pointless... but it's your parents. I'll leave it at that. No discussion.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Got the new IPad
New watch
Assorted candy
4000 ms points
Got too see my kids light up with joy while opening their stuff!
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Volkswagen Yo wrote:
MichaelC wrote:
I got a iPhone 5

I feel spoiled

You are way too young for that.... absolutely pointless... but it's your parents. I'll leave it at that. No discussion.
Ya ik. It's actually my dads old work one so he got it for a good deal. That's the only reason.
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:34 pm

I got 2 games, money thats going towards uni/college, possibly a new longboard thats coming in soon (shred the gnar) and some clothes. Really good christmas for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Hey VW, I don't mean to be confrontational, but you seem to give Mike a lot of flak. Sure, a top of the range phone might be a little much for someone his age, but you don't need to rag on him for it. He even said he felt a little guilty for getting it, which shows a bit of maturity, if you ask me.

And Mike, you don't have to just take his guff when he gets on you, but it takes a good man to let it roll off like you do.

Let's keep it jolly in here, 'ey folks?
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:42 pm

addiem0nster wrote:
Hey VW, I don't mean to be confrontational, but you seem to give Mike a lot of flak. Sure, a top of the range phone might be a little much for someone his age, but you don't need to rag on him for it. He even said he felt a little guilty for getting it, which shows a bit of maturity, if you ask me.

And Mike, you don't have to just take his guff when he gets on you, but it takes a good man to let it roll off like you do.

+1.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:52 pm

burnout paradise it amazing, im playing it on PS2 right now lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:43 pm

socks...lots of socks >.< with the plus side of two dvds and some chocy, makes me feel old now when I get socks more than anything, oh and whiskey...people tend to buy me whiskey.

Then again, the girlfriend/fiancee's family got my a load of Jack Daniels stuff including a hipflask I've been eyeing up for aggggeess, so its all good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:03 pm

I got money, New phone, Some clothes, trainers, Black Ops II, Fifa 13 is on its waymand more money.
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:09 pm

addiem0nster wrote:

k
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Yo btw I'm not mad. Haha I thought the same too. And Volkswagen you got some sick games
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:46 am

I'm waiting until April to get a macbook. Because we are poor and can't afford it! Wink

Times are changing, VW.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:49 am

I didn't want anything, so I didn't really get anything. Smile
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:47 am

Spoiler:

Most of you are spoiled, c wut I did ther?
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:53 am

TRK wrote:
Spoiler:

Most of you are spoiled, c wut I did ther?

+1
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:51 am

iPhone 5, Castle Goggles, Pro Taper bars for my sled, clothes, money, and beats.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what did YOU get for christmas?   what did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what did YOU get for christmas?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: