Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would you like to see in FM5?

Go down 
+20
END Cody
matty786
Hoonmob
Secret
Slushynose
Falken HD
ratR0
Ilarnek
Steelronin
Texas Chia
Cougar
xCalluumm
addiem0nster
ExtremeTurboLag
MichaelC
RyanHappyHands
DB BeeDee
MrTupas
APX maroman
Impulse
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

What would you like to see in FM5? Empty
PostSubject: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:44 am

I know we're all throwing in our $.02 in the chat room thread, but I figured it'd be much cleaner to put it all here. I can't sticky it because I don't have that ability for some reason anymore, so keep the suggestions coming guys!

I'll start.

Take out all the electric cars minus the Tesla
Spa, Bathurst, Monaco, Ebisu, All FD tracks, all D1GP tracks, all Drift Muscle tracks
Bring cars like the INGS/AB Flug/RE-Amemiya RX7 back
Add cars that aren't top of the line for that model(Skyline GTS, ER34, etc)
Put the Evo I and IV in
More bodykits
More wheels
More in depth tuning
More engine swaps for companies(i.e L28DETT swap to the Fairlady Z, NSX swap the S2K like in Horizon, 26B swap for Rex's, etc)

Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:56 am

more performance trucks. trailblazer SS, silverado SS, lightning, dakota rt-10, silverado ss-454..

NISSAN HARDBODY AND S10!!..

and strippers..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:57 am

Lol, +1 to the trucks. I forgot about them. I'd love a Titan. Very Happy

Hahaha, strippers.
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:59 am

-Decals on Windows
-More cars such as Chasers, Laurels, etc.
-Ability to make convertible tops go down like in Horizon
-Another mountain like Hakone
-More smoke
-Ability to install factory wheels. Example, R33 wheels on S14s, FC, etc.
-Ability to customize offsets.
-COOL GT WANGS. Make all the forza wings look like the ones on the FRS and GTR instead of all the ugly ones on all the other cars...and you can choose to mount them high or low like this dude.
What would you like to see in FM5? 35jaz5i
What would you like to see in FM5? 29azbjn
-Tail light options would be cool...I'd love to have some D-max tails on my S14.
-Factory Aero option. Like how they added the nismo kit for the 350, give the 240 and s14 the late kouki aero.
-TASTEFUL bodykits...don't want anymore ings, bomex, whatever. I demand more GP, BN, Sexy Style, Uras, Vertex, 326 power, and all the other cool companies
-Night settings
-Weather such as rain and snow
-Uhmm decals on mirrors would be nice too actually.
-Actual carbon fiber parts (Hood, trunk, doors, etc.)
-Make the cars go waaaaaay lower. I wanna see my SC drop it like its hot.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:00 am

All good ideas! Keep 'em coming!
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:02 am

I want:

A Stagea.
Cressida.
C33 Laurel.
R33 GTST.
ER34.
Levin 8-6.
Subaru Legacy.
Spacers.
Cross manufacturer swaps - Engine and and Rims also.
Ebisu
Mehian
Hell I want Knockhill (Scottish track)
Bigger selection of tracks.
More realism - Im talking oil changes, petrol, new tires, having the option to repair your car or not.
The hit dectection fixed !!
The car interior to ne changeable, If I have a track monster sitting in a high class I want to change up the interior or even just add on to race weight reduction chuck out the stock wheel and give me a Nardi or a Momo.
A greater degree of turing angle so angle kits.
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:11 am

I also forgot, MAKE WHEELS THAT ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE THEY'RE PAINTED WHITE! Oh and the option to have them in a chrome/polished finished. Polished rpf1s are the bee's knees.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:15 am

big country labs wing's FTMFW

having the option to repair your car would be sweet.
if you have a highly built motor the turbo sound is differant, more aggresive sounding.
when you do race weight reduction the entire car is getted with your choice of seat, and steering wheel. and guages. paint cages (think about it, most guys drive in car, if you make the inerior nicer to look at people would spend more time driving lol)
modded knuckles
mix matched rims, greater realizm to minor damage, sliding off the track resunts to dirty car, chipped bumper/sideskirt, ripped body pieces off ect
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:15 am

Similar to Midnight Club: LA?

Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:16 am

MrTupas wrote:
I also forgot, MAKE WHEELS THAT ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE THEY'RE PAINTED WHITE! Oh and the option to have them in a chrome/polished finished. Polished rpf1s are the bee's knees.
+200
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:31 am

MrTupas wrote:
i agree
What would you like to see in FM5? 8321034436_4e98bffed9_z
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:55 am

HOOKERS

jk idk i want the drift scene in general to get more attention. It seems to me that drifting is the best part of Forza IMO

actually there is not a best part of forza
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:10 am

^^ Thats the problem with drifting and Turn 10. They are trying to get more people in with the whole drift points aspect but they are doing it the wrong way with the whole points crap. You end up with screaming 9 yearolds acting all tuff if you get close to them or the loud mouth idiot who thinks hes all that.

I have noticed that on catalunya when you move the cones away from the section that you go backwards to get to you get slight front bumper damage.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:18 am

TSM BeeDee wrote:
^^ Thats the problem with drifting and Turn 10. They are trying to get more people in with the whole drift points aspect but they are doing it the wrong way with the whole points crap. You end up with screaming 9 yearolds acting all tuff if you get close to them or the loud mouth idiot who thinks hes all that.

i see this happening. While i am only 4 (almost 5 Very Happy ) years older than a 9yr old, i try to avoid public lobbies. It seems like everyone is out there to start a fight idk.... but ya it would be cool to have drift battles get more attention, but idk a way T10 could hav judging unless they hired judges
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:20 am

You get few good public lobbies but there is always that one guy that gets mad.
You should definietly try out battling its fun but not everyones cup of tea some people just like to tandem and have fun.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:21 am

i will man, thanks
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:40 am

More tire upgrades lol
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:56 am

All the drift track/car/upgrade related mentions from earlier posts, as well as these:

Vinyl lusters, like chrome/metallic/matte/etc. Late 90's/early 00's era drift car style!

Visual interior modification. Think Import Tuner Challenge but expanded. Aftermarket steering wheels, shifters, seats, gauges, no backseat, no carpets, etc.

Customizable driver avatars. Male/female, helmet/no helmet, basically Bethesda-level. Just tired of everyone being the same creepy Stig-like dude. I could live without this feature, as I know the cars are the main attraction here, but it would be a neat addition.

Visible modifications. Exhaust, intercooler, etc.

I could think of more insane demands, but this will do for now.
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:07 am

I would love more drift attention, but if i see "drifting slicks", im out XD
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:36 am

ECU Tuning.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:24 pm

Everything I want has already been mentioned. If we were able to put R33 wheels on an S14 I would literally cum everywhere.

Also I want Lydden Hill.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:30 pm

SFX Cougar wrote:
Everything I want has already been mentioned. If we were able to put R33 wheels on an S14 I would literally cum everywhere.

Also I want Lydden Hill.
+999,999,999.
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:11 pm

SFX Cougar wrote:

Also I want Lydden Hill.

basically this

but i'd go one step forward

and say let us swap manufacture wheels, around on all cars, and paint them

1. they are already in game

2. most rims would look way better on other cars

3. who doesnt want to paint stock rims
Back to top Go down
Steelronin
Wakaba
Steelronin

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Track editor

I know, its like THE MOST unlikely thing ever, but
Do want, Do want.....
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:43 pm

^ that would be amazing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in FM5?   What would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in FM5?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: