Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB

Go down 
+3
Falken HD
Smooth
tyreslayer425
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tyreslayer425
Cut Springs

Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB Empty
PostSubject: Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB   Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:07 am

SRC HEADQUARTERS

FOR ALL SIGNUPS, PLEASE REFER TO THE SRC #2 SIGN UP THREAD <click

I am organizing and holding a 1 off "rookie" competition on Sunday January 6 2013, 2:30 pm EST. The comp will take place at Iberian mini and will be running the fmdl section.Link is posted at bottom . We will be judging with a vfd modified rule set for battles and qualifying. This will be a single elimination ladder bracket with a 3rd place battle.

This competition is for drifters who are "rookie" competitors. Rookie classification is hard to define, but drifters who have a small amount of competition experience will be eligible. Signups will be by selective invitation. If you would like to compete in this event please fill out a sign up form . We will look over sign ups and determine all eligible competitors. I will then notify those we have selected to be eligible to qualify.

Qualifying will be in the following format: Starting Wednesday 1/2/13 .and ending Friday 1/4/13 at 8pm EST, competitors will contact me when ready to qualify, u will get 2 practice runs and 2 official runs. I will send a replay to each of the judges. The runs will be broken into 4 parts, Speed(30), Angle(30), Line(30) and Overall(10). Each judge and I will be assigned 1 part of the run to judge. The scores will be sent to me and totaled. The sum of all 4 parts will be your score. Best run counts.

Judging will be done in spectate, helicopter view 10,11 or 12. I will not be judging this event. I will be running the event and communicating between judges and competitors. There will be 3 judges for battles.

I will be holding a practice session on saturday 12/01/2012 3pm EST. All qualifiers will be expected to participate, as this will be your best oppurtunity to have any questions answered, as well as an opportunity to get some actual tandem battle practice with other competitors before sundays tournament.

Again, battles will be held Sunday 1/6/13 at 230 pm EST. I will have a lobby going at 145-215 pm EST for those who want a little practice before the competition starts. Keep in mind, once battles start there will not be any practice runs. You will be given time to warm up tires, but be ready to go right into battles.

Thanks to caramel, he has agreed live stream the event. I look forward to seeing the signups come in for this. Keep an eye on this threads as updates will come as we get closer to the event.

Car Regulations:

650 hp max.

no tire width restriction

no positive camber

rwd only

550pi-700pi max

forza aero allowed

Banned Cars:

all vipers

Confirmed judges:

xjustsaucy

APX Baindit

DMA BostonTroy

Links:

link to rules: VFD rules

link to section: Section Video , starts at

link to livestream: Livestream

BNB link: Built not Bought

Rule updates:

Any drivers placing on the podium of any SRC are not eligible to compete

Drivers are only allowed to enter SRC twice in their forza career
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB   Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:06 am

Glad to see #2 happening, good luck Slayer.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB   Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:14 am

Maybe spot
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB   Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:44 am

Falken you should totally do this man!
Back to top Go down
tyreslayer425
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB   Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:56 am

mr.tupas...you are eligible to run in #2...i went with top 3 instead of 4 for ineligibility...

thanks smooth...with GRDA upon us figured you wouldnt mind a thread over here...might be good to get some of these guys an extra battle or two before we go full swing in GRDA, plus its the same section...lol...
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB   Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:00 am

Yeah, I know man. I'm still figuring out a car to run and don't wanna sign up til I know for sure which car I'll drive, but yeah, I'm in for sure!
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB   Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:33 am

tyreslayer425 wrote:
mr.tupas...you are eligible to run in #2...i went with top 3 instead of 4 for ineligibility...

thanks smooth...with GRDA upon us figured you wouldnt mind a thread over here...might be good to get some of these guys an extra battle or two before we go full swing in GRDA, plus its the same section...lol...
GRDA is on the 3rd..
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB   Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:37 pm

ehhh maybe spot
Back to top Go down
tyreslayer425
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB   Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:17 pm

Who's Callum? wrote:
tyreslayer425 wrote:

GRDA is on the 3rd..

rd.1 of grda starts on the third....
Back to top Go down
tyreslayer425
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB   Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:39 am

hey guys...24 hours left for qualifying....a good oppurtunity for those with little or no comp experience to go up against others in the same boat...the first SRC went super smooth with zero controversy or complaints..and the judges are of the more respected guys the DL has to offer...xbl me if you want to qualify
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB   Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayer's Rookie Comp..Sponsored by BNB
Page 1 of 1