Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read Before Posting In Classifieds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

Read Before Posting In Classifieds Empty
PostSubject: Read Before Posting In Classifieds   Read Before Posting In Classifieds I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:18 pm

Here in the Classifieds Section, you are able to create your own thread as if you were making a post on Craigslist.com. Make sure you check out some of the sale threads in there to get a feel for what we are looking for. We aren't going to be strict in here so get creative. Same applies with the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sub-section.

THE BUYER MUST RECEIVE THE BUILD LIST FROM THE SELLER AND POST IT IN THEIR GARAGE AFTER TRANSACTION

Example:

*FOR SALE*

1992 Nissan Club K's ($5,500 OBO)

I've got a 1992 Nissan Club K's (S13) for sale. I want to sell this so I can start working on a new project and don't have time/ money for this one. It has HKS Street Camshafts, 2-way differential and Sports Weight Reduction. Asking $5,500 for it OBO. I've run it in a few competitions, but all stock and aftermarket components are still in great working order. I also have a Sports Transmission and 17" Enkei RPF-01s that are not currently on the car, but are included in the sale.

Pictures

Read Before Posting In Classifieds 53946710

Read Before Posting In Classifieds 53957810

Read Before Posting In Classifieds 53957811
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com

Read Before Posting In Classifieds
Page 1 of 1