Anyone else's FM4 paint shop frakked?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Anyone else's FM4 paint shop frakked?   Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:02 pm

This is happening to me:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As Beedee says, go to the Dashboard from the shop, and then load Forza again... but this keeps happening to me and the rest of the internet has never said a word about it, apparently. The vinyl you try to load doesn't, and it's locked at 999999999etc. Pretty frustrating to have to reload the game every twenty minutes to fix it.

IPS13
Back to top Go down
Smooth92
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else's FM4 paint shop frakked?   Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:20 pm

Happens to me rarely but hasnt happened in a while.

Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else's FM4 paint shop frakked?   Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:24 pm

HAPPINED ME JUST THERE AFTER I SPENT AGES PAINTING CAR BUT BONNET JUST STAYED PAINTED I JUS DASHBOARDED IT AND EVERYTHING WAS A-OK Smile SOZ FOR CAPS Sad
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else's FM4 paint shop frakked?   Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:34 pm

Grrr.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else's FM4 paint shop frakked?   Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:10 am

Happened to me too....
but I suck at painting so that's just another excuse not too lol

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else's FM4 paint shop frakked?   Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:05 pm

It's most likely the disk that you are using. It happens to me sometimes and it is annoying. Just reset Forza and it should work.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | 04:31.537 Mazda MX-5 ▪️▪️▪️
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Konasumi
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else's FM4 paint shop frakked?   Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:06 pm

Yeah, quitting to the dash and then reloading the game works fine, it just happens like every third time I open the paint shop. :/

IPS13
Back to top Go down
Smooth92
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else's FM4 paint shop frakked?   Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:36 am

You should go get your cd cleaned, should fix the problem.

Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else's FM4 paint shop frakked?   Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:04 pm

Well, I take really good care of my games, but you're right.

I inspected my disc this morning, and lo and behold - a hairline crack has started to form from the hole in the center to the edge of the center ring. I've no doubt that's got something to do with it.

IPS13
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else's FM4 paint shop frakked?   Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:35 pm

superglue the crack addie, but it may be too late if the cracks moved into the read surface Sad
Back to top Go down
Shinjitsu
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else's FM4 paint shop frakked?   Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:16 pm

Whoa, thats a bit different Surprised
I get little glitches in the game where my paints stop loading for the rest of the day, so i cant paint also when I go to upgrade aero work, my car doesn't show up.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else's FM4 paint shop frakked?   Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:21 pm

i sometimes get the blank car when fitting aero or wheels but thats usually on cars with mad numbers of vinyls
MAAADDD!
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else's FM4 paint shop frakked?   Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Its MAAAAAAD.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else's FM4 paint shop frakked?   Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:22 pm

BLLAAAAAACK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else's FM4 paint shop frakked?   

Back to top Go down

Anyone else's FM4 paint shop frakked?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: