Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Car of All Time

Go down 
+12
APX maroman
Kru Jones
Falken HD
Cougar
xCalluumm
GrahamC216
TRK
Shinjitsu
RyanHappyHands
MichaelC
Volkswagen Yo
Impulse
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TRK
TRK

Favorite Car of All Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Car of All Time   Favorite Car of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:32 am

Yep, an amazing car as well.
Too expensive for me though :]
But yeah, if I had unlimited monies a Hakosuka, Kenmeri, MX3, TA22 or 432 Z would be awesome as well.
Or all of them and seven Hachis. And a 2003 Murcielago.
And three S2000s. And an RX7, MK IV Supra, GT86 and a flying aircraft carrier that can cloak itself.
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Car of All Time   Favorite Car of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:38 am

ok
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Car of All Time   Favorite Car of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:51 am

Haha, just tossing my two cents onto the pile since I love the car and was interested in the discussion. Doesn't matter one way or another if someone doesn't like a car or band or game I like.

I get where you're coming from, though. It's a decent car, but for it's time it wasn't exactly ground-breaking. It had some fancy gimmicks that never caught on and everyone disables when they get one (HICAS) and at the time, being an FR layout car wasn't something that was rare or made them fly off the shelf. Most Americans wanted fox body Mustangs or IROCs or the like if they were looking for performance, and Nissan was doing it's damnedest at the time just to stay afloat in the American auto market. The death of the RWD Japanese econobox came along as a direct result of needing to adapt or die in the global auto industry. If people wanted a Japanese car, they wanted a cheap, reliable Honda, not a cheap sports car. It's the same reason the Z went into hibernation.

I like the S13 because it's cheap. All cars break and I'll never afford to buy, run or repair a Ferrari. Those cars don't interest me because they aren't made for normal people who like cars. They're made for the elite and pay no mind to the average person's budget. They're cool, yeah, but I'll never get to drive one so who gives a shit, frankly?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Car of All Time   Favorite Car of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:09 am

I'd own 5 R34s, 5 R33s, 5 R32s, 5 AE86s, 5 S30Zs, a Huayra, a McLaren F1, an SLS AMG, a CLK GTR, a Murcielago SV, and a Gallardo Super Trofeo Stradale.

The cars I'd love to own before I kick the bucket would be the R34, Super Trofeo Stradale, SLS, S30Z, and AE86.

Volk, I didn't mean to "attack" you. I'm just tossing in my $.02 like you and Addie did.
Back to top Go down
loader98
Oil Changer
loader98

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Car of All Time   Favorite Car of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 7:01 am

1975 nova
1969 charger
1969 chevelle
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Car of All Time   Favorite Car of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:35 pm

i forgot a few

1st gen viper RT/10
68-72 nova
65 GTO vert (my grandfather owned one, still have one of the pistions her melted from it lol)
'80 cutlass
buick GSX stage 1
3rd gen camaro/transam (one of the cars that i would buy over a S13 if i was givin both)

oh yeah.

callaway corvette "sludge hammer" Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
CivicEJ9
Wheels And A Drop
CivicEJ9

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Car of All Time   Favorite Car of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:26 pm

Impulse wrote:
Just like the Movies thread, post your favorite cars. You all know what mine is, but I'll post it anyway.

September 24, 1948 Hondas - 2013 Si Coupe.

Other favorite cars include the:

Honda.

Honda.

Honda, all years except the Honda. and the early generation Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Honda.

Fixed for you, don't sweat it, everyone makes spelling mistakes every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Car of All Time   Favorite Car of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:51 pm

Oh my god.
Civic just won everything!
Back to top Go down
CivicEJ9
Wheels And A Drop
CivicEJ9

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Car of All Time   Favorite Car of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:01 pm

Internet over.

/locked.
Back to top Go down
xARCTIKKAMOx
Wakaba
xARCTIKKAMOx

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Car of All Time   Favorite Car of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:17 pm

Sti Hatch for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Car of All Time   Favorite Car of All Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Car of All Time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2