Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cougar's driveway build

Go down 
+26
loader98
PortableCorpse
MosukeKodoSan
CheekyChipsYo
86guy
TXSCHMIDT
Spaz
APX maroman
Drags
Crook
Volkswagen Yo
Shinjitsu
Ilarnek
GrahamC216
stuey
addiem0nster
DB NeO
ONI Synyster
MichaelC
Kru Jones
END Cody
MrTupas
Falken HD
TRK
xCalluumm
Cougar
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:52 am

Haha, me too man. Me too.

I did Mike, let me know if you get anymore 'packages'.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:06 pm

Sure thing. Now I feel like a drug dealer
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:32 pm

Truth is, we are all drug dealers inside.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:35 pm

Yo yo yo wheres my packages, bro?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:23 pm

No packages here, 'bro'. Keep walking white boy.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:10 pm

Been looking at a few cars tonight, all drifty cars. Still unsure of what to get, I saw a pretty solid 240sx. A bit of a weird story to that one which I'll tell if I get it. Another is an MX5, I know I know. MX'gay', hairdresser's cars. They're cheap and pretty solid drifters, or so I've heard. Think I'm leaning to the S13 though.

Was showing a mate of mine at college the cars, he's running a shitty 1.0L Fiat Punto. He has heard of drifting, but not on this level. I showed him some videos and the cars I went looking at tonight, hopefully he turns and sells that crap Fiat..
So. Public transport won't be a problem for me anymore. Well, come Thursday it won't! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:09 am

I'd lean towards the S13 also, but i wouldn't class the MX-5 as 'a hairdressers car' as it's not an Audi TT. Awesome littles machines if i do say so myself!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:18 pm

I know countless people that do, haha.
It's a shame, they are awesome cars!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Last night I was browsing more cars, when a clean looking S14 popped up. Hadn't been up long, and wasn't far from me. It had a massive spec list with it, RB26 motor, Kameari flywheels, fully stripped interior and some lowering springs. I called to go and see it, I got there the same night. He lived like, 10 miles from me. Got there, was a decent looking car. Besides the obvious drift damage, and a bit of corrosion here and there it was pretty solid. He took me for a test drive to show me how it performed, did some street skidding when no one was around. It was awesome! I knew a bit about car control, enough not to crash. I had ago after him, span it a few times. But got a good feel for the car. We got back to his house and we cut a deal, and I left with the car. He followed me in a van full of stuff for the car, he had a big LDV box van all filled with stuff. The stock SR20 was in there along with the gearbox, the interior stuff and a few other bits and pieces. We got it all unloaded and the engine put on a crate in my garage.

Today I didn't use the bus. I went out the door and got in the S14, rolled down the window and fired it up. I have to admit the RB sounded good and pulled like a train! I got to college and paid for a car park pass and headed to class. A few of my friends were already there and immediately asked about the car. I showed them a picture I snapped in the car park before I came up. After we finished class we headed out to McDonalds for dinner, I drove, obviously. I had fitted the passanger seat and radio before I went to bed, after all it was a daily car. There was 4 of us in the car, I fired it up and gave it some revs. As I pulled out of the car park I was stopped at the traffic lights directly in front of the college. And with it being dinner hour everyone was out. Because of the sheer volume of the S14 it turned a few heads, one of my mates told me to do a burnout. Not knowing the condition of the tyres I decided against it. That was until I heard, "Do a burnout!" from one of the lads stood outside, for some reason I was pumped. I revved the nuts off it, I was bouncing off the limiter and dumped the clutch and jumped on the brakes. It couldn't have gone better. I didn't lurch forward into the car in front and didn't stall it. Smoke plumed out as the tyres burned, the inside started to fill with smoke so I let off. Cars were beeping at me, there was literally smoke everywhere. I was happy with that, I screeched the wheels as I pulled away and we got some food.

Later in class one of my tutor's asked me about what I had done, I denied it was me and they sort of told me to grow up. So I did another one on my way home, right in front of the college again. I sourced a new bumper, it is red though. And the car is getting it's original motor put back in. The RB is too fuel thirsty for my budget. I listed a few parts on eBay, and were sold pretty much immediately. Couldn't be happier.

Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 8493470222_890d626220_z
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:53 pm

Burnout.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:55 pm

I plan on doing lots of them.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:59 pm

Do another one!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:59 pm

I can't. It has no engine.
I'll go sit in it and pretend to do one.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:00 pm

Lol why no engine you lifestyler?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:02 pm

Swapping motors fool!
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:04 pm

Hurry up then!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Arrrghh!
I'm throwing spanners at it in an attempt to make it work.
Back to top Go down
DB NeO
Cut Springs
DB NeO

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Miss Cougar you can add 6,000 to your account today Razz
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:26 pm

If you need help with your S14, I can send you my super-duper perfect torque/HP curve build. 350ish on the HP side. Built around the S14's stock SR, though. If you ask me, the best of the lot.
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:48 pm

Burnouts are cool.

Highschool bitches love burnouts.
Back to top Go down
stuey
Oil Changer
stuey

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:29 pm

just out of interest, i dont know then the rule came in but you can only get 1 lobby bonus per day.

20/02/13
Sold race transmission to Ryan - £3400
Sold M3 to Tupas - £8000
Sold RB26 to Cam - £3600
Bought street fuel system - £800
Lobby bonus - £2500
Lobby bonus - £2700
Budget - £35135

Here you have 2.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:15 pm

Cheers Neo. Smile

Addie, if I need a hand I'll be sure to give you a shout. Smile

Tupas, not kidding. It's so awesome! Wink

Stuey, the were collected more than 12 hours apart. I think one was from a few days ago or something. Just put them on the same time.
I will change if I need to.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Got a lift to and from college today, the car is out of action. Whilst removing the RB26 motor I found a massive amount of rot. All sils and a few spots on the underside. Not happy to say the least. The tray where the battery was located is done, cut that out and re-located the battery to the boot. Well, put it there. Will wire it up when the new engine arrives.

Thinking of a respray soon. Any idea on colours?
Or pictures for inspiration?
Back to top Go down
GrahamC216
BNBPD
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Massy Ferguson Red... or Bayside Blue
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Damn.
That blue is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's driveway build   Cougar's driveway build - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cougar's driveway build
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next