Forza Motorsport's Original RPG Grassroots Community
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 
 

 BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
stuey
Oil Changer
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:50 am

BLKJ Takahashi wrote:
Everyone that posted after the original number should have picked that number because no matter what everyone is going to be the closest and therefore everyone would've gotten the money...
Hmm i see what you did there.

Every just pick the number 8. then we wait.

_________________
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
avatar

Posts : 1085
Join date : 2012-10-09
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:10 pm

13

_________________


Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
avatar

Posts : 2543
Join date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:54 pm

121

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . 83 Vandura . 93 Mustang . 94 Silvia . 94 Silvia . 97 M3 . 86 GLHS . 81 Scirocco . 69 Corvair
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . 83 Vandura . 86 Civic Si
[Fanatec CSR]
Back to top Go down
camshlom
Oil Changer
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Maine

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:07 pm

BLKJ Takahashi wrote:
Everyone that posted after the original number should have picked that number because no matter what everyone is going to be the closest and therefore everyone would've gotten the money...

I think if two people choose the same number and that number wins you split the money. So if everyone picks the same number then everyone would win like 200 bucks

_________________
My Garage


Nissan Silvia S13 "Jewel"
Nissan Silvia S14 "Trial"
BMW M5 E28
'65 Ford Mustang "Ron Burgandy"



Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
avatar

Posts : 3427
Join date : 2012-11-17
Age : 18
Location : Janesville, WI

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:26 pm

69

_________________
[xONI]l MichaelC l

Okami     No     Ichigun
Back to top Go down
HLR Razor
Cut Springs
avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2012-09-02
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:51 pm

91

_________________

HLR - BNB
Current Cars
Honda S2K     -    MR-S
Nissan S15     -    Spirit R
Lexus IS-F     -    Evo VI
Back to top Go down
Saracuze
Cut Springs
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 26
Location : Leicester, England

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:35 pm

camshlom wrote:
BLKJ Takahashi wrote:
Everyone that posted after the original number should have picked that number because no matter what everyone is going to be the closest and therefore everyone would've gotten the money...

I think if two people choose the same number and that number wins you split the money. So if everyone picks the same number then everyone would win like 200 bucks

That would be unfair. The only way i see that working is if the number of entrants decides the prize. If, by luck, 10 people choose the same number (or 5 people choose two seperate numbers that both happen to be the same distance away from THE number, meaning they're all just as close) and all get the closest, then they only get $500. But if the prize goes up by the amount of people that enter, the prize would be a lot higher - just like the REAL lottery. There's no set prize. It depends how much money has been put into the competition by the entrants.
Back to top Go down
camshlom
Oil Changer
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Maine

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:43 pm

Saracuze wrote:
camshlom wrote:
BLKJ Takahashi wrote:
Everyone that posted after the original number should have picked that number because no matter what everyone is going to be the closest and therefore everyone would've gotten the money...

I think if two people choose the same number and that number wins you split the money. So if everyone picks the same number then everyone would win like 200 bucks

That would be unfair. The only way i see that working is if the number of entrants decides the prize. If, by luck, 10 people choose the same number (or 5 people choose two seperate numbers that both happen to be the same distance away from THE number, meaning they're all just as close) and all get the closest, then they only get $500. But if the prize goes up by the amount of people that enter, the prize would be a lot higher - just like the REAL lottery. There's no set prize. It depends how much money has been put into the competition by the entrants.


But its not that we cant see what other people are picking. We know when we are picking the same number as someone else.

_________________
My Garage


Nissan Silvia S13 "Jewel"
Nissan Silvia S14 "Trial"
BMW M5 E28
'65 Ford Mustang "Ron Burgandy"



Back to top Go down
Saracuze
Cut Springs
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 26
Location : Leicester, England

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:50 pm

What's your point?

I meant if they all won by luck, not if they picked the same number by luck.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1550
Join date : 2012-08-16
Location : 412

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:12 pm

Payday this week?

_________________



FH_SHOW.BRZ2013 / FH_TOUGE.WRXSTi
M7 | Super Megahellatastic | GSWD

Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4238
Join date : 2012-11-14
Location : Yorkville, Il

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:23 pm

Mooove wrote:
Payday this week?

_________________

 
Bootie Bang Drift Gang....tapping tail since 1974
BnB F4: alot of cars.......you wanna buy one?
BnB Fh: Toyota Levin, Mazda RX3, Datsun 510, 240SX (2), ISF  
GRDA: Toyota Levin DubCluB
Beat Street: Datsun 510,
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
avatar

Posts : 4629
Join date : 2012-09-07
Age : 18
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:24 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
Mooove wrote:
Payday this week?

_________________

Painter at Quantum Designs - Built Not Bought - 2000 Pontiac Trans Am
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
GrahamC216
BNBPD
avatar

Posts : 1373
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 23
Location : A Back Road In Cavan, Ireland

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:25 pm

PAYDAYPAYDAYPAYDAYPAYDAYPAYDAYPAYDAYPAYDAYPAYDAYPAYDAYPAYDAY

_________________
...Quantum Designs - Hoyusha - Exposure...



HIGHERLEVEL
...Kissing Hands & Shaking Babies.
Back to top Go down
Saracuze
Cut Springs
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 26
Location : Leicester, England

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Falken HD wrote:
Kru Jones wrote:
Mooove wrote:
Payday this week?

Meh, just add it to your bank statement and post when it's up. There must be a reason it's not been put up yet.
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
avatar

Posts : 1523
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 21
Location : Toronto, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:00 pm

92

_________________

Endless Drift
Back to top Go down
D1 DEMON
Oil Changer
avatar

Posts : 259
Join date : 2013-02-14
Age : 27
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:04 pm

Theres a Pay day? whats that?

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saracuze
Cut Springs
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 26
Location : Leicester, England

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:09 pm

A day where we get paid.

_________________
Back to top Go down
DriftinSnorlax
Wakaba
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Downhill st. drifting rd 420

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:53 pm

134
Back to top Go down
avantiGP
Wakaba
avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 24
Location : lake havasu city

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:54 pm

110

_________________

Toyota Altezza (SXE10) | Street Version | FR Sedan Specialist - A man's four door
Back to top Go down
loader98
Oil Changer
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2013-01-16
Age : 19
Location : oregon

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:20 am

Saracuze wrote:
Falken HD wrote:
Kru Jones wrote:
Mooove wrote:
Payday this week?

Meh, just add it to your bank statement and post when it's up. There must be a reason it's not been put up yet.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Wakaba
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2011-09-26

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:48 am

23

_________________
Street Version
Back to top Go down
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:19 pm

1

_________________
Inside Drifting | Drifter | Mini Cooper (:

Driving is more than just an everyday thing, it's an art
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs


Posts : 192
Join date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:39 pm

86

_________________

F4 Cars: 98' Toyota Supra RZ, 03' Honda S2000, 03' VW R32. FH Cars: 03' Honda S2000, 98' Subaru 22B
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4238
Join date : 2012-11-14
Location : Yorkville, Il

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:59 pm

Falken HD wrote:
Kru Jones wrote:
Mooove wrote:
Payday this week?

_________________

 
Bootie Bang Drift Gang....tapping tail since 1974
BnB F4: alot of cars.......you wanna buy one?
BnB Fh: Toyota Levin, Mazda RX3, Datsun 510, 240SX (2), ISF  
GRDA: Toyota Levin DubCluB
Beat Street: Datsun 510,
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
avatar

Posts : 9516
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 23
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:06 pm

Moooooooooooooooooooooooove is making the thread now.

_________________

Mr.BnB | R32 | S30Z | R34 | 22B STi | AE86 | FR-S | Hakosuka | Foxbody | Fiero | '68 Beetle

BNBFH: BRZ | AE86

GRDA season 1: NFS/Yokohama Tire Toyota Corolla AE86- 1st place
GRDA Season 2: Achilles Tire Audi RS2 Avant- Currently in round 3

PrepH, for all your butthurt needs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!   

Back to top Go down
 
BNB Lottery 02/24-02/28 - Crook Wins!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Hub :: Pay Day-
Jump to: