Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making a bnb lobby now

Go down 
+5
Cougar
Impulse
addiem0nster
MrTupas
stuey
9 posters
AuthorMessage
stuey
Oil Changer
stuey

Making a bnb lobby now Empty
PostSubject: Making a bnb lobby now   Making a bnb lobby now I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:43 pm

Making a large bnb lobby. Send me a message on XBL for invite. I WILL NOT RESPOND HERE!!!

XE stuey
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Making a bnb lobby now   Making a bnb lobby now I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:34 pm

We need like 1 more person for a 16 man lobby!
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Making a bnb lobby now   Making a bnb lobby now I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:36 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Making a bnb lobby now   Making a bnb lobby now I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:39 pm

One more for a 16 man!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Making a bnb lobby now   Making a bnb lobby now I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:42 pm

Screw it, I'm jumping back on.
Invite me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Making a bnb lobby now   Making a bnb lobby now I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:52 pm

Ok our first 16 man lobby has made history on BnB!

Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Making a bnb lobby now   Making a bnb lobby now I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:53 pm

16 mics is a nightmare, hahahaha
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: Making a bnb lobby now   Making a bnb lobby now I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Zis is good
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Making a bnb lobby now   Making a bnb lobby now I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:01 am

So...hows the pay gonna work? Lol
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Making a bnb lobby now   Making a bnb lobby now I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:14 am

Stuey will post it up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Making a bnb lobby now   Making a bnb lobby now I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:38 am

F bomb.......I missed it.....sad face
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Making a bnb lobby now   Making a bnb lobby now I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:39 am

Kru man, where were you?!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Making a bnb lobby now   Making a bnb lobby now I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:41 am

Pushing snow......making money......missing the fun....about to plow my driveway and then get on!
Back to top Go down
stuey
Oil Changer
stuey

PostSubject: Re: Making a bnb lobby now   Making a bnb lobby now I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:21 am

Im only going 10 man lobbies from now on!! F doing 16!!! too much hassle. Besides 5+ people ditched us after the 8k payout... so guess i wont be drifting with them either..

money grabbing whores.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Making a bnb lobby now   Making a bnb lobby now I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:25 am

I ignored the first three invites I got because I was doing other stuff. I finally caved and joined, and even mentioned it felt dirty that so many people (including myself) weren't really drifting too much.

I seem to recall the general vibe was less about drifting, and more about filling the lobby. But hey, you're welcome. We basically had to rip people's legs off to get them to drop what they were doing and join. It's no surprise they hopped in, helped fill the roster, and jumped out. Now you see why 16-man lobbies don't happen every day.

I appreciate the invite for the cash, but I mentioned going into it that I was busy and was there to help. I wasn't expecting this kinda hate when all was said and done.
Back to top Go down
stuey
Oil Changer
stuey

PostSubject: Re: Making a bnb lobby now   Making a bnb lobby now I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:50 am

NO i mean it like, from a positive aspect, 16 man lobby would have given us the 8k. Joking aside we wanted a 16 man lobby. But most of the time after it was a pure 10-13 man lobby. Just didnt feel positive. Maybe it was late? or not the weekend i dont know.

Maybe its only worth claiming 16 man lobby bonuses or bonuses above 14 players on the weekends??

Either way, i enjoyed the most part of it, the lobby conversations where epic.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Making a bnb lobby now   Making a bnb lobby now I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:39 am

Aye, it's all good. Your post just came off as suuuuuuuuper negative.

Anyway, sorry I had to bug out. I'm working on a lot of vinyl stuff for people, so I'm trying to bang it out as quickly as possible as well as doing stuff around the house. If you catch me earlier in the day (morning to noon for me) I'm on for a few hours straight just drifting with the usual suspects, haha.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Making a bnb lobby now   Making a bnb lobby now I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:36 pm

I will say that it didn't have the "hey, let's drift some BnB stuff for a bit" vibe. It had the "gimme my monies" vibe. Very few people stuck around. But, at least some fun convos happened during and after the dispersal. Today, I just want to derfty derft my IROC with its fresh ass new race transmission. Thank you 16 man lobby for my trans Wink .
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
stuey
Oil Changer
stuey

PostSubject: Re: Making a bnb lobby now   Making a bnb lobby now I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:37 pm

im still waiting old man for us to make this enigma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a bnb lobby now   Making a bnb lobby now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a bnb lobby now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Parking Lot Meets-
Jump to: