Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6 Empty
PostSubject: Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6   Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:53 pm

Cheeky's used and abused drift shop

Specializing in used and abused designs, wraps and all the messy stuff.

Depending on your work is depending on the price, if you require a W/B design with a abused look, the first step is sending them over to head office at 6.S.I.K.S.6 and getting the first stage done, whatever BalleR charges is a separate price however you shall be given some discount as its still all inside the same warehouse.

Here at the U&A shop, we like to drive messy rides, wall tapped galore and the occasional scuff & bump, we plan to have the car ready within only two days! We can also do patch work, cables ties, panel beating, primer work for a full respray and we are also willing to supply & fit your kits, prep them and paint them.

Pricing:

We like to keep it easy, cheap and cheerful and we aim to beat any pricing quote.

We, however do not give a quote upfront, we work on the car for you however, the most it can cost is 4,500CR ( Full car )

Simply let us know what area off the car you want worked on & we can take it from there.

Work previously completed:

The slow slug
(Carbon doors, scuffed wings, multicolored body panels, cut wings, riveted spoiler etc)
Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6 8668059077_ec8ca73289_z

The zenki
( Run the wall rear end, cable tied bumpers and wide bodied etc )
Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6 33ylzm0

*Let us know what you are looking for and we can get started today*

Last edited by CheekyChipsYo on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6   Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Good luck with your shop Smile
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6   Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Spot
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6   Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Spot
Back to top Go down
PhatballeR
Mr. DIY
PhatballeR

PostSubject: Re: Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6   Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:23 pm

wth is going on here?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/brayan.sredzinski
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6   Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:36 pm

Well, I thought I'd open up my own abused page however get people to come to you to get fitted kits brah.
Back to top Go down
PhatballeR
Mr. DIY
PhatballeR

PostSubject: Re: Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6   Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:39 pm

The shop thread is for all of us to use, If you have work you want me to update into the OP threads just let me know, our shop is usually one of the top 6 in the marketplace
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/brayan.sredzinski
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6   Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Is there a spot open for me?.....

If so, can you just copy what I just put?......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6   Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Used & abused drift shop 6.S.I.K.S.6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Forza Motorsport 4 :: Marketplace-
Jump to: