Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?

Go down 
+15
xCalluumm
Falken HD
ratR0
TRK
CheekyChipsYo
Ilarnek
RyanHappyHands
addiem0nster
DB BeeDee
MosukeKodoSan
MichaelC
Volkswagen Yo
Impulse
CivicEJ9
AC x Stunner
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

[poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:48 am

YES to both! ^^
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:59 am

All but the paint shops will be closed, then.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:10 am

I dont think its necessary to limit the shops at all. Especially since they dont recieve weekly payday money like they used to.

Personally i tune all my own cars, usually paint them too but will hit up some painters occasionally for some help. Even if its not bnb related, ill work out a deal for bnb funds.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:12 am

retro hoonage wrote:
I dont think its necessary to limit the shops at all. Especially since they dont recieve weekly payday money like they used to.

Personally i tune all my own cars, usually paint them too but will hit up some painters occasionally for some help. Even if its not bnb related, ill work out a deal for bnb funds.
+1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:42 am

It just comes down to quality and not quantity. Whoever does the best job will get the most requests. At the same time, there are ways you can take away customers from that shop to get your shop out there. Every shop has its weaknesses.

That's why Nike and Adidas continue to make their stuff better every time they release something. Same thing with Toyota and Nissan, Microsoft and Sony, and Hot wheels and Matchbox.

Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:47 am

+1 ^
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:52 am

I disagree with the toyota and nissan.

20 years ago

[poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 White_Supra

[poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 Nissan_Skyline_R33_GT-R_001

Today
[poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 Toyota-prius-v-hybrid-photo-03

[poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 Ag_07versa_frontright

All jokes aside, it is Darwinism when it comes to a shop. Survival of the fittest.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:33 am

Lmao, you have a point, but you get mine.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:48 am

Impulse wrote:
It just comes down to quality and not quantity. Whoever does the best job will get the most requests. At the same time, there are ways you can take away customers from that shop to get your shop out there. Every shop has its weaknesses.

That's why Nike and Adidas continue to make their stuff better every time they release something. Same thing with Toyota and Nissan, Microsoft and Sony, and Hot wheels and Matchbox.

Whoa whoa WHOA!
How dare you compare Hotwheels and Matchbox in the same analogy.
Apologize to the Hotwheels of the world!!!
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:51 am

LOL, see? Hot wheels > Matchbox all day.

Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:52 am

Impulse wrote:
LOL, see? Hot wheels > Matchbox all day.

This is the truest statement of my life.
It has now been sig-afied
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:03 am

Much appreciated dudebro.

*Chest bump*
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:35 am

*humble recieves chestbump*
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:12 am

AC x Stunner wrote:
Petty ? I started a debate among the community, i wasen't asking for an arguement ? Very uncalled for there Addie.

I didn't state it as an attack. It's an observation, like this thread is. Call it advice, not a jab. But the internet is the internet.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:25 am

DB BeeDee wrote:
^^Now that makes sense.

If we were to make it even more realistic the shops could be charged a certain amount of money towards tax. The money used to pay the tax can't be donated money so If the shop can't pay they get a warning and a fine, then the next time they don't pay the shop gets closed down. This would help limit them in a way and all the inactive shops would be shut down.

+1
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:55 am

If hotwheels is better than matchbox then how much better then both is kyosho?
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:12 am

Im going to get hated by some shops for saying this but oh well...

In my opinion, I dont think there is any point having tuning shops as almost everybody on BNB have the know how and ability to tune their own cars. However, not many people can paint very well (like me) and thats why I think paints are more popular than tunes.

/internet.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:20 am

xCalluumm wrote:
Im going to get hated by some shops for saying this but oh well...

In my opinion, I dont think there is any point having tuning shops as almost everybody on BNB have the know how and ability to tune their own cars. However, not many people can paint very well (like me) and thats why I think paints are more popular than tunes.

/internet.

+1
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Alright someone get smooth in here
This has gone from too many shops to a saying shops that tune aren't needed
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:07 pm

Shops that tune are definitely needed. I can tune a drift car but when it comes to a race tune I have no hope just like some people on here, we aren't all as talented at tuning as TRK. :p
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:17 pm

I feel like every tune shop is specifically for drifting
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:22 pm

Garage K tunes for everything: Auto X, Time attack, Circuit, Drag, and Drifting.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:29 pm

I feel that a really good Tuning Shop would be successful in a way that it could stay in business , but at the same moment, I feel as people have their own opinion on how they want their car tuned, so they just go ahead and tune it themselves.

I may be wrong, but all this is, is an opinion.

Last edited by Falken HD on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:32 pm

I agree with Falken tire Wink
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:39 pm

xCalluumm wrote:
I agree with Falken tire Wink

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?   [poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[poll] Are there to many shops in BNB ? Should there be a Cap ?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next