Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FM4] Party Games Tournament Disscussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

[FM4] Party Games Tournament Disscussion  Empty
PostSubject: [FM4] Party Games Tournament Disscussion    [FM4] Party Games Tournament Disscussion  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:47 am

Party Games Tournament !

Information :
Every 2 weeks I will post a thread with party game we will be playing along with dates, times etc. Party games refer to Football, Bowling, Autocross , best Looking 11's etc etc

Rules :
Each event will have separate rule sets, if your BnB car does not meet the required standard, you may use a stock car from the game.

Prizes :
Will depend on how many people enter, you will have the choice if you win the tournament weather you would like the cash or one of the cars that you will be given the choice of.

How to enter :

Gamertag -

*please note your are entering a tournament and the prizes are for the winner of the tournament not the round.

Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] Party Games Tournament Disscussion    [FM4] Party Games Tournament Disscussion  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:53 am

I wouldn't give away cars, but that's just me. Other than that, I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] Party Games Tournament Disscussion    [FM4] Party Games Tournament Disscussion  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:54 am

Smile you signing up
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] Party Games Tournament Disscussion    [FM4] Party Games Tournament Disscussion  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:02 am

Yeah, I would just have cash prizes as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] Party Games Tournament Disscussion    [FM4] Party Games Tournament Disscussion  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:19 am

Okay will edit later Smile
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] Party Games Tournament Disscussion    [FM4] Party Games Tournament Disscussion  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:31 pm

I'm writing up the first comp now Smile it's going to be Bowling !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FM4] Party Games Tournament Disscussion    [FM4] Party Games Tournament Disscussion  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FM4] Party Games Tournament Disscussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Official BNB Events-
Jump to: