Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics

Go down 
+12
Mooove
Drags
ONI Synyster
MrTupas
Coty
Impulse
MichaelC
Ennis
MosukeKodoSan
Kru Jones
Falken HD
TRK
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TRK
TRK

TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:09 pm

I'm scared now.. O:
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Got a request for you when you're done with everyone's requests.

PMed you the info.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:16 pm

i've sent her over,
after changing the settings of my tv i realized that i have got the colour code all wrong for bayside Evil or Very Mad so a quick fettle and its now 'similar' to the r34's colour which meant hastily changing the shading on the car to a lighter colour too lol so after 2min of gigery pokery i thought i might aswell try your CF for size on my bonnet....as i cut and paisted it to the lowest layer i hadnt removed my CF first and i may have made super carbon fiber by accident lol
have a close look at it and tell me what you think
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:22 am

TRK don't kill me lol but I'm gunna put some photos up ... Can you tell me weather it's possible or not please ...
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:25 am

TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 Nissan_350z_drift_by_intro92-d48x991

Just after the Widebody - if it's possible on a 370z then let me know please
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:40 am

That's going to be doable.
Do you have more pictures of the front?

By the way, do you have a 370Z in BNB? O.0
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:46 am

No more pictures unfortunatly and is was just wanting to see weather it is possible before I do anything Smile .... Still got to decide weather I want to sell my S13
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:28 am

Alright!
I'll do Mosuke's 240 today. Well at least, I'll start it!
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:30 am

Ill be online later mate if you wanna dori round tskuba again Smile
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:57 am

TRK wrote:
Alright!
I'll do Mosuke's 240 today. Well at least, I'll start it!
no rush senpai
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:52 pm

hello TRK. I was sifting through my garage and pulled out a non bnb S13 paint that I hadnt finished, Im gonna clean up the rest of the carbon fiber masking then I think it could do with some custom aero/vents. Its possible the paint may find its way onto the BNB S13 I just picked up.

no rush at all, once I get the masking cleaned up, ill just send the car over, you should take it for a spin, pretty fun to drive fast, it was built to meet a fantasy touring car spec I was experimenting with, 300hp/2300lb limit, forza aero, and I believe its running race slicks?
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:37 pm

@Ennis:
Sure, buddy! I'm online right meow.

@Mosuke:
I just received your car, what is supposed to happen to it? I see it already has a bodykit on it.
Do you want me to keep the design the same and rework it or just design something new?
Pictures of what you want would be awesome ;]

The carbon on the hood looks awesome but it's a bit too orange for me :]

@retro:
Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:30 pm

Hey TRK I just got back from doing some shizz I will be online shortly Smile
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:45 pm

I'm going to play Minecraft like a total nerd.
Will start on Mosuke's car once I've got his idea down.
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:49 pm

TRK what's your world like I might jump on and give you a hand Smile
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:56 pm

Ah I have it on my Macbook and I play on a server of a college mate of mine.
It's a Dutch server but I could ask if you can play as well.

I actually want to buy it on Xbox, though.
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:57 pm

Will I be able to join your sever on my laptop it's windows Smile

Never played on pc really I only have the cracked version
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:34 pm

feel free to tweak the bonnet lol i didnt change the colours from what i had as it was a accident to layer them all together haha

as for the kit, the basic idea is already there it just needs a full rework, its only the second time i've done a bodykit (the first was an FC for Callum)
TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 $%28KGrHqZHJBwFCQJg4WUVBQvR7dOgLQ~~60_35
if you ignore the front end No as the bumper/headlight covers make me quezey
then this is the kind of look i'd like for the arches if poss, kind of a starion/r34 feel to them
its a 'wagon maker kit' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
i'm not expecting an exact copy but i would be happy with one, its all up to you fella
riveted or bonded and filled arches either way it would look the nuts

if you need to switch out to gloss then thats cool too, just do whatever you feel ninja
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:45 pm

I have decided on my 370z paint can I get a quote please - I'm asking a couple of garges so just let me know as soon as please guys

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:19 am

I did send the s13 over today..i can dig around for inspiration pics..going for a functional time attack sort of look. Like i said though. No rush. Other projects can take priority over mine no problem.
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:21 am

Damn TRK you busy ;p just urm hit me up when you have a price and I will tell you or not weather I would like you to do it Smile
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:21 am

Looks like a Lotus Elise.
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:21 am

Is that good or bad lol I just liked the shape of the kit... Urm I will talk to you on the Xbox later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:02 am

To be honest, I think the other 370Z you posted will look better in Forza.
The Elise style shaped inlet on the side will look a bit weird since it's quite wide and 'on there'.
It's up to you, really. But I like to try and get my designs as realistic as possible.

Will give Mosuke's S13 a go today!
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:04 am

TRK if I was to let you run freestyle would you be able to create something "Awesome"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics   TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRK Design Studio - Custom Bodywork & Graphics
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next