Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down 
+33
Texas Chia
Flawless Zenki
GrahamC216
Mooove
B2BTuning
RyanHappyHands
Milton
xCalluumm
pilot00
APX maroman
DB BeeDee
Fail
ratR0
FelRB26DETT
Hoonmob
xOneLimiTx
l iAlexxx l
DRFR ILLEST
l Digitized l
Fireman
TNT Toydrift
M1KE0
FlySoGood
Impulse
RadiatedSlime
NemesisHybrid
dr_sly_man
TokenblackGuy4U
TRK
MDxPeACeSeLLS86
Marcan3308
PoL1c3
Smooth
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:24 am

Smooth wrote:
DRFR SoCal wrote:
i figured i would ask a super serious question in this area

is smooth actually a women?

Sad

dont worry i was only asking because i need you to be my old lady
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:56 pm

DRFR SoCal wrote:
Smooth wrote:
We want to keep a fun but mature atmosphere here on the BNB forums. There will be a zero tolerance policy on explicit language from now on.

Let's keep this thread on topic.

maybe you should re-do the rules and make that a public announcement

cant there just be a swear filter turned on to auto-censor stuff? Does this forum software offer the ability to specify what the "bad" words are replaced with (rather than just a string of ****) Another forum I frequent has certain words censored, and they automatically get replaced with another word, usually a type of car. Its amusing because once you figure the filter out, you know what people are saying, but is all safe for work lol.
Back to top Go down
pilot00
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:11 am

First of all, hello! Here are my questions.

1. How do I recieve my $ 25,000? (I could not find it in the 1-3 step guide)
3. Is there something that has changed since you wrote that guide I need to know about or read up on. (prices etc. other than the info I found in the -13 step guide)

Thanks!

/pilot00
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:18 am

1. Buy a car under 25k
2. Create a garage in the community garage thread.
Back to top Go down
pilot00
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:37 am

xCalluumm wrote:
1. Buy a car under 25k
2. Create a garage in the community garage thread.

Thanks for the quick answer xCalluumm! Smile

So the money is out of my own pocket? Cool.
Back to top Go down
Milton
Mr. DIY
Milton

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:42 am

pilot00 wrote:

Thanks for the quick answer xCalluumm! Smile

So the money is out of my own pocket? Cool.

the money is given to you by 'bnb bank' so to speak, if you look at my garage and bank statement u can see how it should look roughly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.forzamotorsport.co.uk/index.php
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:11 am

yeah its out your forza money.
Back to top Go down
pilot00
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:48 am

Last question.

Do I need to hire a shop to do stickers and logos on my car, or can I do it myself and just take it out of my Bank account?
Back to top Go down
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:55 am

You dont need to hire a shop. Just make sure to get the pricing of your own sticker right and its all good.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:19 pm

Post a picture of any of the work you did yourself and post in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thread. Welcome to BNB!
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:18 pm

pilot00 wrote:
Last question.

Do I need to hire a shop to do stickers and logos on my car, or can I do it myself and just take it out of my Bank account?

Check this thread out it may help to answer some questions Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:31 am

im really new to this, i registered about 5 mins ago, but I have 50 mil from b4, plus a few C B A and S drift cars, what should I do with all of them if i want to get into this?
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:06 am

Read the Guide to BNB and also the Getting started thread.

We don't use the cash we have on forza on this, we have a seperate bank.

Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:43 am

blestbeedee wrote:
Read the Guide to BNB and also the Getting started thread.

We don't use the cash we have on forza on this, we have a seperate bank.

thumbs up for the guide to bnb..its the most awesome guide ever
Back to top Go down
B2BTuning
Wheels And A Drop
B2BTuning

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:21 am

M1KE0 wrote:
well you can put the parts from any car on any car. So yeah you can do the parts but the HP and TQ would be not the same.

Stick with me here as this is theoretical (spelling?? - big word for me)

I start with a D class Volvo 850R, buy all race handling parts, drivetrain swap, then race gearbox & diff and go have a jolly good time.
I now have enough BNB money to buy another car.

So I buy a B class Dodge Stealth.

I then strip the bought parts from the Volvo and install them in the Stealth. Off I go competing again.

I know have a few more BNB $s, but really miss my Volvo, so I buy all the parts again.

In theory world am I doing anything wrong?
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:30 am

B2BTuning wrote:
M1KE0 wrote:
well you can put the parts from any car on any car. So yeah you can do the parts but the HP and TQ would be not the same.

I start with a D class Volvo 850R, buy all race handling parts, drivetrain swap, then race gearbox & diff and go have a jolly good time.

I then strip the bought parts from the Volvo and install them in the Stealth. Off I go competing again.

I know have a few more BNB $s, but really miss my Volvo, so I buy all the parts again.

let me try and answer you bare with me haha

So basically you buy a honda civic build it up with the parts you want then you save your money and you can afford a new car so you buy a mustang the parts u bought for the civic can be transfered between cars so you can get away with buying parts once but one car will always be stock...catch my drift?
Back to top Go down
B2BTuning
Wheels And A Drop
B2BTuning

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:48 am

DRFR SoCal wrote:
B2BTuning wrote:
M1KE0 wrote:

let me try and answer you bare with me haha

So basically you buy a honda civic build it up with the parts you want then you save your money and you can afford a new car so you buy a mustang the parts u bought for the civic can be transfered between cars so you can get away with buying parts once but one car will always be stock...catch my drift?

Thanks for the quick reply and apologies I am being intentionally awkward to try and figure this out fully. I love the idea of BNB, but want to make sure I undertsand everything before I get going and make mistakes.

So, in the case of my Volvo. After swapping teh parts to the Stealth, I am now left with a stock car that I either sell on or just keep as stock - that's it?

Also what are the rules in tuning for BNB cash?

Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:31 am

@B2B:
What you originally said can be done, swapping parts from a lower tier car to a higher tier car, saving money in the process. It's as realistic as you want it to be, I for one don't like to put my Hachi parts on my GT3 because in reality that cannot happen.

But it is allowed, yes.
Back to top Go down
Milton
Mr. DIY
Milton

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:13 am

@b2b tuning - in regards tuning for bnb $ cash you can offer services from your own garage on your own a bit like mikeo does or you can open up a shop but need 3 people and its a bit more complicated but there is a thread somewhere, i'll try to dig it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forzamotorsport.co.uk/index.php
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:24 am

It's all explained in the stickied threads.
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:10 pm

Yea Buddy!

B2B+BNB=Star power epic volcanic supernovas.

Another question, which I am sure is answered somewhere around here, but can you have a shop that offeres everything? Paint/Tune/Booze? Ex. One tuner, One Painter, One Irishman?

Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:16 pm

I can't see why not :B
Back to top Go down
B2BTuning
Wheels And A Drop
B2BTuning

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:12 pm

Surely not the Irish - (thoughts go off to Blazing saddles when they put up the cardboard town), what the eck they're all welcome.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:14 pm

B2BTuning wrote:
M1KE0 wrote:

I start with a built up Volvo 850R I bought from BeeDee and go have a jolly good time.

Just fixed this for you Wink
Back to top Go down
B2BTuning
Wheels And A Drop
B2BTuning

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:38 pm

ha-ha that's cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frequently Asked Questions
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next