Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?

Go down 
+12
APX maroman
Coty
Ilarnek
Cougar
ratR0
DB BeeDee
Volkswagen Yo
Drags
Kru Jones
Falken HD
xCalluumm
sSPapowSs
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? Empty
PostSubject: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:14 pm

I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? 29019_10200544533552932_1083088950_n
Me And Fredric Von Puppy having some Bro time.

I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? 75626_4422915328125_515524737_n

Fredric Von Swagginton with his cape on for Dem Bitches (He typed that not me)

I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? 47091_4378916548183_192681261_n

Me and kingpin Baller (again...dog is typing) Taking a nap after the first day of fitting out the shop last year..

Freddy Was beaten and abused for the first 5 years of his life. we took him last year and he comes to work with me, he has his own space in the car (SHOTGUN Y0!), has his own space on the sofa and most nights he sleeps in bed with me and Bekky. We spent thousands of pounds having corrective surgery on his stomach and back leg. Best thing I ever did.

What pets have you guys got?

Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:27 pm

That last part was quite moving tbh. What a dogLAD.
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:35 pm

you know mate...he's the most loyal friend I'll ever have. does a shift in the shop. does a shift at race weekends and all he asks for is to be looked after. topdogLAD.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:41 pm

Nice dog man Smile

I've got a 'Yorki'..Also known as a Yorkshire Terrier. Hes 13 years old, but thinks hes 5!! Haha.

I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? 539045_569214286440329_1419183353_n

I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? 8570415718_c331371a53_z

And my favorite photo of the little guy Smile
I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? 8570417048_dc478985e1_z
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:45 pm

No pics on me but i have 3 cats(shit i have 5 daughters too, im surrounded by pussy!!)

Siamese: Rossi.....my buddy...named after my favorite MotoGp rider Valentino Rossi

Calico: Callie...my wifes cat.....sweet as hell but please PLEASE dont pick her up

Tabby: Posideon.....awesome cat...chunky as hell and just wants to be petted..always looks like he's high on somethin!
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:54 pm

I have a cat, shes probably around 5-6 months old now and we saved her from, She was in an closed cardboard box meowing. opened the box, she was only about a few weeks old when she was trapped in the box.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:58 pm

that's a nice lil dog falken!

@dragz old Freddie has the same story..he was dumped round the back of our house. poor sod was under the Beemer...clearly knew a classy car.
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Everyone knows my dog.... Ricky Bobby

#blamethedog
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:27 pm

3 Dogs.

1. Saffron (Saffy for short) Shes a Golden Labrador. Got her when I was about 5. Shes a bit lazy and could sit and be clapped for however long it was until she got food.

2. Darcy He's a very unfortunate Golden Labrador. We got him for free when I was 6 off some farmer who had just had a litter, but nobody would take him because he had a problem with his eye and need an operation that they could not afford so they stuck 3 staples in his eye. As soon as my mum seen him she picked him up and took him straight to the vet. He had to get some eye surgery that hadn't been done in Scotland before. It cost about £2000 but every penny was worth it. Then a about 3 years later he got cancer which didn't respond to what ever the vets did so we decided that the best thing for him was to put him to sleep. A couple of days before he was due to get put to sleep he pulled through, the cancer had seemed to have been eliminated and he was back to his old ways but that wasn't the end of it. A year and a bit later the cancer came back and then went again. This happened to him 4 times, it was the saddest thing to watch. Every Friday morning my dad would have to take him to the vet and sit with him for an hour with a drip going into his leg. Although he has been through this he has to be the happiest dog I have ever known, with a bloody strong tail to (It actually hurt if he wagged his tail and hit you with it)

3. Mylo Hes a "Chinese crested Toy Poodle" and before you say it no he isn't a toy! My sister got him for christmas about 5 Years ago to the regret of my stepdad whom had to clean the sick from the back seat of his new car when they went and got him.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:43 pm

2 dogs and a snake at the moment. Impossibru to post pics from my phone though
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:50 pm

I have a cat.
A black and white cat.

My nan & grandad used to have a dog, an alsasion named Sabre. It was an awesome dog. I used to sit with it for hours, sadly it died of old age. They also took in another dog, a black labrador. It turned up on christmas eve about 10 years ago. They fed it and it went away again. Then came back the next day and never left. Had the dog for about 7 years until it died of old age. Was an adult when they got it so no idea on how old it was. They were awesome dogs!
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:27 am

I have a dog that thinks it's a cat and a cat that thinks it's a dog
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:36 am

I no haz.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:22 am

sSPapowSs wrote:
you know mate...he's the most loyal friend I'll ever have. does a shift in the shop. does a shift at race weekends and all he asks for is to be looked after. topdogLAD.

Love this..So true man..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:04 am

boarder collie - butterscotch, we picked him up from my grandmothers co- worker who couldnt take care of him, he loves little kids, hes pretty much my brothers dog cuz there always playing together

rottwieler - Jewels, we got her from a pound in Ohio before being put down, shes the cutest Rott ive ever seen, and extremely playfull and loves to be loved, or loving you (perferabley at the same time), and she loves to sleep, in fact, shes sleeping beside me now as i type this.

black lab/ boarder collie - Jake, jake is technically Jewels's brother (born from the same litter, differant fathers...idk) he loves to run, but hes also had teh most opperations, most reacent being the removal of a 5lb fat deposite on his chest a month ago, hes a momma's boy, if you touch or seem like your bothering my mom he barks at you and chases you. but if you turn around and pet him, hes just like the others.

i love all my dogs to death, there more loyle then any friend ive ever had IRL, theve seen me laugh, cry, get my heart broken and fixed, and re broken, there there from when i wake up till i go to sleep. they canbe annoying at times but there the best damn dogs i could ever ask for.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:25 am

I have a Lab/Pointer cross from the Dogs Trust. She was brought over from Ireland, and them all being alcoholics we called her Bailey. Shes still a pup shes getting big already!

I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? 8571511910_c1acb1eaaa_z
I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? 8571512238_bf9f4feb50_zI Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? 8571511222_e644f3aa30_zI Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? 8570418115_0d728228f5_z

This is the latest thing shes started to do! ^ Just sit on the window sill guarding the house as anyone walks by aha All while i was watching D1. Bitches love D1...
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:28 am

I loved every picture, except when she was in the cage.
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:30 am

Like i said shes a pup. So shes sleeps in there at night so she doesnt chew the house to bits. Shes out all day everyday, so dont go all hippie on me.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:32 am

dude, save the world. Prius's for days, how would you liked being locked up while sleeping, nissan leafs, zero emission. just smoke it, it's natural.
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:03 am

Dude, save my fucking furniture!
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:11 am

yeah we had to do that with Fredzilla at first. cage is gone now..

YOU EEEEEEVIL Man Cal! Wink

Nice dog though mate
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:15 am

When she stops teething she'll be fine im sure. Then the cage will go.

Spoiler:

And cheers dude, she is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:59 pm

My 165 pound baby, that follows me everywhere - Lenny.
I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? 8572403866_2622c62127_z
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:52 pm

my dogs several years younger. both are around 10 years old now

kota
I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? Kotax

kyla
I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? Kyla

kyla is going to the vet tomorrow for surgery to remove a lump. we think its mammary cancer but wont really know for sure till the lump gets sent off and analyzed. either way we are having it removed because it was definately getting larger and looking all infected like lately.

I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? Imag0006kq

one of our ferrets we used to have. they were pretty fun. although I can't really recommend them unless you actually enjoy cleaning up shit, like, all the time.
I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? Imag0131l

hmm cant find an uploaded pic of our snake. its a ~4 foot ball python.
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:54 pm

Sorry to hear Kyla and hope everything turns out good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Off Topic-
Jump to: