Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTF is up with FMnet mods?!

Go down 
+3
Drags
DB BeeDee
MosukeKodoSan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

WTF is up with FMnet mods?! Empty
PostSubject: WTF is up with FMnet mods?!   WTF is up with FMnet mods?! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:30 pm

So i finally posted on FMnet asking why no one has checked and taken my vinyl off review and this is the response i get
(after i had to wait hours for 'a mod to check' the post first, then remove half the post and pic of the vinyl)

Quote :
3 weeks ago one of my vinyl groups went under review moments after i posted it,

having asked around painters i know, this can happen occasionally if someone is jealous of a work or is just being a >insert mild swear word here<

and i was told not to worry as a mod/developer would see it soon and unlock it again.

Well its been 3 weeks and nada, just wondering if a person of authority could check it and release it for me as its been annoying me sitting there taking up a slot

thanks

[Mod Edit - D]
Quote :
[View profile]
Snowowl is online. Last active: 03-19-2013, 5:15 PM
Top 10 Contributor
Joined on 04-23-2007
FM.net 5k Posts Club Member

Re: Vinyl group under review
Locked Favorites Contact

Anyone can Report any item on the Auction House or Storefront, but an item will show as Under Review when Turn 10 has it for examination of possible Code of Conduct violations.

If the item is implied profanity or such, it isn't too smart to indicate that in your post, nor is it wise to again post the item here, because that will result in a ban from the forums, too.

So i have responded with a PM to this effect

Quote :
Any reason you chose to accuse me of profanity or anything else that breaks T10 T's & C's?

I typed a simple question with a picture of the word in question, which is removed from the post?

The word Canibeanz is not now nor has it ever been or suggested profanity, it is the name of a website for drift enthusiasts.

Theres a good reason i hardly ever post on FMnet and this seems to be a continuing trend to accuse or belittle members that ask simple questions

Thank you for such a friendly and welcoming reply to my post

Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with FMnet mods?!   WTF is up with FMnet mods?! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:34 pm

This is the second or third one of these threads that we have on BNB.

We just have to accept that the mods are power hungry dicks.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with FMnet mods?!   WTF is up with FMnet mods?! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:37 pm

I never use FM.net, I only use it to take the photos off it and post them here on BNB.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with FMnet mods?!   WTF is up with FMnet mods?! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:38 pm

it takes the piss, i'm asking some one to remove moderation from my SF when theres nothing wrong with the vinyl and 3 weeks is too long to wait for them to get fingers from asses, and i'm accused of breaking the rules and offered a forum ban if i am?

so who do i complain about the mods to lol
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with FMnet mods?!   WTF is up with FMnet mods?! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:39 pm

If you ask they give you an email address with nobody on the other end.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with FMnet mods?!   WTF is up with FMnet mods?! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:40 pm

the number of views has gone to 6 on the pm so he's passing it around, probably trying to find a way to ban me for it haha
Back to top Go down
Minty
Oil Changer
Minty

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with FMnet mods?!   WTF is up with FMnet mods?! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:02 pm

FM.net mods are cunts, end of.
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with FMnet mods?!   WTF is up with FMnet mods?! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:38 am

Minty wrote:

This, so much of this.
Back to top Go down
http://moustacherides.tumblr.com/
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with FMnet mods?!   WTF is up with FMnet mods?! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:46 am

Fadam wrote:
Minty wrote:

This, so much of this.
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with FMnet mods?!   WTF is up with FMnet mods?! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:57 am

Question is, What isn't wrong with them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with FMnet mods?!   WTF is up with FMnet mods?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF is up with FMnet mods?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Off Topic-
Jump to: