Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!

Go down 
+10
APX maroman
MrTupas
PortableCorpse
TXSCHMIDT
Coty
Kru Jones
AC x Stunner
ONI Synyster
camshlom
addiem0nster
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! Empty
PostSubject: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:59 am

Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! 8576297487_00d16f9c9d_z

Spooky Buddies drift party - Saturday March 30
Open drift lobbies, open to any BNB cars, 350HP or lower is the usual. Free entry.

Walltap comp open to 350HP or lower BNB cars - Sport Turbo* (twin or single)
Limbo comp open to any BNB car - Race Transmission*
And of course plenty of general drifting hoonery!

We don't care what drive type you bring, just so long as you slide it! Those of you who attended the Spring matsuri will be familiar with how the comps are run, but for the rest of you, here's how it will go down:

WALLTAP
Higher horsepower cars are exempt from this event to encourage car control in a low-power drift car. Many lower-powered cars find it hard to even reach the wall, so this is a great opportunity to learn how to properly chuck an underpowered car into a sweeper!

Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! 8549002297_3775efb3e6_z_zps833e05c1

Run at Sunset Peninsula Raceway, we will be grazing the wall before the first right-hander after the main straight. Everyone who limbos knows this one. Myself or another SpkD member will park up with the SpkD Hummer along the wall and sit in bumper cam to judge your speed, angle, and distance from the wall. Each car will go in sequential order on signal, and will be judged on a scale of 0-10, with 0 being an utter fail and 10 a best possible score for the round. Your best scenario for a run would be to scrape the wall at high speed without losing your angle. After every car has had three runs, the scores from each run will be added up, and the highest score takes the prize part. Pick your initiation and clipping points - just don't hit the Hummer!

LIMBO
Higher horsepower cars are allowed for this event.

Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! 8549763267_747eea25bf_zpsb086537c

Exactly the same rules as the walltap comp, the limbo comp adds another obstacle in the form of the SpkD Hummer. Hit the Hummer, and you fail. Lose your angle through the gap, and you fail. This event is a great equalizer, in that horsepower is not a deciding factor - with a specific gap to aim for, you must focus more on car control and setting up your initiation. For this reason, it is an open event.

*Parts will be purchased by Team Spooky using the shop account. You may specify the vehicle the part is for upon victory. If you decide to pass on the prize part, it will go to the next runner up.
Back to top Go down
camshlom
Oil Changer
camshlom

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Awesome! Cant wait.
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:03 pm

Being in the OP win.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:28 pm

Oh you guys. You really know how to bring awesomeness to BNB !
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:33 pm

AC x Stunner wrote:
Oh you guys. You really know how to bring awesomeness to BNB !

+1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:53 pm

I'll be there after work, you can bet
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:33 pm

Oh hell yeah! can't wait for this.
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:49 pm

I'll try to make it out, if my connection will cooperate.
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:11 pm

Depending on the time, I'll definitely come.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:46 pm

ill most likely miss.. but ill be on later on saturdays if anyones still on then
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Brenwalsh
Oil Changer
Brenwalsh

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:59 pm

I'll try to make this, as long as I don't have anything else on that day
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:53 pm

You know I'll be there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:45 pm

Due to some last minute possibe life-changing circumstances, I won't be around to run this tomorrow. If there is anyone in Spooky that can run this, I'd love you forever. Assuming half the people who wanted to attend aren't banned for the next thirty years, that is.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:47 pm

Can you do it today? Razz
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:47 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:49 pm

Damn.
Back to top Go down
camshlom
Oil Changer
camshlom

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:07 pm

I can run it. Ill be on Forza all day tomorrow. Add my gamertag and join the fun tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:32 pm

Thanks a bunch, Cam!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:59 pm

I'll help out too.
Add P n1gh.

Back to top Go down
camshlom
Oil Changer
camshlom

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:25 pm

Started the Spooky Buddies lobby up. Add me on Xbox (SGC Cam) and we can get started
Back to top Go down
camshlom
Oil Changer
camshlom

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:20 pm

I am having connection issues atm. For now I'm not hosting a lobby, I may try again later.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:10 am

Did this even happen? I'm sorry I wasn't around, real life had to be attended to. Thank you Cam for trying, either way. I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:12 am

Nah dude, far as i know me and Cam had a little session by ourselves in the morning then he had connection issues as he said. To be honest i havent seen ANY kind of lobby go down in the past week or so. Difficult times!
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:35 am

Yeah, after this all clears up I'll try to organize another one as soon as I can!
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:42 am

When everyones back, everyones got their cars everyones settled in again, im sure another one will go down without a hitch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!   Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spooky Buddies Drift Party!! A pants-skiddingly good time!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next