Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 Empty
PostSubject: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:09 am

Type of Challenge: Rally
Car: Any 2WD BNB car tuned to B class or below. Front wheel drive or Rear wheel drive only.
Rally Parts Required: Springs, Tires, Transmisson
Deadline: March 31, 2013

This weeks event is Two Wheel Drive BNB Rally cars tuned to B500 or below only. If your car is built higher, feel free to remove some parts to enter. Also, feel free to enter if you are at a lower class.

We understand that not everyone has the ~$15k to drop on all the rally specific parts for their BNB car, or maybe does not want to thrash their car like this. We do have a rental car available! The rental rate is $500 per event. Please visit our shop thread for more details about the rental agreement, how to get the car, etc...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How to Enter
From the Horizon Rally menu, Select the appropriate rally and press X to enter the Rivals events.
Simply take a photo of your race results and post the photo to enter. Take a look at this Sample image.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can update your entry as many times as you want until the deadline. Please only use one post for your time entries. If you set a faster time, edit your original entry post to update the images and time.

PRIZES
$1,500 added to the prize pot for each driver. At the end of the event all the prize money will be divided up.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:29 am

Rockies, here I come!
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:32 am

these rockies stages are so fun. lots of ditches that your co driver warns you about on the inside that you can hook your car onto takumi style.
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:37 am

Mooove ready to lose and have fun with it...
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:39 am

Ooooh, This should be fun
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:44 am

PS I'm not paying for that damn car yo...

Ahhh I will if you really want me to...

No.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:04 am

I Find the rockies to be the hardest stages in Horizon Rally.

I Won't be getting a good time.
Someone post a time first, so I have something I can relate on.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:36 pm

first clean run with the vandura yesterday.

2:31.746
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:39 pm

That's a nice run, I got a 1.32 with hitting a wall in the beginning.

Didn't take a picture because I didn't know what a good time would be.
I'll post one later today
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:46 pm

the hairpins are tricky with the rwd, heavy vandura, I had to minimize wheelspin and short shift coming out of the turns to try and gather speed quicker.
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:50 pm

Dang Van... I'm gonna let the air out of one of the tires...
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:14 pm

@retro:
One tip; lay off the throttle before the corner and slightly increase as the turn progresses.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Razz thats what I was doin!

ill do some more runs later in the week.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:20 pm

Haha, never mind my comment then :]
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:28 pm

TRK wrote:
@retro:
One tip; lay off the throttle before the corner and slightly increase as the turn progresses.

so jamming the throttle down and closing my eyes is not the quickest way??
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:33 pm

PROBABLY NOT BUT IT IS THE MOST FUN!
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:29 pm

@Mosuke:
That only works on straights ;]
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:25 pm

I tested out rally gear on the BRZ. I think it has potential, but I need to figure out what upgrades along with it would be a best fit.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:39 pm

Forgot all about this, Doing it now. Will have a time up sometime today
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:49 pm

I hit tons of walls doing this. I guess it's the weight differences in doing it.

I Used the shops 240sx
BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 8607930874_9eedaef9f1_z
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:14 pm

I used the 240 this week also. still slower than you! There will be a new 86 Civic SI available to rent next week, and possibly the AE86. AWD is still coming soon, not sure when that build will be ready but we will hold and AWD event when it is.

BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 8608006908_0b763363c3_z
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:17 pm

I just bought the February pack, I didn't know you could put a Supra motor into a FJ Cruiser, thats awkward.. Like Awka Awkward
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:29 pm

haha. i havent even looked at that one yet. I guess thats like throwing a GT500 motor in the raptor.
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:38 pm

^^ can that be done too??

I might have to mess with that FJ - actually Retro, that might be a fun shop car.

"Bring your own car, or use the monster truck FJ!"

I can even make like a grave digger paint for it or something...
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:09 pm

Got some good but terrible ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next