Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!

Go down 
+28
Hoonmob
Ilarnek
END Cody
PortableCorpse
CheekyChipsYo
Old King
TRK
DB BeeDee
ONI Synyster
Minty
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Brenwalsh
Falken HD
Cougar
Drags
MosukeKodoSan
Fadam
AC x Stunner
MichaelC
ratR0
Mooove
Wanted
TXSCHMIDT
xCalluumm
DIS OldManTiger
Volkswagen Yo
Impulse
Kru Jones
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:51 am

Kru Jones wrote:
Ill bypass the kittens today.........

Trust me, watch the 2 waking up kitty ones. You won't regret in mang.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
TRK
TRK

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:54 am

Well then Kru, this one is especially for you.

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 H358B2186

@Tiger:
I almost thought that was real for a sec, haha.

On another note, who thinks the Amnesty program is an April fools joke?!
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:55 am

I dont
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:59 am

I has no good cat gifs. Sad
Thinking of just taking my own but cat is too lazy.

And no it's pretty legit. It got leaked about a month in advance. Apparently this must be what I heard was coming. Meaning they planned it well.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:09 am

If they didn't then they would just be bigger Douchebags than what they are right now.

I have two xbox's though so it's all good for me
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:14 am

TRK wrote:

@Tiger:
I almost thought that was real for a sec, haha.

First time my wife showed me those, I did too. Right up until he started cussing, lol.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:20 am

The cat reacts quite naturally to the talking guy which is cool :]
Shows that she knows he's talking to her.

This is still my favorite talking car video:

Sorry, I couldn't find one without the laugh-tape under it..
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:25 am

That's a classic right there TRK.
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:14 am

When does the save swipe start? Monday?
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:15 am

Yeah i think
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:19 am

I heard Monday, just sitten here waiting for it to monday
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:21 am

Alright, just making sure.
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:19 pm

Has anyone ever thought this could an april fools joke?
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:21 pm

If it was, what would they actually do?
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:22 pm

I don't know, but I was just thinking about that. lol
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:43 pm

Wanted wrote:
Has anyone ever thought this could an april fools joke?

Again, I 98% doubt that. Mostly because a. some of us had heard about something exactly like this happening from leaks almost a full month ago and b. are all the bans that have already happened to date fake or jests? I think those people are very pissed and their bans are very real. Sad

I'm just waiting anxiously hoping none of my friends get tanked and just waiting for the community to bounce right back up.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:45 pm

Almost certain it's not a prank.
Just waiting to see that message saying my save is corrupted now..
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:48 pm

Yerp, me too
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:50 pm

Well if it's any help since I know I haven't done anything unlawful of the game (aside from buy matt paints that were clearly on the storefront) I doubt I'll ever be stiffed so I would be happy to get people back on their feet buying back their BNB rides and what not. I have almost a cool 204 mill.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:05 pm

Wow! I've never had more than 300k!
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:06 pm

If you can paint cars, you get money off Auction house and Storefront like your winning the Lotto weekly.
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:07 pm

Now, if only the same fortune and competitive spirit could follow me through BNB. Sad (flat-broke haha).
Edited: And actually, I never withdraw my SF earnings anymore. I let it sit, in case I screw up my files or MU again or god forbid I get stiffed by Turn 10. It's just competition and race earnings from throughout the long year.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:09 pm

Rivals is super easy money
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:13 pm

retro hoonage wrote:
Rivals is super easy money

This is 100% true.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:14 pm

I've made tons of money drag racing and painting...I'm at 160 mill plus. .....didn't even care about the money as I was trying to give it away......speaking of that...I just sponsored a team on FM.net during a scavenger hunt....we won and won a unicorn! They need to corrupt my file so I can start of with a new TS S15! That would have been my 4th......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next