Forza Motorsport's Original RPG Grassroots Community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Cougar
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:40 pm

Do we send the PM on the 1st of April or now?

Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:43 pm

Now the 1st is the cut off
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:50 pm

What about livery and vinyl group saves?
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:54 pm

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
What about livery and vinyl group saves?

Painter at Quantum Designs - Built Not Bought - 2000 Pontiac Trans Am
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Not sure but, they did say all of your saves would be wiped. So $$, tunes, paints, vinyls and progress in game gone. At least thats want I got. Anyone that doesn't do it by the 1st will get a full ban which worst then what we have now. Now this does not grantee your ban will be lifted but, it's better then nothing , right?
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:57 pm

Over a 140 views now lol a lot of modded wheels to go .
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:59 pm

I'd rather get banned than have all my paints wiped..Not worth it for me.

Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:00 pm

What do you do if you are not banned yet?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:01 pm

I THINK, vinyl groups, and paints are saved separately from your game save, so once you start a new game all that stuff SHOULD still be accessible to you. especially since you would start the new game save with the exact same gamertag.

Just look at how its all sorted on your xbox hard drive.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . 83 Vandura . 93 Mustang . 94 Silvia . 94 Silvia . 97 M3 . 86 GLHS . 81 Scirocco . 69 Corvair
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . 83 Vandura . 86 Civic Si
[Fanatec CSR]

Last edited by retro hoonage on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:01 pm

That's what they're doing this for.
So it's either this or be banned.

Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

Part of me feels they are fishing as its taking too long and there are too many users with modded tunes
So this means they don't have to keep looking
Strange how the choice of t10 mods would force thousands of people to use game save extraction software to keep liveries lol
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Good luck to you sir! But, unlike you we got caught and this is are way back in. Once they pull the gift history... well I tired and you know best.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:09 pm

regarding losing all your accrued items (vinyls, paints, etc..) Yes this is for forza 3 but forza 4 saves your data to the hard drive the exact same way.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . 83 Vandura . 93 Mustang . 94 Silvia . 94 Silvia . 97 M3 . 86 GLHS . 81 Scirocco . 69 Corvair
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . 83 Vandura . 86 Civic Si
[Fanatec CSR]
Back to top Go down
Brenwalsh
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:10 pm

Not sure if i should pm them or not.... Should i run the risk off being caught and get a perma-ban or come clean and get a wiped save?

I mean, could they really check that much gift historys that quick?

"If you're going to lose, Take someones door off"
"So he's out there racing a sil-eighty, What the hell is a sil-eighty?"
"We're driving in N/A, We're leaving Choo Choo"
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:15 pm

Its hit or miss i think....since im banned YOU KNOW i sent the PM already.....i say if you have tunes and you arent banned. Delete them and roll the dice. But if you want to insure you wont be punished send the message.....

You can lead a horse to water but you cant make'em drink........

Bootie Bang Drift Gang....tapping tail since 1974
BnB F4: alot of cars.......you wanna buy one?
BnB Fh: Toyota Levin, Mazda RX3, Datsun 510, 240SX (2), ISF  
GRDA: Toyota Levin DubCluB
Beat Street: Datsun 510,
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:16 pm

i sent them a message. i had dealings with almost everyone thats banned here, some just couple days before they got banned, somehow im not.

Its just a game save. Start over, start tearing up Rivals for some quick money. Or I figure I at least know a few people that wont be banned, might be able to source up some cash donations to at least rebuild my BNB cars to start out. Hell thats all I need anymore is dat BNB garage.

[Fanatec CSR]
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:18 pm

Do they look at your gift history? or just your current setups?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:18 pm

I sent it.
It would be pretty low of them to do that to us, let us believe we can have a fresh strart and ban us. If they do I won't be playing forza again, will be on eBay asap if they do.

I don't have anything to lose, not like I have all the unicorns or millions of credits.
I'd just rather be on the safe side.

Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD

xCalluumm wrote:
Do they look at your gift history? or just your current setups?

Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:23 pm

Someone that's already banned, message one of the mods (phRED) and ask them what they wipe out (Game Save, Paints, Tunes, Vinyl Groups, Etc)

Back to top Go down
Brenwalsh
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:23 pm

Yeah guilty conscience is getting to me..... I'll gift a friend the cars,tunes paints that i dont want to see gone and i'll turn myself in on saturday night. The only thing is if i get banned i am pretty well stuck into a few racing series and i dont want to let down my team mates

"If you're going to lose, Take someones door off"
"So he's out there racing a sil-eighty, What the hell is a sil-eighty?"
"We're driving in N/A, We're leaving Choo Choo"
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:24 pm

It's more that I've spent well over 100hours in the vinyl editor and no where near half that in game so ill have to sort a backup for vinyls
The main feeling I have is I'm done with fm4 and I'm probably walking away for the franchise and the attitude of devs and mods on fm.net
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:26 pm

yea if all my vinyl groups/paints/tunes get wiped I will be salty. not sure how I would react to that unless it actually happens.

[Fanatec CSR]
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:27 pm

I hadnt thought about the unicorns....i have 23+...oh well YOLO!!!! lol!!!! looks like im about to flush $163,000,000

Im like Retro...i only need my BnB cars for now!!!!

The T10 Amnesty gamertag is for agreeing to the terms above. It is not to ask questions about the program.

Once the amnesty period is over there will be a no tolerance policy regarding these cars. This is your one chance, failure to take this offer will result in the potential for you to lose all your Forza Motorsport 4 privileges. It will not matter if you are a longtime member of the community or that you won a livery or photo contest. If you are on this list of players you will be removed.

This is why i think they stopped looking.....too many big predominate names catching the ban hammer

Bootie Bang Drift Gang....tapping tail since 1974
BnB F4: alot of cars.......you wanna buy one?
BnB Fh: Toyota Levin, Mazda RX3, Datsun 510, 240SX (2), ISF  
GRDA: Toyota Levin DubCluB
Beat Street: Datsun 510,
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:27 pm

That's a good idea my man ^ @Bren

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   

Back to top Go down

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: